• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Tx girls.

MR way to go!!!!
    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Oops. Somebody let their wild side out. Wild WooHoo.
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Well the people I've spoken to today have decided that they much prefer me drunk, not sure that's the compliment they mean it to be And I've decided that I probably should be thoroughly ashamed of some of the things I did last night, I should be but I'm not! It's been a long time since I've had fun like that!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Well the people I've spoken to today have decided that they much prefer me drunk, not sure that's the compliment they mean it to be And I've decided that I probably should be thoroughly ashamed of some of the things I did last night, I should be but I'm not! It's been a long time since I've had fun like that!
      Yay! That's the WooHoo Way So glad you've found your fun side MR - sounds to me like it's about time

Congrats Wendy - that's Awesome!

Laurie, you're not the only one to find your abilities limited - four years ago I decided to decorate the hall/stairs/landing. I've done it several times over the 24 years I've lived here, but this time I found I just couldn't stay up the ladder long enough to do the ceiling Way too precarious and scary to balance that high up. So now I've decided to leave it as it is until I can afford to get a decorator in to do it for me - which I will hate, because I've always done my own decorating and handiwork around the house

Comment

M parents both aren't capable of doing the heavier decorating at the moment, so that left me standing on a ladder with paintbrushes and nails last week. They hate not being able to do it as well, but they hate hiring someone even more, so they just let me and my brother pay up for all those years they took care of us.

That made me laugh.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Laurie, you're not the only one to find your abilities limited - four years ago I decided to decorate the hall/stairs/landing. I've done it several times over the 24 years I've lived here, but this time I found I just couldn't stay up the ladder long enough to do the ceiling Way too precarious and scary to balance that high up. So now I've decided to leave it as it is until I can afford to get a decorator in to do it for me - which I will hate, because I've always done my own decorating and handiwork around the house
          I just hate being limited by my age! Lack of talent to do something is one thing...being old is frustrating. However, yesterday a couple of (much younger) friends came over and hung my drapes, changed my lightbulbs and changed the batteries to my smoke alarms. Bless them. Then we all went out and celebrated St Paddy's day!
          sigpic

Comment

M parents both aren't capable of doing the heavier decorating at the moment, so that left me standing on a ladder with paintbrushes and nails last week. They hate not being able to do it as well, but they hate hiring someone even more, so they just let me and my brother pay up for all those years they took care of us.
            Paintbrushes and nails? Most people use a hammer with nails, and paint with paintbrushes .............

Last edited by Jumble; 18 March 2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

"Waves" to Jumble. Not often we are on at the same time these days. But my big chore is all done with now. So I can go back to .... well whatever I feel like doing. At least for awhile!
              sigpic

Comment

*waves back to Laurie*

Another thing I find soooo frustrating - putting a fresh cover on my kingsize duvet. Such a simple thing, right? Not anymore

Comment

*waves back to Laurie*

Another thing I find soooo frustrating - putting a fresh cover on my kingsize duvet. Such a simple thing, right? Not anymore
                  Strangely, that is one chore I can do...but then I only have a queen size duvet!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay! That's the WooHoo Way So glad you've found your fun side MR - sounds to me like it's about time

Found out today someone was taking photo's the other night, they certainly caught me at some interesting times But it's ok, I'm denying anything they haven't got pictures of
                    sigpic

Comment

Found out today someone was taking photo's the other night, they certainly caught me at some interesting times But it's ok, I'm denying anything they haven't got pictures of
                      Always nice to have friends to point out those little flaws!
                      sigpic

Comment

And you'll be posting them here, right? That is also the WooHoo Way - publish and be damned!

Comment

And you'll be posting them here, right? That is also the WooHoo Way - publish and be damned!
                          Oh pictures - we love pictures!

Well time to go have some breakfast....lunch is coming up soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

*runz through nekkid* Yay! Internet is working again! Woot!
                            sigpic

Comment

Paintbrushes and nails? Most people use a hammer with nails, and paint with paintbrushes .............

*thinks*

*blinks*
                              Really?

*waits*

*cheers for LJ's internet*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waits*

I'll have to see which ones I can get hold of. Some Most are a little compromising and not suitable for a PG forum (naughty me! ), but there may be a couple of me in a mildly inebriated state hugging people!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X