The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    And that's a good thing? We've actually had a couple of days without rain - bet it doesn't last

Very neat change of subject - if in doubt, talk about the weather
    I thought it was appropriate since I'm talking with an English Woohoo.
    We've actually had a pretty warm weather, while all of you have been complaining about the rain, so it's a welcome change form 30degrees

But! Here's something else, I've managed to play Ode to Joy on the violin today. I mean I managed to find the notes on my own! Wooohoooo! Usually I use an app that plays with me but not today! *feels proud* And I played Twinkle Twinkle little star, and Aura Lee and so on. All easy compositions but still.

Annnnddd.... more news though nothing new: MARTIN WOOD ROCKS! ((huggles Martin, but leaves the snuggling to Beeki... uhm... Jumble...)))
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I thought it was appropriate since I'm talking with an English Woohoo.
      We've actually had a pretty warm weather, while all of you have been complaining about the rain, so it's a welcome change form 30degrees
      Yes, the English are famous for their weather obsessions

But! Here's something else, I've managed to play Ode to Joy on the violin today. I mean I managed to find the notes on my own! Wooohoooo! Usually I use an app that plays with me but not today! *feels proud* And I played Twinkle Twinkle little star, and Aura Lee and so on. All easy compositions but still.
      Oh well done!! I can't play anything musical....... and I do remember suffering endless hours of Suz's screechy rendition of Twinkle Twinkle when she was five

Annnnddd.... more news though nothing new: MARTIN WOOD ROCKS!

((huggles Martin, but leaves the snuggling to Bekki... uhm... Jumble...)))
      Have to agree with you, he definitely does

I think I scared Bekki off with my little reprimand this morning
      Last edited by Jumble; 12 May 2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Yes, the English are famous for their weather obsessions
        LOL. I like rain, except when I experienced it in London...

See how I'm supporting your obsession.

Oh well done!! I can't play anything musical....... and I do remember suffering endless hours of Suz's sceechy rendition of Twinkle Twinkle when she was five
        Twinkle Twinkle is the first thing I learned and I think I'm done with it... it's boring but easy on the fingers.
        Does she play now?

Anyone can play something, and it's usually the piano

and there's a spelling error in this part of the post. Just saying.

Have to agree with you, he definitely does

I think I scared Bekki off with my little reprimand this morning
        You scare us all... *runz*

*listening to a song called Macedonian girl and thinking of Jasmina, haven't seen her in a long time....* Then again, I only come here...
        sigpic

Comment

LOL. I like rain, except when I experienced it in London...

See how I'm supporting your obsession.
          Its not my obsession, just all those other English people

My obsession is far more interesting than the weather

Twinkle Twinkle is the first thing I learned and I think I'm done with it... it's boring but easy on the fingers.
          Does she play now?

Anyone can play something, and it's usually the piano
          I used to be able to play 'All my Loving' on the piano, but I doubt I still can.

and there's a spelling error in this part of the post. Just saying.
          You've never heard the word 'sceechy' before? Its perfectly applicable to the sound a 5 yr old makes with a violin No, she didn't get past the first term's lessons - I decided I didn't need to pay to be tortured every night

You scare us all... *runz*
          Moi?

I'm just protecting Martin from being overly kissed and snuggled by strange Australian girls, that's all

*listening to a song called Macedonian girl and thinking of Jasmina, haven't seen her in a long time....* Then again, I only come here...
          She doesn't come here anymore We haven't seen much of her since she took on her modding duties.

Comment

Martin Wood on foams and ideas

"When you're that far in front of the wave, you're sitting on the foaming edge of it. Everybody looks at you and says 'ok, how are you doing this?' And you have to turn to them and say 'not very well, but we have an idea"
            This is why I love reading his interviews. Everything sounds so beautiful *dreamy sigh*

Edit: and in tragic News...
            Martin Wood was a human orphan and a test subject for Project Montana. The Cabal kidnapped him and turned into a superabnormal. He was killed in one of the attacks on the Sanctuary Network.[1]
            sigpic

Comment

Martin Wood on foams and ideas

This is why I love reading his interviews. Everything sounds so beautiful *dreamy sigh*
              Where did you get that one from?

