The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I meassure the value of sci fi to Stargate and Sanctuary too.
    Especially the last, because it has a lot of things that seem to be sci fi fashionable. Scary creatures, vampires, werewolves... Only better and more original.
    Take the vampire thing. Everytime I see a movie/TV show which has those in them, being sensitive to light and garlic and every other cliche out there... I sigh. I made Sanctuary my ''TV reality'', so all other shows should be like that show. Where vampires are like Nikola Tesla and where werewolves are called HAP's and have no pen... um... clothes.
    Ah, see? I knew you'd understand exactly what I was talking about

(Which, BTW, just got thrown off with such force that they simply ended up ...elsewhere. )
    Ah! That's as good an explantation as any I guess

Tbh, it's a bit sad. Sanctuary's high standards have totally ruined me for other shows

As Martin has ruined me for other directors And men in general

Yes Nad, there are other directors............. I just can't quite remember their names offhand...............

Comment

And there are just no other Vampires to compare to J-Yo's Tesla

Or werewolves HAPs to compary to Ryan's Henry

Or........or............

No that's it, I'm destined to watch nothing but Sanctuary forever and ever

How evil of them to trap me like that.............

Even King Kong just looks like a badly replicated cuddly monkey...........

And Jaws? Pfft!

*sits in the corner and sobs*

Comment

Hang on.......... you're saying his penis got thrown off with such force that it ended up......... elsewhere???

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Ah, see? I knew you'd understand exactly what I was talking about
          I thought about it (blushing, I might add ) and it actually makes sense HAP Henry has no...
          I mean, they have a human form, so when there's HAP sex, they can do that as 'human'. Same goes for peeing.
          I bet morphing into one takes up quite some energy and evolution does not like to waste enery. So... Why have a bodypart that's not useful? (And let's be honest here... Appearantly, it's a part of the human body that draws a lot of blood from the brain too. )
          And because a HAP has no... it needs no stop to go to the toilet every five minutes, making the creature very efficient when it comes to time management.

Ah! That's as good an explantation as any I guess

Tbh, it's a bit sad. Sanctuary's high standards have totally ruined me for other shows

As Martin has ruined me for other directors And men in general

Yes Nad, there are other directors............. I just can't quite remember their names offhand...............
          Darn Sanctuary and Martin!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Chem*

And there are just no other Vampires to compare to J-Yo's Tesla

Or werewolves HAPs to compary to Ryan's Henry

Or........or............

No that's it, I'm destined to watch nothing but Sanctuary forever and ever

How evil of them to trap me like that.............

Even King Kong just looks like a badly replicated cuddly monkey...........

And Jaws? Pfft!

*sits in the corner and sobs*
            Now I'm depressed.
            *hugs jumble*

Hang on.......... you're saying his penis got thrown off with such force that it ended up......... elsewhere???

Clothes. I said CLOTHES woman!

*blinks*
            Jumble said penis!

And we have guests!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I thought about it (blushing, I might add ) and it actually makes sense HAP Henry has no...
              I mean, they have a human form, so when there's HAP sex, they can do that as 'human'. Same goes for peeing.
              I bet morphing into one takes up quite some energy and evolution does not like to waste enery. So... Why have a bodypart that's not useful? (And let's be honest here... Appearantly, it's a part of the human body that draws a lot of blood from the brain too. )
              And because a HAP has no... it needs no stop to go to the toilet every five minutes, making the creature very efficient when it comes to time management.

NAD SAID SEX!!!!!

*faints*

Darn Sanctuary and Martin!
              Yes. I could just go off him for doing that to me

Comment

You two are insane! And I think it was done because they, hopefully, can do the essential things in their human form.

Otherwise...I'm curious how they procreate! ...perhaps it's worth to see a documentary about
                sigpic

Comment

*waves to Chem*

Now I'm depressed.
                  *hugs jumble*

Clothes. I said CLOTHES woman!

*blinks*
                  Jumble said penis!

And we have guests!
                  Go back and look at your post You definitely referred to his pen....... as well as his clothes being thrown off with force

Edit: And I can't believe we were having that discussion again on a 69 post

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    You two are insane! And I think it was done because they, hopefully, can do the essential things in their human form.

Otherwise...I'm curious how they procreate! ...perhaps it's worth to see a documentary about
                    Ha! See? I'm not the only one that was worried how HAP!Henry wood manage. I mean........ a HAP has needs............

*waves to guests and hopes none of their names begin with 'M'*

Comment

... um...

What a time to check in the thread!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

NAD SAID SEX!!!!!

*faints*

Yes. I could just go off him for doing that to me
                        What?
                        Only because I don't know how to spell ''intercourse''.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Eww!
                        Ickybah.

Go back and look at your post You definitely referred to his pen....... as well as his clothes beeing thrown off with force
                        I referred to his pen then talked about his clothes.

*blinks*
                        If HAPs have no manhood. And castrates can sing really high and pure...
                        Can HAPs sing high and pure and could we have a Christmas episode where Henry wolves out and sings?

sigpic

Comment

Hm. I said sex and the universe unsubscribed me. That has never ever happened before! See? I'm supposed to be the Cute One!

And BTW, if we were Sanctuary's PTB... The show wood be insane.
                          (And HAP's wood have pens)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            ... um...

What a time to check in the thread!
                            Perfect timing as usual Wendy

What?
                            Only because I don't know how to spell ''intercourse''.
                            You spelled both 'sex' and 'intercourse' pefectly well Nad! That's a really feeble excuse

Eww!
                            Ickybah.
                            See, if you really didn't want to say 'sex' or 'penis' you could have just said 'ickybah'. We wood have known exactly what you meant

I referred to his pen then talked about his clothes.
                            Pfft! Picky picky........

*blinks*
                            If HAPs have no manhood. And castrates can sing really high and pure...
                            Can HAPs sing high and pure and could we have a Christmas episode where Henry wolves out and sings?
                            We don't say the 'w' word here Nad!!! Not even half of it!

As it happens, Ryan sings beautifully regardless of the state of his pen........ er..........

Although actually I can't swear to that because I was off to the side and didn't have a really clear view..........

Um .....

Comment

you two are too funny!
                              there was some discussion on the Animus ep thread about the, er, ken-like state of HAP!Henry I'm guessing the ratings for the show dictated that aspect of the CGI design....
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Hm. I said sex and the universe unsubscribed me. That has never ever happened before! See? I'm supposed to be the Cute One!
                                *wipes tears*

And BTW, if we were Sanctuary's PTB... The show wood be insane.
                                (And HAP's wood have pens)
                                It wood, and I actually think HAPs should have penis...ses... not sure how to spell it in plural......... never having had to ........... um........ deal with more than one......... er........

Hm.

Comment

Working...
                                X