The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in with huggles*

So almost time to head over to the other side of the pond Crazybusy at work trying to get everything finished, and am just starting on the packing and sorting now. So excited! *bounces*

Bekki, extra squishy huggles for you! Poor you Hope your back gets better soon.

And yes, such a horrible shame about the rioting in Vancouver Stupid, mindless thuggery stemming from a complete lack of perspective.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs back in*

*huggles Bekki* Hope your back gets better soon!

*huggles other Woohoos*

Now how to get my TV watching/hyperactive puppy to sleep...

*crosses fingers*

EDIT: YES! She's asleep! (she was awake since I came home and very active the whole time...)
      Last edited by starlover; 16 June 2011, 11:48 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

It is a little after 7pm (PNW time) and all is very quiet here. No one has posted since 12:30 this afternoon. I'm wondering around the area looking for someone to play with.

One good thing....I got a parking ticket when Jumble was here. I paid for the parking but we put the ticket in the wrong place. So I sent the ticket, a check for $43. and the receipt I got from the lot. Today, they returned the check and apologized.... So in balance, this has been a good day!
        sigpic

Comment

*runs ins*
          *huggles Woohoos*
          *kicks RL*

It's been crazy lately! I hope you're all doing well. I don't have time to properly catch up, but just wanted to stop by.

*runs out*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I've been looking at buying a new bed.....when did it start to cost a small, no make that a large fortune to buy a mattress and bedsprings. I mean most name brands want about $1300 to $1600 for a queen size bed. I mean.....are they kidding. That is about 3x's what I paid for the last one for my mom. Maybe my bed isn't that bad after all!
            sigpic

Comment

Just wandering in with some...er...incentive... for watching The Transporter next year. I mean...besides Joe, Carl, and Rob working on it, I mean.

He's a bit pretty for my tastes, but I'll give him a chance.
              sigpic

Comment

Laurie...it's usually so that name brands are more expensive but you can probably get a good bed without a name brand attached to it. I'm sure those sleep good as well. Still it's insane what they ask these days for certain products!

LJ...that's a droolworthy sig! yum!

also *bounces* last day of internship! I'm SO done with it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Laurie...it's usually so that name brands are more expensive but you can probably get a good bed without a name brand attached to it. I'm sure those sleep good as well. Still it's insane what they ask these days for certain products!

LJ...that's a droolworthy sig! yum!

Thanks!

And *happy dance* for your last day! Wuhoo! Now get back to work, lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Thanks!

And *happy dance* for your last day! Wuhoo! Now get back to work, lol!
                    I got nuthing to do...have to make a draft of something today and that's it...I'm probably gonna start working on my report for school...but workwise I'm mostly done
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      It is a little after 7pm (PNW time) and all is very quiet here. No one has posted since 12:30 this afternoon. I'm wondering around the area looking for someone to play with.

One good thing....I got a parking ticket when Jumble was here. I paid for the parking but we put the ticket in the wrong place. So I sent the ticket, a check for $43. and the receipt I got from the lot. Today, they returned the check and apologized.... So in balance, this has been a good day!
                      Glad you got that sorted, and I got your email

Comment

*virtual happy dances for Jann and her internship*

Laurie - nice work with that parking ticket! You should definitely use that money to something exciting! It's money you thought you had already parted with, right?

Off to a Harry Potter party tonight I'm going as Moaning Myrtle so that I can sit in a chair in the corner while everyone else dances and pretend that it's because I'm being in character and not because I can barely stand. hehehe, tricksy Trying to stay on top of it all. I only just got back on top of myself after the self-esteem crisis of May/June '11 and the ongoing fibro poobag of 2011. Now there's the Dual Slipped Disc Dilemma of June/July Someone upstairs just wants to make me work hard for my happiness this year I can handle that
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves*

It seems 6:30am is my witching hour these days. Hope y'all are well. I figure an early up lets me go to yoga this morning, at least.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          I've been looking at buying a new bed.....when did it start to cost a small, no make that a large fortune to buy a mattress and bedsprings. I mean most name brands want about $1300 to $1600 for a queen size bed. I mean.....are they kidding. That is about 3x's what I paid for the last one for my mom. Maybe my bed isn't that bad after all!
                          Yeah, mattresses are expensive, but a good mattress is worth its weight in gold. My tempurpedic is worth every cent I spent on it.

\o/ w00t!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just read something beautiful and thought to share: "Your attempt may fail, but never fail to make an attempt." Now that it's written like this without the actual story it's an inspirational quote instead of a moral of the story, lol. Or are those two the same?

Great thing about your last day Jann Now on to better things!

Bekki, I loooove Moaning Myrtle! *giggles* And her voice!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Running in in the middle of packing/finishing stuff frenzy Flying out tomorrow morning And Woohoo Invasion of NYC starts in 4 days!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Just wandering in with some...er...incentive... for watching The Transporter next year. I mean...besides Joe, Carl, and Rob working on it, I mean.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...tersig0616.jpg

He's a bit pretty for my tastes, but I'll give him a chance.
                              And nice incentivizing

Yay for you! Hope you get to have some time off now

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *virtual happy dances for Jann and her internship*

Laurie - nice work with that parking ticket! You should definitely use that money to something exciting! It's money you thought you had already parted with, right?

Off to a Harry Potter party tonight I'm going as Moaning Myrtle so that I can sit in a chair in the corner while everyone else dances and pretend that it's because I'm being in character and not because I can barely stand. hehehe, tricksy Trying to stay on top of it all. I only just got back on top of myself after the self-esteem crisis of May/June '11 and the ongoing fibro poobag of 2011. Now there's the Dual Slipped Disc Dilemma of June/July Someone upstairs just wants to make me work hard for my happiness this year I can handle that
                              *shakes fist at malevolent upstairs being making our Bekki feel poobags* But kudos on the Moaning Myrtle plan, cunning thinking there
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yahoo! Vacation!

*runs around nekkid*

Have to finish some final things for school, but that's gonna be no problem!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X