Comment

Its not my obsession, just all those other English people

My obsession is far more interesting than the weather
                And here I thought you were multitasking

I used to be able to play 'All my Loving' on the piano, but I doubt I still can.
                We shall test you! As I remember there's a piano in the hall at the Ren. *mwuahahahahah* I mean, *cute smile*

You've never heard the word 'sceechy' before? Its perfectly applicable to the sound a 5 yr old makes with a violin No, she didn't get past the first term's lessons - I decided I didn't need to pay to be tortured every night
                There's something I heard recently... only it went something like: please stop torturing us. And of course the inevitable sneaking into my room trying to burn the violin... then again my mom tries to burn down the house at least two times a year, so it could've been that

Moi?

I'm just protecting Martin from being overly kissed and snuggled by strange Australian girls, that's all
                I heard that she's quite lovely.
                Btw, all my friends were a little freaked out by the bekki-doll.

Oh, which reminds me of something...

She doesn't come here anymore We haven't seen much of her since she took on her modding duties.
                I know

Where did you get that one from?
                http://blogcritics.org/video/article...et-to-network/ - from there
                sigpic

Comment

And here I thought you were multitasking
                  Oh but I am! I'm talking to you, watching tv and making a vid

We shall test you! As I remember there's a piano in the hall at the Ren. *mwuahahahahah* I mean, *cute smile*
                  I didn't see a piano

There's something I heard recently... only it went something like: please stop torturing us. And of course the inevitable sneaking into my room trying to burn the violin... then again my mom tries to burn down the house at least two times a year, so it could've been that
                  They just don't appreciate your own personal musical translation

I heard that she's quite lovely.
                  Btw, all my friends were a little freaked out by the bekki-doll.

Oh, which reminds me of something...
                  She was pretty freaky-looking by the time she'd travelled over from Oz, around England with the WooHoos and then back to Oz

Thanks I think I've seen it before, but it was awhile ago so I'd forgotten

Comment

Oh but I am! I'm talking to you, watching tv and making a vid
                    Well done you!!!

I didn't see a piano
                    Well, Idk... is it possible that I've imagined it? ... I hope not, that would not go well with my mental health advisor. *pets him*

They just don't appreciate your own personal musical translation
                    Ah, yes. Let's go with that
                    sigpic

Comment

I can play a radio and a cd player - does that count? I couldn't read a note of music if my life depended upon it. I cannot play any instrument.

Some Martinart - I'm not very happy with it, but maybe the muse will strike later...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I can play a radio and a cd player - does that count? I couldn't read a note of music if my life depended upon it. I cannot play any instrument.

Some Martinart - I'm not very happy with it, but maybe the muse will strike later...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ne_Nolamom.jpg
                        Martinart!!!!! Great work Nola, I went awwwwwwwwwww when I saw. So. Good enough for me

I had a workshop where a visiting proffessor actually played radio... I think I recorded him I'll try to find that vid. So it counts
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah the bekki doll

sigpic

Comment

That Bekki-doll certainly loved her wine

Doesn't quite fit my phone Nola - chops off the top of his head

Comment

I made it according to the dimensions given in the AfA thread - what size do we need to be doing?

Just crop the bottom Jumble... there's plenty to get rid of!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I made it according to the dimensions given in the AfA thread - what size do we need to be doing?
                                I think the dimensions suggested were for an iphone - I just have a 'normal' phone I'm pretty sure that most phones will be different sizes - mine automatically crops to size, but it seems to think the flowers are prettier than Martin

Just crop the bottom Jumble... there's plenty to get rid of!
                                I'll have a play with it - just wanted to see how it looked, and it is very pretty........ if you like flowers

The object of the challenge was really to get some practise in making portrait instead of landscape, which you've done beautifully

My laptop is having a hissy fit, going reeeeeaaaaalllly sloooooowly, so I think I'll shut it down and go to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin and blows him a kiss*
                                Last edited by Jumble; 12 May 2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X