The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to your grandma Bekki!!!

I had a great evening yesterday! I got home around 5 am and was tired(seeing as I woke up at 6 am Friday morning)

*huggles Woohoos*
    sigpic

Comment

A great evening Jann??? Sounds like you had a great all-nighter You're too young to be pooped by a 23 hour day I remember when.............

Btw, love the quote on your Death Knell sig - so true

Couple of new pics.......

At the stick of a Phantom F-4 fighter jet

Ah, being a famous Director must be so much fun

Last edited by Jumble; 29 January 2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Well...I was mostly tired since I already worked all week from 9 till 6 and went out on Tuesday and Thursday too! But I can deal with it! It's today 18 C outside so time to go out soonish!

Yes, it's a lovely quote!

*drools over Martin* and could it be that I didn't see those pics before?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Well...I was mostly tired since I already worked all week from 9 till 6 and went out on Tuesday and Thursday too! But I can deal with it! It's today 18 C outside so time to go out soonish!
          Wow, that's warm!

Yes, it's a lovely quote!

*drools over Martin* and could it be that I didn't see those pics before?
          Nope, you haven't seen them before......... they're among the ones he sent me New Year's Eve, I just hadn't parted with posted them yet

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Wow, that's warm!
            I know! It's weird to think about the fact that only a three weeks ago we had an ice/snowstorm!

Nope, you haven't seen them before......... they're among the ones he sent me New Year's Eve, I just hadn't parted with posted them yet
            Niiiiiiiice! I always use the page up/down buttons for scrolling(no mouse on the couch) so I missed the fact that you said new pictures!
            But it must be a lot of fun as well to be a famous director! *jealous sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Question: Why is the Martin thread so quiet?

Answer: Because half the WooHoos are asleep and the other half are Tweeting

Comment

Or getting hooked on awesome new shows

Comment

Not 'Castle' by any chance?

Never seen it.........

Comment

Never seen it.........
                    Castle is BRILLIANT. love, love love it! *sigh* So good...
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*blinks* I was reading and looking at how much my apartment is looking like a student place(messy!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Never seen it.........
                        Mebbe...

It's awesome ! Just love Nathan Fillion, ever since Firefly

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Mebbe...

It's awesome ! Just love Nathan Fillion, ever since Firefly
                          Yes! And he's so lovely and eminently huggable as Castle, isn't he?
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            He's ruggedly awesome

Latest Castle vid (spoiler for those who haven't watched Knockdown yet)

Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              He's ruggedly awesome

Latest Castle vid (spoiler for those who haven't watched Knockdown yet)

Spoiler:
                              [=youtube;y5O1DSC3Un4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5O1DSC3Un4[/]
                              I wholeheartedly agree . Nom nom nom...

And I've been so totally spoilered anyway I went ahead and watched the vid Chemmy. Said so on the art thread but once again - its AWESOME!

Comment

Lovely vid Chemmy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X