The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Definitely had to read that a couple of times. And yes, absolutely!! Well, apart from the time she used to wear Jack...
    That wasn't me, that was Jumble65 - a totally different person
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    It did indeed.
    I played you all soooo well
    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    REview on Martin from IMDB
    See Martin? We're not the only ones who appreciate your talents

Comment

A comment from yet another review

What amazes me everytime I listen to one of his audio commentaries or him talking about how he directs an episode is how easy he makes it look. I mean thats how talented he is, he directs episodes like its a reflex and I have to tell you I absolutly adore smart and talented people. Give this man an emmy for something.
      (((huggles Martin and whoever left this review))) Totally agree with this
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

(((huggles Jumble)))) You had me worried there for a bit!

*huggles back* You were worried? Really??? You should know me better than that

Comment

Pre-Continuum review:

I agree, he's an awesome director. I'd love to see him try out directing a movie someday. And I also love watching the commentaries with him in them.
          sigpic

Comment

A comment from yet another review

What amazes me everytime I listen to one of his audio commentaries or him talking about how he directs an episode is how easy he makes it look. I mean thats how talented he is, he directs episodes like its a reflex and I have to tell you I absolutly adore smart and talented people. Give this man an emmy for something.

(((huggles Martin and whoever left this review))) Totally agree with this
            Me too! I wonder if he's seen that? I bet if I show it to him it'll make him blush

He's incredibly cute when he blushes

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *huggles back* You were worried? Really??? You should know me better than that
              I do, I do, I just worry sometimes
              sigpic

Comment

Dear Guests and obsessive lurkers,

The WooHoodStock Administration is no way responsible for the phrase ''wearing Martin''. In case of mental hurt and/or unwanted visuals, please visit your local psychiatrist.
                The WooHoodStock Administration also can not be held responsible for crossed eyes, MulipleMartin Dreams and general confusion.
                If any other mental and/or physical problems arise after visiting WooHoodStock, please direct your complaints at Amy (lastrequest). It's all her fault. Thank you.

Sincerely,
                The WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Taken from Wiki:
                  Martin Wood began his television career in 1995.[1] Although he is best known for his work on the Stargate franchise's Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, he has also directed for many other television series, including The Invisible Man and Earth: Final Conflict. In addition, Martin directed two TV specials on sudden infant death syndrome.

Along with Peter DeLuise, Andy Mikita and Will Waring, Wood was one of Stargate SG-1's main directors during its 10 year run. He also frequently appears as an extra known as "Major Wood"[2] in the Stargate SG-1 epi sodes that he directs, often assisting Sergeant Siler as a repairman using the oversized crescent wrench that serves as an inside joke. He is also featured on many Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis DVD special features, such as featurettes and audio commentaries.

Currently, Wood is the director for the science-fiction series Sanctuary, starring Amanda Tapping and Christopher Heyerdahl. He was set to direct Stargate: Revolution (working title), the third Stargate SG-1 direct-to-DVD movie, but that production has been shelved indefinitely.
                  sigpic

Comment

The WooHoodStock Administration is no way responsible for the phrase ''wearing Martin''. n case of mental hurt and/or unwanted visuals, please visit your local psychiatrist.
                    The WooHdStock Administration also can not be held responsible for crossed eyes, MulipleMartin Dreams and general confusion.
                    If any other mental and/or physical problems arise after visiting WooHodStock, please direct your complaints at Amy (lastrequest). It's all her fault. Thank you.

Sincerely,

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...hooadmin-1.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

The WooHoodStock Administration is no way responsible for the phrase ''wearing Martin''. n case of mental hurt and/or unwanted visuals, please visit your local psychiatrist.
                      The WooHdStock Administration also can not be held responsible for crossed eyes, MulipleMartin Dreams and general confusion.
                      If any other mental and/or physical problems arise after visiting WooHodStock, please direct your complaints at Amy (lastrequest). It's all her fault. Thank you.

Sincerely,
                      and we have 10 guests!!!
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

The WooHoodStock Administration is no way responsible for the phrase ''wearing Martin''. In case of mental hurt and/or unwanted visuals, please visit your local psychiatrist.

Sincerely,

[]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Icons/woohooadmin-1.jpg[/]

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I played you all soooo well
                          Puppets. String.
                          *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yet another review:

I respect him, because the shows he directs are usually soooo complex! look at lost city 1 and 2 and then think....how the hell did he do that! some of the best visual effects I have seen, some of the best acting, and the way it was shot! legend!
                            I wood LOVE to see Martin blush!!!!! You know Jumble, that was really selfish of you. Instead of taking blushhing Martin pics, you were spending your time talking to the man! Seriously!
                            sigpic

Comment

The WooHoodStock Administration also can not be held responsible for crossed eyes, MulipleMartin Dreams and general confusion.

Sincerely,

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...hooadmin-1.jpg

Taken from Wiki:
                              I just wish it were possible to get hold of some of his earlier work I absolutely LOVE The Impossible Elephant

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              and we have 10 guests!!!
                              *waves to guests*

Comment

Puppets. String.
                                *nods*
                                Where?

*starts turning around*

*goes to get the scissors*

Where?
                                sigpic