No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Laurie, that sounds terrifying. Big hugs from across the ocean.

Happy Birthday Dee!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((Laurie)))
      That sounds awful
      The doctor sounds like a good plan. Hope you're OK!

*hugs Jann and crosses fingers*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Dee
        !!!

I hope it's crazy fun!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Laurie - *hugs and hugs and hugs* yes, get ye to the doctor! My husband had a pulmonary embolism and I imagine it felt very much like that.
          sigpic

Comment

Howdy - well back from the clinic. They gave me a chest xray - nothing, had two different doctors look at me and came to a ???? type conclusion. They asked me if I was sure I couldn't grab any air (as they called it) - and I gave them my most stern "school teacher" type look and told them YES! I know what I said and stand by it. They said my throat was swollen - yet I have no pain, I was congested and maybe between the two it caused it to happen. I think if you add both their ages together and compared it to mine (solo) I would win out.... I also think the same for their IQ's.

The nurse practitioner came in after they left to give me a shot. She was much better with the bedside manner. She said I should make an appt to see my doctor early next week and have her check to me out even if I feel better. She suggested I stay away from all dairy products for awhile, asked if I had any alergies (not that I know of) = the doctors didn't ask me that, and take a decongestant before I go to bed to help. She also said not to use my bed until after I see my doctor. Not sure if they did any good, but talking with the nurse was very helpful! And people wonder why I prefer a woman doctor!

And now to make matters worse, I have been coughing so much I must have pulled a muscle in my back and it hurts. Whoever said "you age with grace" hasn't gotten older yet - that is for sure!
            Last edited by llp; 21 June 2013, 10:45 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* that sounds so frightening and it's so much worse when doctor's treat you like you have no idea lucky the nurse was lovely! rest up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* I hope everything turns out ok, and that you don't have those kinds of scares... *hugs again*

Welcome home Jann!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*squishy huggles Jann* Good to see you And good luck with the exams
                Awesome!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Oh Laurie, that sounds terrifying. Big hugs from across the ocean.

Happy Birthday Dee!!!
                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Happy Birthday
                Dee
                !!!

[URL=http://s168.photobucket.com/user/DutchIndeed/media/001-34.gif.html]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/001-34.gif/URL]

I hope it's crazy fun!
                Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *huggles Laurie* that sounds so frightening and it's so much worse when doctor's treat you like you have no idea lucky the nurse was lovely! rest up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!
                Thank you girls! *huggles tight*
                Had a wonderful day yesterday, filled with laughter and friends.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ship Day

It's that time of year again . . . that special day that brings shippers together from all over the world to share the joy that is Sam & Jack: THE BEST SHIP EVER!

by Ikorni

Spoiler:
                  Bring your favorite pics, vids, stories, games, and art celebrating this amazing relationship over the years. Or just pop in and say hello and enjoy the goodies.

And don't forget to invite all your friends by sporting this great sig and avi set made for us by the talented Ikorni!

We will also have some great Pre-Ship Day activities to get us all excited and ready to go. This year we will be bringing back the drabble challenge and the count down to Ship Day. We may even have an art challenge or two!

I hope you are excited! I know I am!

Sam & Jack - Always!

Comment

I have a sudden urge to picspam...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Excellent picspamming efforts Josi. I applaud both you and the awesomeness of Mr Wood

Comment

*bows* Why thank you
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello to all - well made it through the night. With the help of some very strong pain pills, a recliner chair and loads of sleep (10 hours) I survived to fight another day! Feeling better today, pain has lessened a lot and actually moving around some. Much better day so far (although I've only been up for about 2 1/2 hours!) But I am trying to look on the good side!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X