sigpic

----------
    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

with Stuart serving STP
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Just came by for a moment to say "hello." Sorry to hear about the flooding of your basement. And now I'm going back into my "blissful and healing" hybernation.
        Of FYI - probably going to AT8.
        Hey, good to hear from you. I hope your hybernation is doing the trick. *hugs*
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*waves*

Hello all! So sorry to hear about the flooding Scully - that's never fun!

Busy old week here in my corner of the world. Started my new job on Monday. Since the other designer left last week and the previous one a few months ago (it's his role I'm filling) I've been thrown in at the deep end somewhat. They've left me some wonderful notes and the rest of the people in the team have been fantastic, but I must admit I've felt slightly overwhelmed at times! Just don't want to let anyone down and I'm a bit of a perfectionist so knowing that things aren't being done or gotten around to because I'm new which in turn could impact on the business is very frustrating!

Still, like I say, lots of lovely people so really I can't complain! It's definitely an improvement on where I was

Very much looking forward to seeing a certain couple of Woohoos tomorrow, you know you you are, for the *ahem* hen do *ahem* this weekend

Comment

*bounces*

I'm packing as we speak, ready to head off first thing. Not saying anything more though, sworn to secrecy

So glad the first week's gone ok even if a bit overwhelming. New jobs are always like that to a certain extent, but you'll soon feel on top of things I'm sure
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm sure you will all have loads of responsible fun.

Yay for starting the new job Sarai!

*hugs WooHoos*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Have an amazing hen do this weekend sarai!
                sigpic

Comment

Sarai - was it the best hen do ever? I think sooooo. It was so lovely to see you and Josi! I purposely didn't post before in case I blurted something out...

You'll get into the swing of things with your new job.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs* for all WooHoo's

Finally have my laptop back after a very lonely couple of weeks without it The cooling fan decided it didn't like me any more and gave out completely causing the system to overheat. The I got the news that I had some sort of virus infection on the hard drive so the entire thing had to be wiped and reset........ So many programs to reinstall and several billion updates to get sorted!!

Extra *hugs*. Just because I haven't given any in a while.

Now to catch up on the thread
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*squishy huggles MR tightly* (because she hasn't been here in ages and I know just how much she loves hugs )

*squishy huggles Sarai and Wendy* Have we all recovered from last night? I have literally only just got home after going via choir and my parents'. Absolutely cream crackered but it was totally worth it

*squishy huggles everyone else just because*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *squishy huggles MR tightly* (because she hasn't been here in ages and I know just how much she loves hugs )
                        Really??

Finally had time to catch up.

That is fantastic news Nad

And I'm glad the Hen night went well. I'm never going to another one of those after the photo's that appeared after the last one I went to....
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*hugs Steph*

*gathers up spare hugs and good vibes and tosses them to Cags* She could do with as many as she get right now.

Glad to hear the hen night went well

Comment

*huggles Steph*

Glad you ladies had an awesome hen party. Can't wait for the wedding and a sight of The Dress.

Thanks for any stray huggles. I'll gratefully accept them. It's been a bit of a rubbishy couple of months to say the least.

For those who don't have me on Facebook and won't read it, my father died on Friday. Before you ask, I'm ok at the moment. Things haven't sunk in much yet and, frankly, I'm still sort of reeling from some other stuff that's been going on. On the plus side it's been the catalyst to put a few things right that needed putting right. Or at least needed a firm and good honest talking about, which is massive progress given those involved. Despite everything my mood is fairly optimistic right now.

*sending squishy huggles all round the thread*
                            sigpic

Comment

Sending you lots of love and hugs, Cags. In fact, here's a giant box of them so that you can grab one whenever you need
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *huggles Steph*

Glad you ladies had an awesome hen party. Can't wait for the wedding and a sight of The Dress.

Thanks for any stray huggles. I'll gratefully accept them. It's been a bit of a rubbishy couple of months to say the least.

For those who don't have me on Facebook and won't read it, my father died on Friday. Before you ask, I'm ok at the moment. Things haven't sunk in much yet and, frankly, I'm still sort of reeling from some other stuff that's been going on. On the plus side it's been the catalyst to put a few things right that needed putting right. Or at least needed a firm and good honest talking about, which is massive progress given those involved. Despite everything my mood is fairly optimistic right now.

*sending squishy huggles all round the thread*
                                I am so sorry to hear about your father. Sending you massive hugs.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X