No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so tired that I really have to go to bed already

*huggles WooHoos*

*huggles Martin*

*snags a quick kiss on Martin's cheek........*

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Woodnight

Just getting going with my AT5 photo book

EDIT: Must remember not to buy tonight until I've looked at it tomorrow...when more sober

Comment

Yahoo Wendy!!

Goodnight Jumble! Have wood dreams
        sigpic

Comment

*rouses from slumber*
          *huggles Jann*
          *happy dances for Wendy*
          *huggles Jumble*
          *hi-fives Sarai*
          *goes back to sleep*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hi-fives Josi*

Lots of sleepy Woohoos tonight

Perhaps I shall sing you a lullaby...

*ahem*

Perhaps I'll leave that to MoB

Comment

Mme Jumble: You are not, under any circumstances, allowed to die. Either going to or from Canada, or anywhere else. I think this means we have to inject you with some of Magnus' blood, but, you know...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *huggles Jumble* Woodnight

Just getting going with my AT5 photo book

EDIT: Must remember not to buy tonight until I've looked at it tomorrow...when more sober
              I want to see what you came up with when you were drunk.

Lots of sleepy Woohoos tonight

Perhaps I shall sing you a lullaby...

*ahem*

Perhaps I'll leave that to MoB

Oh, and I got a call from my voice teacher earlier. She just got back from vacation and is not feeling up to going to the opera tonight, so she gave me her ticket to Lucia at the Met! YAY!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*happy dances for wendy* *huggles Jumble* Woodnight.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  I want to see what you came up with when you were drunk.
                  Not a chance

And yay for the opera, have a good time!!

Comment

1. Not a chance

2. And yay for the opera, have a good time!!
                    1. Spoil sport!

2. Thanks! Really looking forward to it.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Just got home from the hospital after spending a bunch of hours in the emergency unit. My dad came home from work and couldn't breathe right. Since my mom still can't move with backpain, I had to take him to the surgery by myself. Long story short, they ended up having to call an ambulance, we got hauled off to the hospital, where they did some tests and stuff. In the meantime I had to keep in touch with my mother and brother who both couldn't come to the hospital. Long night and the kept my dad there for treatment and more tests. It's most likely a pneumonia, which is good, considering it could be worse. Crazy night.

So, some good healing WooHoo vibes this way wood be nice?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs WooHoos*

Just got home from the hospital after spending a bunch of hours in the emergency unit. My dad came home from work and couldn't breathe right. Since my mom still can't move with backpain, I had to take him to the surgery by myself. Long story short, they ended up having to call an ambulance, we got hauled off to the hospital, where they did some tests and stuff. In the meantime I had to keep in touch with my mother and brother who both couldn't come to the hospital. Long night and the kept my dad there for treatment and more tests. It's most likely a pneumonia, which is good, considering it could be worse. Crazy night.

Coming your way! *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs back in*

*hugs Jann*
                          *High fives MoB for the singing*
                          *WooHood! For Wendy's house*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Coming your way! *hugs*
                          Thanks
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*huggles Nad and her dad* I hope he recovers quickly!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Sending heaps and heaps of vibes your way hun.

*squishy hugs*

Comment

I'm sorry I haven't been able to catch up properly. What a crazy couple of days! I have come back to see videos in my inbox.... that's always fun to see

Btw, the surprise for Lucy? Big thumbs up - it totally worked!

And I'm still feeling like I have a cold bubbling under the surface, but hopefully that's just a cold and not flu. Besides, I have packing to do

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                WooHooooood!!! Wendy got the house!!!
                                I love the penguins! <3

Woohood for Wendy

*dances*
                                Thanks you *definitely dancing, bouncing, crazy squeeing!*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                So Wendy...... next WooHoo party at yours then?
                                Can I have all my boxes unpacked first?
                                Yay!
                                Because that's what Nottingham needs - WooHoos arriving and drinking the wine!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Yahoo Wendy!!

Goodnight Jumble! Have wood dreams
                                Thank you

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *rouses from slumber*
                                *huggles Jann*
                                *happy dances for Wendy*
                                *huggles Jumble*
                                *hi-fives Sarai*
                                *goes back to sleep*
                                Awww, sleep sounds so good

Thank you.

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                                *happy dances for wendy* *huggles Jumble* Woodnight.
                                Thank you

*hugs WooHoos*

*huggles and many healing vibes* I hope he gets well soon

*runs back in*

*hugs Jann*
                                *High fives MoB for the singing*
                                *WooHood! For Wendy's house*

Thanks
                                WOOHOOOOOOOOOD!

This may sound like the craziest thing to get excited about, but.... I get a bedroom!

*huggles Jann* You take care of yourself. I'm sorry you've had such a rough time lately. Hopefully, things are looking up now.

*hugs for Cags*
                                *hugs for Bekki*
                                *hugges for WooHoos I've missed, but never forgotten*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X