The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Don't cry! When you come and visit, I will put it on your bed!
    You will? *wonders what dreams that might inspire*

Comment

I got it online from http://www.jjbuckley.com/

However, I went on line with google and search for Sanctuary Cabernet-Sauvignon 2005 and found a few places. I think there was also one in New Jersey that sold it but the place I picked was closer to me. I checked the wine tasters to find one that seemed to be good. This one also goes well with chocolate.
      Ooh, yes. Thank you! This will be required drinking for the Sanctuary premiere I think.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      *runz in*

So so busy. I still have boards to mod yet. I tried to read the last... hmm, 5 pages, but all I got was:

(Big Brother Styleee - imagine the Geordie accent coz I don't have one.)

Day 1944 in the Woohoo House...

TPTB were seen mooching about in the kitchen area. There was some speculation on whether they were wearing any kilts under those aprons.

MOB got to catch a teeny, tiny, itty bitty, totty wotty baby, and Jumble's delightful description of a day in the life of her awesome job had the combined effect of making Cags go "aww" and "aaah" in all the right places whilst simultaneously making her impossibly broody...must not go there... ).

There's a flying pig running riot over the thread that Nad may or may not have let loose. Nad later redeemed herself by unleashing Broccoli to chase and eat it. Broccoli is swigging Gavsicon as we speak.

Nik's knee needs a huggle. Or, more appropriately, Nik needs a huggle ( *huggles Nik* )

llp is snuggling in Martin's duvet and absolutely Not sharing it with anyone. No no no no no....

Jann's a bad influence on everyone. (So nothing new there then ).

Josi's employers need to understand that you don't come back to work with a time dilation device pre-installed. (*huggle* ).

Oma's huggles are just the best (*huggles right back* ) and she's putting up one heck of a fight for that quilt of llp's

LJ is sucking face with Joe Joes doens't seem to be minding much.

Bree has appointed herself Master of Ceremonies for WoohooPTB Amanda's Super Woohoo birthday bash this weekend ( and I can't be there *cries* ). I think we can safely say who'll be hogging all her attention over the canapes.

Cags bit the bullet and had about 8 inches lopped off her hair today. She is now busy stufffing the cut off dry ends into cushions for the Woohoo couch which, incidently, seems to have been occupied by LJ, Oma and Nik who have wrestled The Quilt from llp and are about to break out into all out full scale war over who gets to snuggle under it, while llp stands by tapping her foot and tutting loudly.

There's 5 Guests. ...And there's talk of wine and strawberry lace kisses.

Did I miss anything?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Nope, think you got it all

And ooh to the new hair! Do we get pictures?
      Agreed. Yes, pics pls.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *runs in*

Yeyy...I' m back to being a bad girl(aka GW in class)

*runs around nekkid*

*huggles woohoos*

And Awwwws at Jumble's stories of the kidlets!

Btw macs are annoying
        I will join you in being a bad girl tomorrow!

you have a mac? Ewww

I may be here for the party Saturday, I hope I will

I am chaining it to my chair in living room....far away and in different room from the computer. Also put my attach cats on the watch. Boy, didn't realize this would be such a problem. This quilt is not going to leave this house again!
        Ok, I am definetly not going to go for the quilt then

*huggles Nik* Please take it slow

*waits for Cags's pictures*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *drools* Too bad LJ won't share
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Sneaks in*
          *Huggles Woohoos*

Sorry I haven't posted much the last few days, been busy.

High school's awesome!!

Other than that I haven't got nuthin to say...

*Huggles Woohoos again*

*Sneaks out*
          sigpic

Comment

Blimey LJ and Jumble! that pic of Joe just set my screen alight. I think the appropriate word here is Phwoooaaar!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Agreed. Yes, pics pls.
            Originally posted by yessika View Post
            *waits for Cags's pictures*

Ah, sorry, you might have to wait until Saturday. All the tousled curls have dropped out now (it did look fair awesome though). If there's any bounce left tomorrow I'll take a pic. )

*huggles Val and Yessika*

Urgh, I'm steaming mad... just popped over to the boards I mod on and found one thread with 5 pages of spam... yes, just one liners... there's a chat room for that stuff. Bloody gossipy women. That woodn't be so bad if I didn't have about 25 pages of actual posts to moderate, lists to update, a dozen PMs to reply to, two reported posts to deal with... etc. etc... I could do without the spam, tbh. Yeah, they got a warning for it. If they do it again, Evil-Caz (my alter-ego) will come out to play and pull the thread.

