• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bekki *waves*

*continues to lurk*

Comment

*looks around*

*notices 4 guests*

Nic party laxt night folks. I particularly liked the decorating. I could get used to that sort of wallpaper.

Thanks for the huggles. Antibugs still making me bleugh but feeling a bit better. Taken all the dressings off today to let the air get to it a bit. Not pretty but, hey, it'll heal although I may have no feeling in the tip on my index finger afterwards

Bekki, glad you're loving the Poobags... there's a song that goes wiht it, called the Dog Poo song. It goes...

Dog ooo dog poo, lovely lovely dog poo,
      Dog poo dog poo, hope you slip in dog poo.

To the tune of anything that takes you fancy. Most commonly heard being muttered under one's breath whenever anyone is an absolute idiot.

Right gotta run out, back later...

*runs out*
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags* Hope it heals quickly

Comment

*wraps herself around the hugging WooHoos*
          *sends healing vibes to Cags*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just stopping by to say Hi! everyone. Hope you have a great day!!
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags*

Comment

*huggles Cags* Hope you heal quickly!
                sigpic

Comment

((((((Cags))))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning woohoos.

I have to admit I'm still as tired now as I was when I wen to bed last night, but OMG I'm going to Paris tonight!

I'll have prolly my laptop with me so I can do some writing on the plane trip home. Maybe. I still haven't decided. I don't know what my wireless access will be though. So after this afternoon, I may not be around for a week. But Paris!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Cags* I hope it heals fast!
                      *giggles at the poo song*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Morning woohoos.

I have to admit I'm still as tired now as I was when I wen to bed last night, but OMG I'm going to Paris tonight!

I'll have prolly my laptop with me so I can do some writing on the plane trip home. Maybe. I still haven't decided. I don't know what my wireless access will be though. So after this afternoon, I may not be around for a week. But Paris!
                      Have fun in Paris!!

*runs around and heads to class* Later woohoos!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*staggers in* I totally had a Joe dream last night! I dreamed he showed up and offered to make me homemade pizza. So I went in to help him, but the kitchen was a mess, so I cleaned the kitchen while he cooked. But then a million people came through and Joe was like "I should let you go be w/ your family" and I spent the rest of the dream spending just a minute w/ him here and there, only to have our time interrupted by something or another. And I felt very guilty cuz I left Andy alone w/ the kids to spend time with Joe. He did grin lots, and I did hug him and thought to myself, "So this is how Jumble felt!"

*sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *staggers in* I totally had a Joe dream last night! I dreamed he showed up and offered to make me homemade pizza. So I went in to help him, but the kitchen was a mess, so I cleaned the kitchen while he cooked. But then a million people came through and Joe was like "I should let you go be w/ your family" and I spent the rest of the dream spending just a minute w/ him here and there, only to have our time interrupted by something or another. And I felt very guilty cuz I left Andy alone w/ the kids to spend time with Joe. He did grin lots, and I did hug him and thought to myself, "So this is how Jumble felt!"

*sigh*
                          Hmmm....sounds to me like your life might be a little hectic right now and that is what the dream is about....the lust part excluded of course!
                          sigpic

Comment

Has anyone seen Jumble around in the last view days? Isn't she usually around (a lot) every day?
                            sigpic

Comment

I've seen her name at the bottom viewing but not posting since she said about going to the farm. It's sad.

Comment

*wanders in, carefully stepping over the detritus of last night's party*
                                *huggles everyone, especially poorly Woohoos*
                                Have fun in Paris, MoB!

And on the question of our Jumblicious leader, she has started working full time again this week, so is probably busy and occupied with many littleuns Doubtless she'll be here to play with us when she can
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X