No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrific website - and wonderful references! Do you post notices at the local shops? I know many groceries have bulletin boards for posting local businesses like child minders. There were a couple of tiny typos in the reference letters - frim instead of firm, that sort of thing - but nothing serious. I really like the soft color palette - very child friendly!

Fingers crossed for lots of new children!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Aww. It looks awesome, well done

I hope it reaches the right people! *crosses fingers*
      Thank you

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Terrific website - and wonderful references! Do you post notices at the local shops? I know many groceries have bulletin boards for posting local businesses like child minders. There were a couple of tiny typos in the reference letters - frim instead of firm, that sort of thing - but nothing serious. I really like the soft color palette - very child friendly!

Fingers crossed for lots of new children!

Thank you I'll go pick up those typos, thought there wood be some

I've never got any work by putting cards in shop windows, but I have put up some posters in places where parents and children go, so here's hoping

Oh look, it's after midnight! Be right back...........

Comment

Comment

since it's midnight....and horror is the theme for day 10....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Aaaaarrgh! What have you done to his gorgeous green eyes?

Comment

it's the flames reflected in them...
                sigpic

Comment

I guess that lets you off then

Ooops! That was my 69.................

Last edited by Jumble; 28 December 2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

All I remember from reading today's post is that Jumble made cake.

And a beautiful website. I love the pictures of the kids. You can see that the children are happy! Crossing my fingers for new little ones!

I'm back from a wonderful evening out with friends! I hadn't seen them in about a year. It was fun to catch up on each other's lives, and we just had a great time. We promised not to let another year pass by before seeing each other again, and overall the evening has put me in a really happy mood! I was really sad last year when drifted away from each other, but tonight was like no time had passed.

I'm a really happy camper right now! I had such a great evening!

*passes out hugs to everyone because I can*
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy 10th Day
                      of Martinmas
                      !!!

No Broccoli was harmed during the creation of this icon

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love the artwork Nola and Jumble!
                        (Monster though? Monster?! )

Yay for friends LG!

*hugs WooHoos*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It's wonderful when friends get together after all that time, and to realize the connection is still there is even greater. It makes you appriciate them more after a long period of not having them in your live.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I guess that lets you off then

Ooops! That was my 69.................

Happy '69!!!
                          The site looks great Jumble *fingers crossed for work*
                          Did you take a pic of that cake you made? I'm not believing without proof

Happy 10th Day
                          of Martinmas
                          !!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ns/brcli10.jpg

No Broccoli was harmed during the creation of this icon

Wish I could green you

sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            All I remember from reading today's post is that Jumble made cake.
                            It was definitely a neverseenbefore event

And a beautiful website. I love the pictures of the kids. You can see that the children are happy! Crossing my fingers for new little ones!
                            Thanks Now you see why I love my job so much

I'm back from a wonderful evening out with friends! I hadn't seen them in about a year. It was fun to catch up on each other's lives, and we just had a great time. We promised not to let another year pass by before seeing each other again, and overall the evening has put me in a really happy mood! I was really sad last year when drifted away from each other, but tonight was like no time had passed.

I'm a really happy camper right now! I had such a great evening!

*passes out hugs to everyone because I can*
                            I know what you mean, I have friends that I rarely see, but when I do see them it's great because we pick up exactly where we left off

Love the artwork Nola and Jumble!
                            (Monster though? Monster?! )

Yay for friends LG!

*hugs WooHoos*
                            I really couldn't think of anything else for Horror Day, and I just knew you'd have something to say about it

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Happy '69!!!
                            The site looks great Jumble *fingers crossed for work*
                            Did you take a pic of that cake you made? I'm not believing without proof
                            Thanks

Um..... wood a picture of half of it suffice? Because that's all that's left - I reckon all the weird noises I heard last night were down to the gremlins that ate the other half

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Thanks

Nice artwork!

I think horror day is my favourite one already

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I really couldn't think of anything else for Horror Day, and I just knew you'd have something to say about it
                              *cuddles Tesla*
                              *cuddles J-Yo*

sigpic

Comment

*runs back in*

For my '69: The only big Martinmas artwork thingy I've made so far!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X