Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    It's perfectly good advice - personally tried and tested

The Spencers are a bit thin on the ground tonight Unless they've all rushed off to test my advice
    Probably.

Watching the X-files.
    I'm feeling so nostalgic!

...and old.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Couldn't resist that quote

I made him look evil on purpose because I'm trying desperately hard not to like him
      Is it working?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Not entirely
        Last edited by Jumble; 28 January 2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Probably.

Watching the X-files.
          I'm feeling so nostalgic!

...and old.
          I never got into the X-Files

Comment

I loved it. We used to play it at school during our breaks.
            I was Scully, a friend was Xena and I allowed another friend who didn't watch as much TV to be Sam Carter.
            I still kind of regret that last choice.
            We had a cool, kick bum, semi-geeky class. We chose fighting aliens over playing football or tag. .

We all had alter-ego's too.
            We were weird.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Anything is a better choice than football

I don't think I was paying much attention to tv shows back then, far too busy with RL

Comment

speaking of RL - it does get in the way at times

Glad to hear your cold "remedy" has worked

wine and/or coffee may be considered tonics
                sigpic

Comment

I should point out that even though the cold symptoms go away it is imperative that the meds/wine combination be continued for a further 48 hours to ensure that they don't come back

Comment

smart move
                    sigpic

Comment

Like building a protective shield.

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely

Huge amount of tributes on tv and radio today for Terry Wogan - he gave so many people precious happy memories and will be greatly missed.

Comment

My dad has a pneumonia. It's not a bad one yet, but he does already have a lung disease and it could get worse. Taking care of the meds and the dad and I was already stressing out over other things and I'm tired and it's that time of the month.

And people are surprised that I don't want children.

I'm done with being a grown-up. Not doing it anymore. I need a balloon.

EDIT: Yes. There is TMI in this post.
                          But at least I'm not nekkid.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Nad Seriously, life needs to give you a break! Back off our lovely, Nad, life with all your suckitude! Hope he gets better soon.

*hands over balloon and cookies*
                            *hugs tight*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks! *hugs back*

Yeah. I don't like moaning about my life, but it's making serious efforts to make me dislike it. I think it's cheating on me and making some other woman happy.
                              The hussy.

But at least I have a balloon now. And cookies!

sigpic

Comment

But yeah.
                                So.
                                Who is having fun today?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X