X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs through thread in new especial-spandex running clothes*

Hey, it's closer to nekkid than before.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

*makes clucking noises*

EDIT: Trying to work and also trying to avoid work. Weird being at war with myself.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        It's way too quiet in her so *looks at previous post* I have no choice. :mckay*

*runz through thread....nekkid*

You forced my hand WooHoo's. You forced my hand.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Yay for all the running!!

*runs around nekkid*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          *makes clucking noises*

EDIT: Trying to work and also trying to avoid work. Weird being at war with myself.
          I think everyone can relate to that!
          Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Yay for all the running!!

*runs around nekkid*
          baby steps.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*crawls in*

So tired...I should be starting to learn how to go to bed on time*yawns*

Thanks for the banner Jumble Yahoo!

And yahoo for MoB coming closer and closer to the nekkid running!
            sigpic

Comment

*shuffles in*

Morning woohoo...er... afternoon.

Guess who spent most of last night camped out half propped on a saggy bean bag and covered with a tatty old Mexican blanket in a small child's bedroom? By the time he finally succumbed to sleeping (as opposed to feeding me imaginary cake he'd dreamed up) it was 4am. Just what the doctor ordered when you're full of lurgy yourself.

Hook me up to the intravenous caffeine drip.

*huggles Bree and Char* I'll cross fingers, toes, legs and any other crossable body parts (eyes?) for encouraging news.

Welcome Alison!

*Shields Woobie's eyes from nekkidness* People, let's break the new ones in gently; start with a little waft of broccoli and some couch bouncing maybe.

*snuggles further down in tatty Mexican blanket* You're not getting me nekkid today.
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann*

*huggles Cags*

One of my tests is a take home test, hooray!!

*throws broccoli everywhere*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Gets nekkid and runs into shower.....sorry guys, got to get moving this am...heehee - besides too early in the morning around here to go anywhere nekkid it is 52 (10C) around here today. Love it.

Have to be somewhere at 8:15 this am....who ever invented being places before noon should be shot! Unless it's an SE event or AT event.

Gotta run....

(Oh - hi *big waves* to everyone here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *shuffles in*

Guess who spent most of last night camped out half propped on a saggy bean bag and covered with a tatty old Mexican blanket in a small child's bedroom? By the time he finally succumbed to sleeping (as opposed to feeding me imaginary cake he'd dreamed up) it was 4am. Just what the doctor ordered when you're full of lurgy yourself.

*huggles Bree and Char* I'll cross fingers, toes, legs and any other crossable body parts (eyes?) for encouraging news.

Welcome Alison!

*Shields Woobie's eyes from nekkidness* People, let's break the new ones in gently; start with a little waft of broccoli and some couch bouncing maybe.

*snuggles further down in tatty Mexican blanket* You're not getting me nekkid today.
                    *huggles Cags*
                    and since you insist:

*hugs Jann*

Yay! for Yessika and the take home test.

*snatches some broccoli*

*gets back to work*

Doing inventory. So very exciting.

EDIT: *waves hello and goodbye to Laurie*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      *shuffles in*

Welcome Alison!

Awww. Snugglies. Hope ypu and the little man are recovered soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Time for picspam while waiting for latest count...*drums fingers*

sigpic

Comment

*thunks* Excellent picspam Bree . Crossing my fingers for both you and Char that things get better soon .

MoB sorry to hear about your sucky day, hope today was better for you?

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the awesome words of wisdom and kindness you guys gave me the other day. Back to work now and have had two very busy days but feeling much better. Today I did my first piece of design completely done by myself (not making amends to other designers work) and the client passed it first time which means I just made the company £400 without too much work ! Definitely a good day .

*huggles all Woohoos - even the nekkid ones *

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *thunks* Excellent picspam Bree . Crossing my fingers for both you and Char that things get better soon .

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the awesome words of wisdom and kindness you guys gave me the other day. Back to work now and have had two very busy days but feeling much better. Today I did my first piece of design completely done by myself (not making amends to other designers work) and the client passed it first time which means I just made the company £400 without too much work ! Definitely a good day .

WooHoo!!!!! That's great news Sarai! Good for you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

(((Sarai)))

Today has to be better because I'm not working! I have to say that I really prefer two days in a row off to one here and one there. I'm awfully lazy on that first day off! But I did get my laundry done, which is something. You know what the one material thing I want more than anything else in the world is? A washer and dryer of my very own. Simple little things.

I have a voice lesson later, so I'm trying to get caffeinated up and decide what to sing. I'm thinking it might be a Glitter and be Gay kind of day. Either that, or something terribly tragic.
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles MoB for sucky day and Bree for sucky news* So sorry to hear about Char Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you that it turns out not as bad as you fear.

*huggles Sarai* Glad you're feeling more positive hun
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X