The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Woohoos!

I'm at the airport waiting to go home after the amazing Dragon Con. I had an absolute blast with some of my best girlfriends. I'll catch up on the thread after I get home. I didn't see Amanda outside of panels (the sanctuary peeps had a separate signing area outside of the walk of fame and you had to buy an autograph ticket to get in. At $50, it was a bit stiff for me for something I already have.) BUT- after the SG panel with Amanda, Chris, & DavI'd Nykl, Andi and I decided to get a photo with Chris (which we did all steampunked out) and I asked him to send regards to Martin from the Woohoos. Tho I think he may not have known who the Woohoos were... But I did my duty! Will post more about the con after I recover. I literally can not remember the last time I partied quite so hard!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hm. The first test gave me a left-brain dominance, the second gave me a right-brain dominance with a difference of 3 points.

My brain is now officially confuzzled

Anyone else got the screen flashing as they type?

*waves to Claire*

MoB, glad you had such a good time at DC - we get pics, right?

I think Chris probably does know who we are, but as long as he passes the message on it doesn't really matter

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Hm. The first test gave me a left-brain dominance, the second gave me a right-brain dominance with a difference of 3 points.

My brain is now officially confuzzled

Anyone else got the screen flashing as they type?
        Sounds like you're very centered, which is excellent! Makes for a well-rounded individual.

MoB - had loads of fun did you? Good on you!

Claire - send some rain this way, we haven't had any decent precipitation in months.
        sigpic

Comment

First day of work done!
          I'm too tired to quote but had a nice laugh about the weather comment from Claire and at the suggested woohoo name for Laure by Nad!
          I'm gonna go with Nad's name Though the Novel Woohoo sounds great as well.

Left/Right side of the brain... I'm not gonna take that test cause I believe my brain sides will get mad if one of them turns out to be better then the other one. Just to be safe.

*is actually too tired to open the link and think about questions* The proof of which is how many minutes I thought about Jumble's question if my screen is flashing. It's not.

Edit: puff! Welcome home MoB! I'm glad that you had a great time and I was soooo amazed at your costume!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

My brain is now officially confuzzled Anyone else got the screen flashing as they type?

*waves to Claire* MoB, glad you had such a good time at DC - we get pics, right?

I think Chris probably does know who we are, but as long as he passes the message on it doesn't really matter
            I tried the test. The first one was 12 - right and 6 - left.....definately a right brained person. But the second one was 8/8 - in the middle. So I'm as confused as you are?????? Which is it....I guess as long as I have a functioning brain - that is the important thing!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Sounds like you're very centered, which is excellent! Makes for a well-rounded individual.
              I'm definitely well-rounded, but not in a good way. Wine and chocolate will do that to you

MoB - had loads of fun did you? Good on you!

Claire - send some rain this way, we haven't had any decent precipitation in months.
              You can have as much of our rain as you like - with pleasure

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              First day of work done!
              I'm too tired to quote but had a nice laugh about the weather comment from Claire and at the suggested woohoo name for Laure by Nad!

Left/Right side of the brain... I'm not gonna take that test cause I believe my brain sides will get mad if one of them turns out to be better then the other one. Just to be safe.

*is actually too tired to open the link and think about questions* The proof of which is how many minutes I thought about Jumble's question if my screen is flashing. It's not.

Edit: puff! Welcome home MoB! I'm glad that you had a great time and I was soooo amazed at your costume!

It's stopped flashing now, so it must just have been me

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I tried the test. The first one was 12 - right and 6 - left.....definately a right brained person. But the second one was 8/8 - in the middle. So I'm as confused as you are?????? Which is it....I guess as long as I have a functioning brain - that is the important thing!
              That's what I've decided too

Comment

Hm. The one test said I was a brain lefty by 18/0, but when I took the second one I was a righty by 9/7...
                It's like those IQ tests, where sometimes you're a genius while other times you're just... brilliant.

And thanks for reminding me of this

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                First day of work done!
                ...I was being serious.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Hey Woohoos!

I'm at the airport waiting to go home after the amazing Dragon Con. I had an absolute blast with some of my best girlfriends. I'll catch up on the thread after I get home. I didn't see Amanda outside of panels (the sanctuary peeps had a separate signing area outside of the walk of fame and you had to buy an autograph ticket to get in. At $50, it was a bit stiff for me for something I already have.) BUT- after the SG panel with Amanda, Chris, & DavI'd Nykl, Andi and I decided to get a photo with Chris (which we did all steampunked out) and I asked him to send regards to Martin from the Woohoos. Tho I think he may not have known who the Woohoos were... But I did my duty! Will post more about the con after I recover. I literally can not remember the last time I partied quite so hard!
                  Awesome WooHoo. *nods*
                  Welcome home!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoo's.

It's been crazy here for a few days but I thought I'd run in here to huggle you all. Soon as I get on my netbook, I'll catch up properly . My poor computer has probably forgotten who I am by now! *sigh*

*squishy huggles*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*huggles you all*

Laurie, love The Novel Woohoo - excellent new name!
                      MoB, so glad you had an awesome time at DragonCon! And yay for asking Chris to say hi to Martin from us

I got almost the exact same results as Nad on the left-brain/right-brain thing. I think the tests are confused
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Okay, I guess the name is settled now...The Novel WooHoo!

MoB - glad you had a wonderful time at DragonCon. Sorry to hear the pictures/sigs costs so much. Seems like everything is soooo expensive these days. When I was a kid (back in the old days) actors would give you an autograph for the asking. I don't think there were cons back then. Or at least I was too young to care.

A quick hug for Wendy - get your pc back in order and join us again.

And I think it is settled, the "brain tests" need to find out which side they are working off of!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Hello WooHoo's.

It's been crazy here for a few days but I thought I'd run in here to huggle you all. Soon as I get on my netbook, I'll catch up properly . My poor computer has probably forgotten who I am by now! *sigh*

*squishy huggles*
                          *squishy huggles Wendy* I was wondering where you'd got to - overworking as usual I bet

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Okay, I guess the name is settled now...The Novel WooHoo!
                          It better be - I've made the banner

MoB - glad you had a wonderful time at DragonCon. Sorry to hear the pictures/sigs costs so much. Seems like everything is soooo expensive these days. When I was a kid (back in the old days) actors would give you an autograph for the asking. I don't think there were cons back then. Or at least I was too young to care.
                          At least when you pay for a pic or auto at a GABIT event you know the money is going to a good cause

I've been playing with Jasmina's tut....

Don't like it - not enough colour in it for me

Added some textures and got this....

Much more 'me'

Comment

*hugs Wendy*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I got almost the exact same results as Nad on the left-brain/right-brain thing. I think the tests are confused
                            I think it can't handle WooHoo brains.

Jumble, love the banners. You're right. The second one is more you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs Wendy*

I think it can't handle WooHoo brains.
                              Maybe it was having so many WooHoo brains to deal with all at once just overwhelmed it

Jumble, love the banners. You're right. The second one is more you
                              Thank you

Now trying to work on something for an upcoming WooHoo birthday

Comment

Maybe it was having so many WooHoo brains to deal with all at once just overwhelmed it
                                Probably.

Thank you

Now trying to work on something for an upcoming WooHoo birthday
                                In all honesty, I have no clue who's the first one.

EDIT: Having no sig rotation confuses me. If anyone changes his/her set, I have to *think*.
                                Even if I'm the one changing.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X