Rant over. best go back and peer through the slits my eyes have become and do the other 30 off pages of posts.

*needs night off*
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Val* I'm glad you are liking high school!

*squishy huggles Cags for all the mod woes*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I got it online from http://www.jjbuckley.com/

However, I went on line with google and search for Sanctuary Cabernet-Sauvignon 2005 and found a few places. I think there was also one in New Jersey that sold it but the place I picked was closer to me. I checked the wine tasters to find one that seemed to be good. This one also goes well with chocolate.
                Did you try it before giving it away? Was it good?

Okay, back to the baby factory. *yawn*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Why...how did that get in here....?
                  sigpic

Comment

*pops in* Hello Woohoos

Nik - glad to hear the leg is going well...don't do anything too early Got to get better for more softball!

*huggles all the Martinpics...and that pretty Joepic...and the Danpic*

*huggles Woohoos*

*runs away*

Edit: *runs back*

I'm alone on the thread...no guests or anything!!! *runs around nekkid*

ooh, I forgot to mention! Love the kidlet, baby tales! It's times like these I wish I still worked in childcare
                    Last edited by Bekki; 24 August 2010, 06:26 PM. Reason: because I can run around NEKKID
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow!! *stares and drools*

With that I can go to bed and have sweet dreams

*runs around nekkid and then goes out of the thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

*stumbles into the thread*

Hellloooooo!? Is anybody here? *echo* *echo*

What? All alone? Not even a guest to wave to? No one to huggle? I had some HUUUGGEE huggles to hand out too. *sigh*

*deposits huggle coupons all over the Woohoo house for the soon-to-be-arriving Woohoos*

Since no one's around to talk to, and there's waaaaayyy too much to multiquote, I'll just drop off the latest sig done during PS therapy time.

Stress + long work hours have made Estrela a grumpy Woohoo lately. Thanks for giving me a retreat from the ARRRGGHHHH of work time on those few times I get to peek into GW. I lurve this thread the mostest.

*throws kisses and sprinkles more huggles on her way out*
                        sigpic

Comment

Cags, thanks for the thread update. I think you summed it up perfectly. And if you hug my knee do it carefully.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          You will? *wonders what dreams that might inspire*

I was wondering the same thing. Ooh La La.

Val, glad you love high school. I enjoyed high school too about mhmdffhd years ago.

Estrela, great Martin art.

I don't think I have said this before, but he was looking mighty fine at TSE (based on everyone's pictures). Looks like he was working out. Maybe he did it just for Jumble.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Cags, thanks for the thread update. I think you summed it up perfectly. And if you hug my knee do it carefully.

I was wondering the same thing. Ooh La La.

Val, glad you love high school. I enjoyed high school too about mhmdffhd years ago.

Estrela, great Martin art.

I don't think I have said this before, but he was looking mighty fine at TSE (based on everyone's pictures). Looks like he was working out. Maybe he did it just for Jumble.
                            You know, I was thinking the same thing. I thought I spotted an extra twinkle in this eye or something. It's got to be because he was meeting Jumble.

Hope the knee is mending quicker than you expect...and yes, I know that means you expect it'll be back to 100% tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not a bad influence FCOL!!! (says Jann while being tipsy and having an 8 o'clock class tomorrow morning and still awake at 12 pm)

Why do I still love y'all?

*grumbles*

*falls asleep*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Did you try it before giving it away? Was it good?

Okay, back to the baby factory. *yawn*
                                No, I never tried it first. I am not much of a drinker (except around Jumble) but I decided to order a bottle to give it a try. I should arrive in a next Monday or Tuesday.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X