• Show
Clear All

what a beautiful picture!
    sigpic

Comment

Love the pic Sil.
      Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      And you couldn't find anything to say that I wood need to defend? You're slipping!

You don't suck, and I appreciate your efforts *hugs*

I actually fell alseep, thinking it wood be ages before the page got turned

In future I will have much more sympathy with the kids - these eyedrops sting, and my eyes are really sore
      *sighs*
      I'm just nice like that.

*hugs for the eyes*
      *high five for the milestonial threesome*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have I just hope they keep it to the 'official' ones and spare us the constant badgering that we were subjected to by some overenthusiastic 'unofficial' people at AT5
        I wouldn't bet on that....I've been going since AT3 and each time it seems to get worse. Everyone wants to impress Amanda...but they want her to acknowledge it as well. They just don't want to give! I wish they would back off some as well. I give plenty, but I never have liked it when someone shoves something in my face.
        sigpic

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Love the pic Sil.
            Thanks for sharing!

*sighs*
            I'm just nice like that.

*hugs for the eyes*
            *high five for the milestonial threesome*
            *high fives back*

Love your current sig and avi It's Tut Week over on the AfA thread - care to contribute one of your totally confusing wonderful and unique tuts?

Originally posted by llp View Post
            I wouldn't bet on that....I've been going since AT3 and each time it seems to get worse. Everyone wants to impress Amanda...but they want her to acknowledge it as well. They just don't want to give! I wish they would back off some as well. I give plenty, but I never have liked it when someone shoves something in my face.
            It's one thing to want to collect as much possible for S4K, quite another to make people who have already given loads feel uncomfortable having to say 'no' when the umpteenth bucket is shoved under their noses I'm sure Amanda woodn't want any of us to feel like that.

Comment

That's completely unfair. Many folks have budgeted to the last penny how much they can give and still afford to have meals during the con weekend. "Unofficial" soliciations are just rude.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                That's completely unfair. Many folks have budgeted to the last penny how much they can give and still afford to have meals during the con weekend. "Unofficial" soliciations are just rude.
                The idea seems to be that we wood want to get rid of all our loose change at the end of the con, which is fine for those that can, and those to whom English coins are no use anymore, it's just the frowns we got from some people when we didn't oblige To some of us, those coins were bus fare home or tomorrow's lunch

Comment

People are always assuming things - generally in their own favor of course. They want something so they assume others have it to give. Ain't necessarily so. I give what I can. I know what my budget allows. Each of us has our own considerations to take into account. "Extra" cash to some isn't to others, as you pointed out.
                  sigpic

Comment

*high fives back*

Love your current sig and avi It's Tut Week over on the AfA thread - care to contribute one of your totally confusing wonderful and unique tuts?
                    Seconding this Pretty please, Nad
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      That kind of takes the fun out of donating

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      That made me laugh.

*high fives back*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Seconding this Pretty please, Nad
                      Thanks!
                      It's a result of a crazy colouring/ texture mash up experimenting spree:

...so I'll see how much of it I can remember

And I never confuse. I educate. *nods*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        That kind of takes the fun out of donating
                        It does

That made me laugh.
                        Me too

Thanks!
                        It's a result of a crazy colouring/ texture mash up experimenting spree:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_atdiart2tru1.jpg http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_atdigartcrd.jpg

...so I'll see how much of it I can remember

And I never confuse. I educate. *nods*
                        Beautiful!

Yes, your tuts always leave me feeling very educated

Comment

I am also getting tired of those people that seem to just want the attention. It is very much contradictory to the spirit of the weekend IMHO. I, for one, will not be giving my donation money to anyone but those who have been designated by GABIT to collect it. This does not mean I will give any less than I budget for. It was fine at first, but now it has just gotten out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            I am also getting tired of those people that seem to just want the attention. It is very much contradictory to the spirit of the weekend IMHO. I, for one, will not be giving my donation money to anyone but those who have been designated by GABIT to collect it. This does not mean I will give any less than I budget for. It was fine at first, but now it has just gotten out of hand.
                            Absolutely! And it's nice to know we weren't the only ones that didn't like it - I feel less mean now

Comment

*lurks happily*

*huggles everyone*

*is happy to be back*

sigpic

Comment

Waves at "Bekki" - been awhile, welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X