• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble...I see you lurking, come out and play, we're only teasing

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Jumble...I see you lurking, come out and play, we're only teasing
      I didn't want to interrupt you all showing Martin all the WooHoo love that he deserves So nice to see the thread flooded with appreciation for The Man

LOVE the avis - where's mine????

Comment

More MartinSpam required methinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I didn't want to interrupt you all showing Martin all the WooHoo love that he deserves So nice to see the thread flooded with appreciation for The Man

It's ok, whilst you're showing Lee all the Woohoo love he deserves, we'll take care of Martin

*runz*

Comment

All the trouble you had to go trough to make that happen...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hee, Jumble's here!

This is terribly distracting though, when I'm supposed to be putting together a very complicated and serious set of posts on the artwork thread If they're all muddled I'm totally blaming the broccoli
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's ok, whilst you're showing Lee all the Woohoo love he deserves, we'll take care of Martin

*runz*
                That's ok, I'm now free to concentrate on Lee, knowing that Martin is being well taken care of

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                All the trouble you had to go trough to make that happen...
                Worked, didn't it?

Comment

*runz*
                  Jumble being about the only one who isn't "wearing" (ahem) Martin... that's gotta be a first!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Hee, Jumble's here!

This is terribly distracting though, when I'm supposed to be putting together a very complicated and serious set of posts on the artwork thread If they're all muddled I'm totally blaming the broccoli
                    Pfft! What's complicated? You've only got, what, about 40 entries to deal with? I had...... loads more than that

*runz*

Comment

Jumble being about the only one who isn't "wearing" (ahem) Martin... that's gotta be a first!
                      Yes indeed!

I just hope that if he's one of those lurking guests he doesn't get the wrong idea

Comment

Definitely had to read that a couple of times. And yes, absolutely!! Well, apart from the time she used to wear Jack...

Comment

REview on Martin from IMDB

I have been watching a great deal of Martin's work on the series Stargate SG-1 and I must say he does some really interesting and innovative stuff that becomes all the more apparent when you listen to the commentaries on the episodes he helmed. He is one of a large group of people who have turned a tv spinoff into a well deserved huge success and I think it's important to let the less visible people know that they have their admirers and I can only say that I hope I get to follow in their footsteps in producing good quality entertainment... Cheers!
                          And There's Martin Wood Cricket Books!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Well, apart from the time she used to wear Jack...
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

That's ok, I'm now free to concentrate on Lee, knowing that Martin is being well taken care of

Worked, didn't it?
                              It did indeed.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(((huggles Jumble)))) You had me worried there for a bit!

Definitely had to read that a couple of times. And yes, absolutely!! Well, apart from the time she used to wear Jack...
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X