Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*
    The vids! I wish I could go and watch them, but I remember them so well.
    You can't watch them?

I found this thread after my GW pole dancing career ended.
    Jumble made me open the doors, so that you other GW society outcasts wood have a safe place too. It was such an inspiring time of my life. I really feel it helped us all.

It certainly did - we wood all otherwise have been left adrift with nowhere to go There wood have been no Martinpicspam, no MartinArt, no Martin-related parties Life wood have been soooooo different!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      "off topic" is my permanent state. *goes back to lurkdom*
      Then you're definitely in the right place

Comment

Oh, and to be on topic........

Martin Wood 5h

@amandatapping - your Continuum...best Directing I've seen you do, and I've seen it all. Where the hell did you get moves like that Tapping?

No pic today

Off to the dentist - why do I always do that to myself during my holidays?
        Last edited by Jumble; 29 July 2013, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Then you're definitely in the right place
          eheheh, g

Oh, and to be on topic........

Martin Wood 5h

@amandatapping - your Continuum...best Directing I've seen you do, and I've seen it all. Where the hell did you get moves like that Tapping?

No pic today

Off to the dentist - why do I always do that to myself during my holidays?
          Cool.
          Not the dentist part. I finished my treatments last week. I always do that to myself during the holidays...
          I hope you don't suffer *shudders*
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I had to check - my first visit here was July 31, 2011, I started by having broccoli cake. See - corrupted right off the bat
            sigpic

Comment

I was born corrupted. I don't mean to be off topic but conversation always derails. Broccoli cake? I never tried, just chocolate and spinash cake, which is surprisingly quite good.
              sigpic

Comment

with all the broccoli smoking, I guess broccoli cake was just a natural extension
                sigpic

Comment

"off topic" is my permanent state. *goes back to lurkdom*
                  Hey... if you make it a topic, you're always on it.
                  ...Or something like that.

And stop lurking!

You can't watch them?
                  Oh, I can! Just not time wise.

It certainly did - we wood all otherwise have been left adrift with nowhere to go There wood have been no Martinpicspam, no MartinArt, no Martin-related parties Life wood have been soooooo different!
                  I can only imagine. *shudders*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  I had to check - my first visit here was July 31, 2011, I started by having broccoli cake. See - corrupted right off the bat
                  Seems like we drugged you into the cult just right

with all the broccoli smoking, I guess broccoli cake was just a natural extension
                  *nods*

I think the WooHoodStock Administration is working on broccoli ice cream, but I'm not sure how well that wood work...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

eheheh,
                    Cool.
                    Not the dentist part. I finished my treatments last week. I always do that to myself during the holidays...
                    I hope you don't suffer *shudders*
                    No suffering, just got to go back for a 'deep clean' in a couple of weeks

I was born corrupted. I don't mean to be off topic but conversation always derails. Broccoli cake? I never tried, just chocolate and spinash cake, which is surprisingly quite good.
                    Broccoli cake -

Exactly! And we have such interesting topics on here

Oh, I can! Just not time wise.
                    Ah, I see - too busy wasting your time on RL stuff

I can only imagine. *shudders*
                    Doesn't bear thinking about does it?

I think the WooHoodStock Administration is working on broccoli ice cream, but I'm not sure how well that wood work...
                    It wood work brilliantly! Everything works brilliantly with broccoli

And who is that in your sig?

Comment

ah, the darling Harvey from Suits. Such a cutie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah - don't watch it because it clashes with other things

My son just made me giggle - from FB....

"OK. So I found a job I want, I'm more than qualified, but I have a penis.

Applied anyway. This is the first time having a girl's name has been an advantage."

Comment

Yay for no suffering!

Exactly! And we have such interesting topics on here
                          We do?
                          ...Oh yes. We do!

Ah, I see - too busy wasting your time on RL stuff

Doesn't bear thinking about does it?
                          Yes

And no.

It wood work brilliantly! Everything works brilliantly with broccoli
                          Yes. Like cheese. And chocolate. And tuna. And a campfire.

ah, the darling Harvey from Suits. Such a cutie.

(Have a crush on him since I saw him in a very stupid movie. Watched it all because I'm that shallow. )

I think I got this question before?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And stop lurking!
                            You really woodn't want me to do that. I'm a chatter box. Don't unleash me.

Seems like we drugged you into the cult just right

*nods*

It might work. Who knows?

No suffering, just got to go back for a 'deep clean' in a couple of weeks
                            Good for you. I scheduled a routine appointment, ended up with something more complicated...

I was wondering the same thing (and nice sig BTW!) Thanks for clarifying, Nola!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah - don't watch it because it clashes with other things

My son just made me giggle - from FB....

"OK. So I found a job I want, I'm more than qualified, but I have a penis.

Applied anyway. This is the first time having a girl's name has been an advantage."

You really woodn't want me to do that. I'm a chatter box. Don't unleash me.
                              Oh, but I so enjoy unleashing!

It might work. Who knows?
                              I've googled it and it does exist. It sounds interesting...

I was wondering the same thing (and nice sig BTW!) Thanks for clarifying, Nola!
                              Thanks

sigpic

Comment

removing a load-bearing wall is one of the hardest and most expensive things you can do in remodeling. My husband has been a nationally certified bath and kitchen designer for many, many years. I've gotten pretty familiar with construction.
                                Ah too bad you don't live near the PNW = I would love to do some remodeling - that is if I had the money!
                                Last edited by llp; 29 July 2013, 07:37 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X