The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    You should worry, I've taken care of 68 children as well as my own - which definitely involves a lot of 'carrying' I'm lucky to have any brain cells left at all
    LOL! That's a lot of kiddies! I can't have kids thanks to my medial problems. So I guess my brain cells are safe.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Yes Wendy, it's December! And it has been snowing (if you forget today's rain), and life is happy.
      Oh, I so love snow!!! *huggles Canada and it's lovely weather*

I think that's awesome. A convention is such a unique experience. I feel like no one really understand how they can change you unless they've experienced one. Yes, sure, I know some of my friends say they do, and they're really happy for me when I attend a con because they know how important it is for me, but I don't think they really *understand*.
      I completly agree with this. And I think it's great that she wants to do it, but also it might be a bit of a shock because she's not on any forums. We shall see.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      LOL! That's a lot of kiddies! I can't have kids thanks to my medial problems. So I guess my brain cells are safe.
      *huggles* Sorry to hear that. There's always other options, though.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*runs in and hugs woohoos*

Hope everyone had a good monday. Miss you lot!

xo
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

by Estrela

Comment

Main news in the UK today is that Princess Kate has been hospitalised for severe morning sickness - what a way to have to announce her pregnancy And they're saying it could be because she's carrying twins

Comment

hospitalized? that's some over-the-top nausea!

Lovely advent Estrella.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  hospitalized? that's some over-the-top nausea!

Lovely advent Estrella.
                  Hyperemesis Gravidarum is a very serious problem, especially in the first trimester. Quite rare, but definitely requires hospital treatment.

Comment

interesting article. I didn't know what it was called. Yes, I could see how dehydration could become a serious issue.
                    sigpic

Comment

They're obviously going to take extra care anyway, because whatever the gender of this baby it will be 3rd in line for the throne

Comment

Hyperemesis Gravidarum is a very serious problem, especially in the first trimester. Quite rare, but definitely requires hospital treatment.
                        I had a friend who had it and spent almost her whole pregnancy in hospital. It was that bad.

They're obviously going to take extra care anyway, because whatever the gender of this baby it will be 3rd in line for the throne
                        Good planning on their part, to do that after the rule change. Do you think Kate planned it that way?

I was watching the news the other day and Kate was on (visiting Cambridge) and I thought to myself that she was pregnant. Maybe women do give off some sort of glow?
                        Pity they couldn't have the excitement of announcing it the fun way but lovely news for them. Everyone loves a royal baby, almost as much as a royal wedding.

Gorgeous advent Estrela.
                        sigpic

Comment

Makes me realise what an easy time I had carrying my three - I had hardly any morning sickness and was only really uncomfortable towards the end with Rob.

No, I don't think she planned it that way I think the wedding was planned purposely when they'd decided they wanted to hear the patter of tiny royal feet

I'm sure they do - I've guessed that friends were pregnant several times, once before she knew it herself

Comment

I agree. The tabloids over here have been speculating for a week or so that she's pregnant. Glad to hear she is. I'm sure she will make a great mother. I hear nothing but good things abut her.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Oh, I so love snow!!! *huggles Canada and it's lovely weather*

I completly agree with this. And I think it's great that she wants to do it, but also it might be a bit of a shock because she's not on any forums. We shall see.

*huggles* Sorry to hear that. There's always other options, though.
                              *huggles back* It's OK. It doesn't bother me. I have a lot of cousins and second cousins (or is it cousin once removed? Whatever your cousins' kids are) around my age having kids, so my mom and I have kind of adopted them as honorary grandkids/nieces and nephews.

My family is a little crazy all year round. The holidays doesn't change that.

sigpic

Comment

Babie news again! Is it me or have there been lots of them this year? My supervisor at the Space Center is pregnant as well. (Not the glam of a royal baby, but still a baby! )

Lovely advent Estrela!

Nola - The first bit made me laugh! My family isn't all that crazy, but the internet does bring comfort anyway. *squishes everyone*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X