No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just seen that on Sunday there will be a Amanda/Jason panel...but other 20 £...dunno what to do...
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I guess it depends whether you think an AT/JM panel is worth another £20 - only you can decide *shrugs*

There have been a few more additions to the line-up, and some cacellations - anybody feel like splashing out to get a pic with The Hoff?

Comment

I saw the Hoff on the list and I thought about it.... but nah, I'm good.

I've spent all I can spend, TBH. Was supposed to be a very cheap weekend for me. Still cheap but not working out AS cheap as planned.
        sigpic

Comment

Really? I was joking...........

Comment

Hey Cags - found out earlier this year I was Vit B deficient (as is many who live in the PNW) - not enough sunshine or something. Anyhow, take a Vit B and a multivitamin on a daily basis now. But thanks for the concern.

I'm actually heading back to the doctor (reg appt - not the clinic) in about 2 hours. I have gotten better, but then it stopped. On a plateau or something and it is wearing me down. Hopefully I can get something that will help. I have been sick way to long. I know that getting older doesn't help matters, but really, it's not like I'm in my 80's or anything! I mean, really!

Now one last very important question - who is the Hoff?
            sigpic

Comment

David Hasselhoff - remember from Baywatch, et.al?
              sigpic

Comment

I had a vitB12 deficiency, so I take a vitB complex pill as well as a multivit every day.

You don't know David Hasselhoff?

Comment

I have to take monthly B12 injections as I have a chronic deficiency. Prolonged deficiency can lead to neurological disorders. I have to admit, however, that it is often difficult to steel myself to do the injections. I don't mind the migraine injections so much, as it is a tiny needle and in an auto-injector, but the B12 is not subdural, it's intramuscular - big old needle and I have to do it myself.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yikes! I'm not sure that I could inject myself - I'm needlephobic

As well as the pills, I'm supposed to eat red meat (which I'm not keen on) and liver and kidneys

*ponders*

Not sure which is worst, the needles or the offal .............

Comment

actually, I'm quite good at it and it really hurts less than the auto inject migraine meds. It's just the IDEA of it...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Really? I was joking...........
                        So was I.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Yikes! I'm not sure that I could inject myself - I'm needlephobic

As well as the pills, I'm supposed to eat red meat (which I'm not keen on) and liver and kidneys

*ponders*

Not sure which is worst, the needles or the offal .............
                        How can you not like liver and kidneys? Love them.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I have to take monthly B12 injections as I have a chronic deficiency. Prolonged deficiency can lead to neurological disorders. I have to admit, however, that it is often difficult to steel myself to do the injections. I don't mind the migraine injections so much, as it is a tiny needle and in an auto-injector, but the B12 is not subdural, it's intramuscular - big old needle and I have to do it myself.
                        I've done plenty for subdurals but only a couple IM ones. They hurt. bravo to you for doing them all the time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          actually, I'm quite good at it and it really hurts less than the auto inject migraine meds. It's just the IDEA of it...
                          Oh, I'm not worried about it hurting - I'd never get that far because I'd faint at the sight of the needle I'm fine with injections, blood tests etc as long as I don't see the needle

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          So was I.
                          Phew! You had me worried there for a minute

How can you not like liver and kidneys? Love them.
                          Kidneys are ok as long as somebody else cooks them (preferably Stuart ), but I can't handle them raw and slimy - eeeeew!

Comment

there is no way that I will willingly eat offal. My mom used to make liver and onions when I was a kid, and I hated it. When I was in Scotland, I ordered a small portion of haggis. No. Not only no, hell no. I had to cover it with a napkin just to keep the smell down.
                            sigpic

Comment

My mum made me eat liver when I was a kid! Always hated it!!!!
                              (luckily I haven't had it for years!)
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yep, we had to eat liver as kids too - I think the problem with it was that back then (it seems to me) everyone really over-cooked all meat, and liver is vile like that. It also depends what kind of liver it is, as with kidneys, pig's liver is yucky, lamb's liver and kidneys are, when properly cooked, quite nice.

Haggis? I LOVE haggis! Although, here again, it does depend on where it comes from and how it's cooked

Comment

Working...
                                X