Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Good to hear.

In addition to acting, Peter is a comedian so I am not surprised he did well on stage and could do impressions.

So, does that mean the word from Julia (unofficial of course) is that there will be a TSE2 likely in 2014?
    What it means is that if the Sanctuary peeps are willing and the fans want it (duh!), then GABIT will certainly do their best to make it happen. But it won't be next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      OMG! That was absolutely hysterical! Considering it was his first con, he did very very well

Put it in your diary: " Weekly visit to the WooHoos!"

My TSE2 fund is doing very nicely already, and it probably won't be until 2014 I did tell Julia that I have a very special birthday in August 2013, and that it wood make the most Awesomest pressie for me, but I got the impression she wasn't about to arrange the whole thing just for me ;

Oh no! *hugs* Hope it's turned back on in time - what a welcome home
      I hope he does more, he was incredibly fantastic!

I may need to! Whoops

But the hope of 2014 is more than we had before! Kind of excited thinking of it. All my funds ATM are going to Costa Rica but with how well that's going I have hope!

I hope so too. If not its kettle and sink time. I mastered this last year with how much our hot water was off last year (not that often but it felt it!)

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
        I hope he does more, he was incredibly fantastic!

I may need to! Whoops

But the hope of 2014 is more than we had before! Kind of excited thinking of it. All my funds ATM are going to Costa Rica but with how well that's going I have hope!

I hope so too. If not its kettle and sink time. I mastered this last year with how much our hot water was off last year (not that often but it felt it!)
        Costa Rica - one of my oldest friend has lived there for about 30 years now! Beautiful country....but curious, why there?

Originally posted by Jumble
        My TSE2 fund is doing very nicely already, and it probably won't be until 2014 I did tell Julia that I have a very special birthday in August 2013, and that it wood make the most Awesomest pressie for me, but I got the impression she wasn't about to arrange the whole thing just for me
        2014 Do you realize how old I'll be by then. Oh well, drag me there is you have to, I don't want to miss it. Hey, I could fit 3 people in my car if anyone wants to come to Seattle first or afterwards.....! Or I suppose I could get a bigger car if necessary. Hmmm! Suppose it's too early to pack!

Ykes! it's 30*/-1* ourside right now. Hope it warms up a little by noon. Got to go to the eye doctor....which is less then 1 1/2 miles from my house...but still...don't want to ice skate there!
        Last edited by llp; 27 February 2012, 08:23 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Costa Rica - one of my oldest friend has lived there for about 30 years now! Beautiful country....but curious, why there?

2014 Do you realize how old I'll be by then. Oh well, drag me there is you have to, I don't want to miss it. Hey, I could fit 3 people in my car if anyone wants to come to Seattle first or afterwards.....! Or I suppose I could get a bigger car if necessary.

Ykes! it's 30*/-1* ourside right now. Hope it warms up a little by noon. Got to go to the eye doctor....which is less then 1 1/2 miles from my house...but still...don't want to ice skate there!
          I'm volunteering there for a couple of weeks over the summer part of a program I've signed up to

*sends heat thoughts*

As for the lovely weather we had this weekend? It's raaaining. Welcome back England.

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
            I'm volunteering there for a couple of weeks over the summer part of a program I've signed up to

*sends heat thoughts*

As for the lovely weather we had this weekend? It's raaaining. Welcome back England.
            The people are lovely, but let me warn you about one thing. They are going though financial woos like everyone else. So do not travel in the countryside alone and not at night. It isn't always the safest there. My friend has been robbed a few times since she's live there (by gun point) and it can be unnerving. Now with that said, it really is a beautiful country. If you are out in the countyside at all, look at the bushes (especially in the tropics areas) and you might see macaws or monkeys oh and very big bugs!
            sigpic

Comment

Talk about disappointment! I just had to cancel my surgery or I suppose postpone it. They told me I could take a taxi home from the surgery and now they said, no way! I have to have a family member (even if I really don't have much of a family left alive anymore and no one who lives in Washington) or a friend drive you. Now I'll have to wait until (hopefully) this summer at the earliest. Hoping I can talk someone I know to take a day off this summer who can drive me home. I can take a taxi there. They're working on their master's degree and may have some time in the summer to do it! Really really really disappointed! Sometimes life is just unfair!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Talk about disappointment! I just had to cancel my surgery or I suppose postpone it. They told me I could take a taxi home from the surgery and now they said, no way! I have to have a family member (even if I really don't have much of a family left alive anymore and no one who lives in Washington) or a friend drive you. Now I'll have to wait until (hopefully) this summer at the earliest. Hoping I can talk someone I know to take a day off this summer who can drive me home. I can take a taxi there. They're working on their master's degree and may have some time in the summer to do it! Really really really disappointed! Sometimes life is just unfair!
                Hm, that's not good What happens if you have no friends or family that can do that? Do your hospitals have volunteers that drive people to and from home? We have those here, and they're usually pretty good - see you safely into your home and get you settled, and also check that you have everything you need. Or could you stay in the hospital overnight, wood that solve it?

Comment

Arrived safe at home! Soooooo tired!
                  I'm not gonna check my pics before tomorrow. Maybe I'll write a report.

Jumble and Cags can u send me the HQ pic of us?

*passes out*
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Arrived safe at home! Soooooo tired!
                    I'm not gonna check my pics before tomorrow. Maybe I'll write a report.

Jumble and Cags can u send me the HQ pic of us?

*passes out*
                    Glad to hear you got home safely

Was it a particular pic you wanted, or shall I just send you all of them? I'd appreciate seeing any you have too

Edit: I've pmed you
                    Last edited by Jumble; 27 February 2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Hm, that's not good What happens if you have no friends or family that can do that? Do your hospitals have volunteers that drive people to and from home? We have those here, and they're usually pretty good - see you safely into your home and get you settled, and also check that you have everything you need. Or could you stay in the hospital overnight, wood that solve it?
                      I know....doesn't seem right does it. But I just got an email from a friend that lives in the boonies....or wine country, which ever works for you. She is offering to come up and visit and be my chauffeur for the day as well. Hoping we can work it out and maybe get her up a few days ahead of time for a visit as well.

One of the reasons I'm in this predicament is because I purposely moved away from everyone I know so I could work on my books without distraction and constant comments on why am spending so much time on something I don't have the slightess idea about, etc.... and why do I spend my money doing this and why do I bother going to cons, etc. I just wanted total independence to do what I wanted to do, good or bad....which doesn't always work out does it!
                      sigpic

Comment

This is why we have children, to chauffeur us around and take care of us when we get older

Of course, we have to put in 20-30 years doing that for them first

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Loving all the pics and the stories and the happy bounciness from Chevron So glad you all had such a wonderful time! And yay for a possible date for TSE2 - you can definitely count me in

Laurie, sorry to hear about your surgery Hope you can find someone to help you out soon so you don't have to wait too much longer than you were expecting.
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to Josi*

Just to be clear, 2014 wasn't mentioned as an actual possibility, but 2013 was pretty definitely ruled out. I don't want to start any unsubstantiated rumours

Comment

*waves to Josi*

Just to be clear, 2014 wasn't mentioned as an actual possibility, but 2013 was pretty definitely ruled out. I don't want to start any unsubstantiated rumours
                              Of course But equally TSE2 wasn't ruled out so I'm yay-ing the possibility that it may possibly happen
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Of course But equally TSE2 wasn't ruled out so I'm yay-ing the possibility that it may possibly happen
                                So am I, very quietly in my head ...... I'mgonnaseeMartinagainonedayI'mgonnaseeMartinagainone dayI'mgonnaseeMartinagain YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X