Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Are they.... nekkid?
    Of course not! How dare you even suggest that I'd ever be caught nekkid in a hot tub with a married guy? I'm horrified and disappointed that you'd even think such a thing of me

lovely to see we haven't scared you away. The helmet really is an essential for bouncing. Sometimes we get so *ahem* enthusiastic about it we even have to throw cushions on the floor just in case.
    Nad likes it under the hippy bus. Although she's not been under there much lately. There's some leftover pizza there though if you're hungry.
    On the contrary, we were seeing so little of Nad over the last few weeks that I thought she'd been eaten by the pizza

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    no. I'm such a prude that I start with a full-body image in a swimsuit and then put it in the hot tub - even though you won't see much Here are my little figures
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5..._Shirtless.png http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...e_swimsuit.png

I hope she likes!
    I could see the swimsuit straps, so I knew it was ok

Comment

Thankies! Thankies! Thankies! Everyone for the congrats! Still really happy
      You would think I would be less busy now but I work during the day...and tuesday evening I had hunting training with Tjinta, wednesday(yesterday) I had my last show training for a while...with a drink after that I also got to see the 4 week old puppies of the breeder that is guiding me(say; awwwww...too cute!)...and tonight going to a friend of mine who failed her thesis and thus isn't graduating She's also the one who I'm going to Australia with...so have to figure out what exactly to do and if I can help her in any way! Then tomorrow going to the movies!
      You just gotta hate my life (just kidding...lovin' it right now!)

but that's enough about me

Welcome Tinnec!!!

Love the artie Jumble

Love your daily posts as always Nola! They make me laugh!

Good to hear you are settling in MoB! Yey!
      sigpic

Comment

*dances through*

Sunny and warm, sunny and warm, happy happy happy
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*dances after Josi shaking maracas*

Comment

*sends the sea to cags...with the beach in tow*

Joins in the dancing. lovely jobly

Jann so happy things are awesome for you! and I'm sure your friend will manage to finishher thesis before the planned trip!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hmph. The muse is not co-operating, PSing has been like pulling teeth this evening, and now I have dragged some kind of artwork out of it kicking and screaming, PB is playing silly whatsits and won't let me upload it

/whinge
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Hmph. The muse is not co-operating, PSing has been like pulling teeth this evening, and now I have dragged some kind of artwork out of it kicking and screaming, PB is playing silly whatsits and won't let me upload it

/whinge
                  You too? The only way I can upload is by using IE, which is a pain because it keeps freezing on me

So just to remind everybody.....

Come and join us Post any and all Sanctuary artwork, tell us what your favourite eps were (and your least favourite ones ), which character/s you liked/disliked the most, and generally just help us celebrate Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    *waves to Wendy* Crashing into a wall is fun? To each their own I guess
                    Well, of course, the fun was in reference to the roller-skating as a whole... Hahaha.

Just as I was about to give up and go to bed, the muse popped these out.........
                    Lovely artwork!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Thankies! Thankies! Thankies! Everyone for the congrats! Still really happy
                    You would think I would be less busy now but I work during the day...and tuesday evening I had hunting training with Tjinta, wednesday(yesterday) I had my last show training for a while...with a drink after that I also got to see the 4 week old puppies of the breeder that is guiding me(say; awwwww...too cute!)...and tonight going to a friend of mine who failed her thesis and thus isn't graduating She's also the one who I'm going to Australia with...so have to figure out what exactly to do and if I can help her in any way! Then tomorrow going to the movies!
                    You just gotta hate my life (just kidding...lovin' it right now!)
                    Love it.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    *dances after Josi shaking maracas*

I could see you doing that.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I was surprised at how much Sanctuary art I had buried in PB, so I’ll kick off with a few Magnus sigs…………

And please, especially when posting your ‘older’ art, make sure it’s within the current GW pic rulez – max width 700px – max 100kb.

Comment

Parrrty!

*does an abnormal shimmy*

Nekkid.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh wait! I do have new semi depressing goodbye artwork!

That's my own picture there in the background.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It's quite awkward when you go to a party just to realize you're the only one on the dance floor. In the wrong costume. Watching Jumble and Uncle Spencer staring at you...

And to top that, the broccoli harvest failed this year, so it's very expensive.

*crawls under the bus, grabs Joe the Green Bunny and fears the Leftover Pizza*

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
                              Luvnjoe
                              !!!

Hope it's a great one

*grabs record player*
                              *plays funky disco music before she leaves*

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 29 June 2012, 01:34 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I woodn't say that was in any way depressing artwork Nad, it's very pretty

And yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUVNJOE *squishy huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X