The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if I don't see you before, have a safe journey

I'm using Firefox and have Chrome installed as well and for me there's no difference. It's incredibly frustrating

Comment

I'd soooooo like to be in Czech Republic right now!!!! Everybody is getting autograph from Stana!

Spoiler:

sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Well if I don't see you before, have a safe journey
        Thanks! But I made it so that my internet doesn't get disconnected till I have left my Apt.

Me an addict? Noooo...

I'm using Firefox and have Chrome installed as well and for me there's no difference. It's incredibly frustrating
        Strange. Then it's just Windows Actually I have no idea what it is, but it could be some incompatibility with W7 perhaps? In general I have no idea
        sigpic

Comment

*hops in, problem free, loading fast and able to MQ all the time*
          It's because GW likes the cute ones.

*hugs WooHoos*

Have fun, Laurie and Jumble! (Not that it needs to be said, I'm sure. )
          *hugs Jann for the last day*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles* Jann for the Last day of your USA adventure. Safe journey home.

Glad you landed safe Jumble. HOw are those broccoli fudge brownies?

Yes, GW is ridiculously slow for me. Doesn't matter which browswer I use either. Also W7... hmm, I wonder? I can access it faster on my phone than I can on the lappy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hope you're enjoying your last day, Jann! Safe flight home tomorrow *hugs*

As for the GW problems, I wonder if it is a windows 7 thing - I'm not having any problems either on my laptop (which is still vista) or my iPad. It can't be the browser if you've all tried different ones. Whatever's causing it though I hope they fix it soon - sounds horribly frustrating and we're missing you all! *squishy huggles Woohoos*

And is it weird that my iPad has learnt Woohoos as a word for the autocorrect?
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So far I'm being lazy on my last day in here...mostly because I did most of my cleaning and a friend is coming on later to help me move my last stuff out that is going to charity.

As for the slowness problem: This thread could give you some advice

Josi I think your Ipad should have learned that word by now. Tsk tsk
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Hope you're enjoying your last day, Jann! Safe flight home tomorrow *hugs*

As for the GW problems, I wonder if it is a windows 7 thing - I'm not having any problems either on my laptop (which is still vista) or my iPad. It can't be the browser if you've all tried different ones. Whatever's causing it though I hope they fix it soon - sounds horribly frustrating and we're missing you all! *squishy huggles Woohoos*

And is it weird that my iPad has learnt Woohoos as a word for the autocorrect?
                  I have Windows XP on this pc and on the one at work too...
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

RE Windows 7, I've been running it for ages so don't know why it wood go all freaky deaky all of a sudden

*blows raspberry at Nad*

*twirls out*

Comment

RE Windows 7, I've been running it for ages so don't know why it wood go all freaky deaky all of a sudden

*blows raspberry at Nad*

*twirls out*
                      *is shocked*
                      I'm shocked.

Shocked I tell you.

*hugs victims of slow GW*
                      I guess this isn't one of those infamous ''Slower is better'' times, huh?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in* Since Jann is going to be slightly busy for the next day or so, she won't be needing her superdupersexyshepsig *steals said sig*

I can't believe you're heading home already Jann! Your time in the US has flown by (for me anyway )

*huggles Woohoos* I've missed you! I hate being AWOL, but with Lea away for most of the last month there has been little time for anything We're at Dad's this week for half term. After 12 months searching in St Austell for a job, it only took Lea 2 weeks up here to find one! He starts on Tuesday! We're just waiting to hear this week whether we have a fab house in Stratford to move into in July! Can't wait to hit the go button! One of the major advantages of the move, I'll be about 2 hours from Sarai, Jumble and Cags and an hour and a half from Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

*blows raspberry at Nad*

*twirls out*
                          I have also been running W7 since it came out, but it started acting weird around 2/3 weeks ago with GW. Could have been a W7 update or a Vbulletin update or something else.
                          Hopefully the techies at GW will figure it out!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          *sneaks in* Since Jann is going to be slightly busy for the next day or so, she won't be needing her superdupersexyshepsig *steals said sig*
                          I'm still here.

I can't believe you're heading home already Jann! Your time in the US has flown by (for me anyway )
                          For me too! It's amazing how fast it went...and was so weird to tell my parents on skype today "SEE you on Tuesday"

Actually seeing them

*blinks*

*huggles Woohoos* I've missed you! I hate being AWOL, but with Lea away for most of the last month there has been little time for anything We're at Dad's this week for half term. After 12 months searching in St Austell for a job, it only took Lea 2 weeks up here to find one! He starts on Tuesday! We're just waiting to hear this week whether we have a fab house in Stratford to move into in July! Can't wait to hit the go button! One of the major advantages of the move, I'll be about 2 hours from Sarai, Jumble and Cags and an hour and a half from Josi
                          Congrats on the job for Lea! And hope your life slows down soon so we see you more on GW
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            Yay! So excited that you're going to be so close

Awesome news on Lea's job, and fingers crossed for the house!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Oma and high fives for Lea's job*

sigpic

Comment

*limps in* Evening Woohoos!

I have a throbbing pain in my leg. I fell today during my show, during dance number 5 out of 7. In 12 years, I have never fallen one time, but it's the second time it happens to me this year. :/ (The first time was just funny, but today, I hurt myself.)

We have these bigs stairs (three of them actually) at the back of the stage which we sometimes dance on when we're more than one group on stage. I was on the second one, did a turn and fell on my back on the first one, as my tibia hit the edge of the stair. Under the adrenaline, I continued, got back on my feet really fast and did the two last choreographies, but it hurt. Now, I'm at home, my right leg propped up on a cushion with ice on it. Luckily, my back was okay. I mean, the steps aren't that high, maybe a foot, max? and I've stopped shaking. But walking is hard and hate feeling helpless like that. My next show is only Friday, so I should be alright for the remaining four...

But enough of that! I can still stand up even if it hurts, and I'll be putting ice on it and everything, so I should be fine.

Jumble, I'm glad you landed safely! I hope Seattle can survive the next week. ;P

Jann, safe trip home! I'm sure everyone can't wait to see you!

Oma, that's great news for Lea!

*huggles Woohoos who are having GW problems*
                                *huggles everyone else too*
                                *puts some ice on her leg again*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X