The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    You do have a point. I did read the reports about SE and it seems that you were a well behaved WooHoo.
    There, THERE! You see? I was perfectly well behaved............

..... although...........

..... there was the little incident involving the fountains......... but that was instigated by Sarai and encouraged by Laurie, so I refuse to take any responsibility for it

*polished halo faster*
    Last edited by Jumble; 25 April 2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Hmmm. Well, it doesn't sound likely... I guess we'll have to wait for Laurie or EH-T or Claire to turn up and corroborate (or give us the real story )
      But........ they lie!

Because I just can't believe that if Martin was standing there offering to hug you, no matter how many times you'd been hugged before, that you would even think twice.

No way
      Really? You don't believe that? But he was supposed to be working! And there were other awesome people around to hug - Chris (*sigh*), Ryan (he's so cute), Amanda (who could refuse a hug from Amanda? Oh..... er....... actually..... yes I did ) and Robin.......

Um....... actually....... I didn't hug Robin. He didn't offer, and you know, Martin was there......

Comment

OK, now you're just showing off

Why yes, I am jealous
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          How else wood I look at him?

And you didn't see the pics of me insisting that he go back to work and refusing to give him yet another hug.......

I blame Amanda for the photos *nods*
          Amanda? My Amanda? She wood never cause any Woohoo trouble.
          *polishes Amanda's halo*
          There, THERE! You see? I was perfectly well behaved............

..... although...........

..... there was the little incident involving the fountains......... but that was instigated by Sarai and encouraged by Laurie, so I refuse to take any responsibility for it

*polished halo faster*
          Uh huh...blame Whoomever is not in the room I say.
          But........ they lie!

Really? You don't believe that? But he was supposed to be working! And there were other awesome people around to hug - Chris (*sigh*), Ryan (he's so cute), Amanda (who could refuse a hug from Amanda? Oh..... er....... actually..... yes I did ) and Robin.......

Um....... actually....... I didn't hug Robin. He didn't offer, and you know, Martin was there......
          You.......re.....re.......re.......refu......

sigpic

Comment

OK, now you're just showing off

Why yes, I am jealous
            I'm sorry Is it my fault they're all such prolific huggers? And you'll be there next year to collect lots of lovely hugs and AWESOME memories

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Amanda? My Amanda? She wood never cause any Woohoo trouble.
              *polishes Amanda's halo*

Uh huh...blame Whoomever is not in the room I say.

You.......re.....re.......re.......refu......

But..... she was between me and Martin She said herself she should never have done that!

Comment

*huggles all WooHoos*
                *is dying laughing*
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I've kinda lost track of what day it is....... but I'm pretty sure it's NOT Wednesday

Comment

I'm sorry Is it my fault they're all such prolific huggers? And you'll be there next year to collect lots of lovely hugs and AWESOME memories
                    Oh I hope so!

But..... she was between me and Martin She said herself she should never have done that!
                    Well no, indeed!

*huggles Sil*
                    sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Poor Jumble will never be able to prove her "innocence" when the word "Martin" is in a post. Nope, not possible...

Oh and it's monday...but lets make this back-up tease Jumble day

I wish I could go to TSE2, but I'm pretty sure I can't timewise...since it will be my last year at uni... I'll be a senior soon! Where did the time go that I was still a highschool kid on this forum?
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks like we might have a hard time keeping it to four Maybe they'd sell the WooHoos two tours so they can fit us all in
                        I am sure we can work something out. Though currently I am vastly amused by the Woohoos plotting to take over thE Sanctuary.

It it bad that I am just sitting here at my hotel's patio and soaking up the vitamin D? I had a lovely few hours out, but now I am just relishing this sun before heading back to grey, rain-soaked NYC tomorrow evening...
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Not bad at all - I'd be doing just the same! The weather's supposed to cool down here and get cloudier again tomorrow, but I'm hoping I've stored up enough vitamin D from this weekend to last me a while!

Safe journey back tomorrow!
                          sigpic

Comment

Not bad at all - I'd be doing just the same! The weather's supposed to cool down here and get cloudier again tomorrow, but I'm hoping I've stored up enough vitamin D from this weekend to last me a while!

Safe journey back tomorrow!
                            Thanks! Gonna be fun to roll into my apt at around 1am and then be at clinic in the morning, but totally worth it for the amazing long weekend I've had here.

And just realized that today is 4/25-- exactly 2 months to the next songs for s4k concert!
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hang on MoB until next year when you live in Vancouver. Jumble and I will bid with you and all we need would maybe be a 4th!

And Josiene just volunteered to be our 4th! Should have read further before answering.

Now onto other facts:
                              I have great doubts that they would give more than one tour per auction, so we have to win the one we are going after.

As for Jumble - and her escapes on the "set." Sorry ladies...code of ethics... what happens on the set stays on the set unless the person involved blows the cover! - Did I have you nervous for a second Jumble?

However, about that fountain .... how did I get from an innocent bystander to a co-conspirator! NO WAY!
                              Last edited by llp; 25 April 2011, 02:05 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                ... what happens on the set stays on the set unless the person involved blows the cover!
                                I thought it was a quilt... and I don't really want to know what was going on under it, thanks, blowing or not blowing.

*ambles aimlessly through the ickybah*

Evening all. I really am trying to be a better Woohoo. Just when I think I have a handle of things I kind of go slipadydodah back into... well, let's not go there, aye.

Glad to see so many people had awesome weekends. Mine was good, albeit very busy...it started with me dismantling and packing an entire greenhouse in my car (for my brother) and culminated in a late night taxi service to take my nephew and his elderly, blind and diabetic dog to the emergency vets because she broke her leg. Apparently, they phoned me because they'd all been on the lash all day and knew I wouldn't have been... yeah, I had to warm my brandy laced hot chocolate that'd I'd just made up when I got back. Good job I have an awesome neighbour who could sit in with Benjabubs.

*squishy huggles* Laurie, just because you know you want them and, heck, even if you don't I feel the need to squish you anyway.

*huggles all woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X