• Show
Clear All

I'm off to my bed - woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

*pops in and sees Josi lurking*

*waves*

RL is wonderful. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. *sigh*

Wish I could huggle you all. At once. Not nekkid.

*pops back out*
      sigpic

Comment

Hello woohoos, dropping in briefly while waiting for Bekki - it's an antipodean woohoomeet today!

Having a fab time but it's very hot!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*pulls out the dictionary to figure out what antipodean means*

Glad you're having a good time Josi! We'd all be disappointed if you weren't. Hugs for Bekki please.
          sigpic

Comment

Bekki and I had an awesome afternoon exploring Melbourne and eating cake. I passed on woohoo hugs and it was so much fun to catch up. Here's a photo of us high up on the Eureka Tower Skydeck, nearly 300m above the city:

Bekki has promised three things:
            1. She will come on and say hi to everyone
            2. She is getting Internet back properly soon and so will be around more
            3. She is going to come to the UK at some point to meet more of us crazy Woohoos in person
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
              *pops in and sees Josi lurking*

*waves*

RL is wonderful. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. *sigh*

Wish I could huggle you all. At once. Not nekkid.

*pops back out*
              *hugs Estrela*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Hello woohoos, dropping in briefly while waiting for Bekki - it's an antipodean woohoomeet today!

Having a fab time but it's very hot!
              Yay!!!

For the WooHooMeet, not the heat

It's minus 5C here and there's a bitter wind blowing. A lot of snow causing chaos around the UK, but not here...... yet

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Bekki and I had an awesome afternoon exploring Melbourne and eating cake. I passed on woohoo hugs and it was so much fun to catch up. Here's a photo of us high up on the Eureka Tower Skydeck, nearly 300m above the city:

Bekki has promised three things:
              1. She will come on and say hi to everyone
              2. She is getting Internet back properly soon and so will be around more
              3. She is going to come to the UK at some point to meet more of us crazy Woohoos in person
              1. Good - it's about time
              2. Yay! Tell her she's been missed
              3. That wood be Awesome! Point her towards the end of August
              Last edited by Jumble; 12 March 2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Howdy WooHoos. Normally I come on around 1 am or so just before I go to bed and read some of the thread. Then off to bed. But today, you all had be laughing so I have to respond and because it is only around 12:45 am it's still a little bit early therefore, here goes.

Sorry Jumble, I gave up on having "boyfriends" a long time ago. Just not worth the effort anymore. And I honestly only complain about things I know I will get through. What I am doing is helping a very old friend who needs my help. Simple as that. I didn't say what I'm doing because, well I'm just not saying.

However, I did enjoy the banter back and forth that was speculating on possible scenarios. And no killer brownies or alcohol involved. Haven't got the time or the energy right now nor the money to buy the ingredients. But, I will be back eventually when this is all over.

Big WooHoo ((((hugs)))) to all.
                sigpic

Comment

Glad we made you laugh Laurie I hope whatever you're doing for your friend works out well for you both

Of course, you do realise that you've scuppered my plans for further speculation on what you're 'busy' with?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for Josi and Bekki!

*hugs Estrela*

WTG for helping the old friend Laurie!
                    *still sayin' she has a hot muffin*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah, the 'helping an old friend' excuse doesn't ring true does it? Although........ it depends who the 'friend' is, and what exactly 'he' needs help with

That should set Nad's Ickybah antenna buzzing

Comment

Woohoos!!!! *huggles*

I know, I know - I've been a bad woohoo :-P but I'm baaaaaack! Had a super day with Josi! Once again I took her to all the places that were closed :-/ I'm a great tour guide! But we had a great day!!! And I promised I'd return and here I am :/) it's been so long since I tried to come here in my phone that I didn't know it had been updated. It's much easier than it was last time I tried.

So...what did I miss? :-P

(did I mention I love you all and miss you and look at your faces on my door when I leave my house every morning? Sounds creepy, right?)
                        sigpic

Comment

Yey for Josi and Bekki having a great time! Good to see you in here again Bekki *huggles*

Laurie glad to see we made you laugh! Yey for helping an old friend!
                          On another level...what kind of help! *waggles eyebrows* Hope it goes well

*runs around nekkid*

Ohhh GW during class is awesome again...certainly when the teacher is standing next to you
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs for all WooHoos*

Yea for helping old friends. Although if you think that's going to stop the speculation, read ^^. Uh huh.

My son-in-law is from Melbourne. Always thought it was a lovely place. Glad the down under WooHoo contingent are having a good time!

This was just so cute I had to share....

sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Bekki*

So good to see you again

What did you miss? Er........ everything?

Just make sure you keep coming back - next WooHoo Party is the S.H.I.P.'s 5th Birthday, 1st to 4th April. Don't miss it!

Comment

Goodness! I didn't even notice the 69! I'm usually a bit more observant than that Thank you Jumble.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X