Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Remind me, did I post any hugs today?

    Oh well...

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      We call all bunk up right? I don't mind sharing my room, although my roomie will have to put up with Dan pics all over the walls

      I'm currently nomming on maple roasted almonds from the Granville Island public market in Vancouver...trying desperately to make them last but it's just not working!
      I'll gladly bunk with you


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yeah, go ahead! Spoil my fun

      There were no cushions handy at SE, and nobody gave me any warming


      But but but you had the whole flight to warn you
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

      Comment


        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I'll gladly bunk with you



        But but but you had the whole flight to warn you
        Nothing and nobody on that flight warned me about that ^^^^ I was totally unprepared

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Remind me, did I post any hugs today?

          Oh well...


          There's only one thing wrong with that picture.


          We can't see your face. I would love to have seen it.


          Actually I would love to have seen it about 30 seconds before that point.


          *relurks back to important job*
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            There's only one thing wrong with that picture.


            We can't see your face. I would love to have seen it.


            Actually I would love to have seen it about 30 seconds before that point.


            *relurks back to important job*
            I think my expression was similar to Martin's here....


            *bounces in hope for the important job*

            Comment


              How green do his eyes look there! Wow!


              I need more hand/tool images though.
              sigpic

              Comment


                Ohh those pics are never NEVER going to get old!!!

                I soo wish I had seen your face. And I promise I would have whipped out the thunk cushions for you had I been there

                *stares some more at the wonderful JumbleandMartin pics*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                Comment


                  *huggles Woohoos extra squishily* Everyone needs extra squishy huggles from time to time
                  *builds broccoli bonfire* And extra broccoli

                  *huggles New Woohoos* I'm sorry, there's no escape now you've entered the Woohoo House



                  Is loving all the pics
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    How green do his eyes look there! Wow!
                    I actually saw them slightly greener than that........ close-up They really are awesome


                    I need more hand/tool images though.
                    Sadly, his hands were either busy or out of sight most of the time, and I only caught a brief glimpse of the tool before it got put away again

                    Um...... for the sake of the newbies, the 'tool' refers to his viewer.....








                    I woodn't want anyone to misunderstand

                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Ohh those pics are never NEVER going to get old!!!

                    I soo wish I had seen your face. And I promise I would have whipped out the thunk cushions for you had I been there

                    *stares some more at the wonderful JumbleandMartin pics*
                    Nah, he was holding me so tight I was in no danger of falling

                    What? Trying to make you all jealous? As if I wood

                    Comment


                      *hugs everyone*

                      Short posty from me...had my first introduction morning today. It was fun and I met a lot of people...mostly guys though I can proudly say I had to beat 'em of me *cough* which mom found funny, but dad not so much

                      Met also a really nice girl which is really cool We're probably going out tonight and all

                      [quote]
                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      It's the throwing-up part that I meant. That's a very bad habit to get into /QUOTE]

                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *hugs* And I'm echoing what everyone else said, don't get into those kind of habits, just eat what you need to and no more Your health is too important.
                      I know it's not healthy and so do my parents which now literally take my plate away from me when I get "the look" on my face. Which I have, according to mom, since I was a small kid and it tells her it's too much for me. Other than that no throw ups since yesterday...it could also have been because of all the nerves for today(first day)

                      *hugs everyone again*

                      And may I say I'm super excited for everyone going to AT5. That's so neat!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Nothing and nobody on that flight warned me about that ^^^^ I was totally unprepared
                        *hugs*

                        Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        *huggles Woohoos extra squishily* Everyone needs extra squishy huggles from time to time
                        *builds broccoli bonfire* And extra broccoli

                        *huggles New Woohoos* I'm sorry, there's no escape now you've entered the Woohoo House



                        Is loving all the pics
                        Hehehehehehe. This made me chuckle for many reasons - mostly the idea that we lock the door and never let 'em leave.

                        never!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

                        Comment


                          *huggles Jann* Glad the first day went great.


                          Ah there's those tool pictures.

                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          What? Trying to make you all jealous? As if I wood



                          Yeah... riiiight.


                          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Hehehehehehe. This made me chuckle for many reasons - mostly the idea that we lock the door and never let 'em leave.

                          never!
                          EVER...Mwhah hah haaaarrrr!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Cags, what a marvellous cackle you have!



                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

                            Comment


                              Indeed.


                              *waves at three guests*


                              Hello folks. Don't be shy. we're quite, er, sane.


                              Most of us anyway.


                              ... ok, alright, you've got me there. Some of...one...er...


                              I might have been practising my cocktail making skills earlier and now feeling rather mellow... *hic*
                              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 09 August 2010, 03:01 PM. Reason: *hic*
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                *blows razberries at caseworker* I just went around him, the twit. *waves at guests* Joe? Joe is that you??? (hey a girl can hope!)
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X