X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*flies in and lands on couch, it's a lot easier than hobbling in*

*steals cookie and eats it quickly*

*ignores Jann licking Shep*

*licks Jack* Hey, if she can do it then I want to too.

*waves to all the Woohoos*

I am far beyond catching up, so I am just going to swoop in at the end. So what's up? Oh, Cags that is one nice bar. Can I place an order for a cocktail? Those look yummy. Wait, can I mix those with painkillers? Oh what the heck . . . surprise me.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*drifts off to sleep on the sofa, dreaming of Joe in a kilt*
      sigpic

Comment

*yawns*

*blinks*

*looks at Jann licking Shep*

*blinks*

*shrugs*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        *squishy huggles Jasmina* Hope you can have more free time
        *hugs back* I should disappear more often if I get such a hugfest when I come back

On the Sanctuary ships, it's Helen/John all the way for me. Will and Henry are just... no. She knew them as kids and watched them grow up, so just... no. Tesla is fun to flirt with but that's about it.

And who dared touch Druitt? *glares at everyone* I saw him first and he's mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!! *throws a tantrum*

Ummm.... anyway *wonders off to get coffee*
        sigpic

Comment

What's this? The minute I turn my back you all start fighting over one man???? Ladies please, a little decorum

Originally posted by llp View Post
          NO, he's mine. Jumble gave him too me!

Oh well, I suppose I can be fair. I'll tell you what, since he can move from place to place so easily, I will share him with you. Your hours are a lot different then mine. But no one else. We wouldn't want to tire him out too much.
          Ooooooh! The power!!!

Hey Sarai, how you doing? The package is on its way and should be there this week. Enjoy it.

Oh and Jumble....you are waving now at 8 guests. Me too.... *Waves at all the guests*

Ohhh, I scared one off, sorry
          One has to wonder what the attraction is around here lately.........

Okay, but we can't let Jumble referee.....she might just decide to take him away. We need to keep an eye on her! Hehehehe!
          Too right! Play nice with your toys children, otherwise they'll get confiscated............

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Fixed that for ya. We don't want Jumble to see.

Ooh. Jealous! Saturday I'll be recovering from the dread 4 before heading back to the hospital on Sunday. No rest for the wicked weary.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          *yawns*

*blinks*

*looks at Jann licking Shep*

*blinks*

*shrugs*

*hugs back* I should disappear more often if I get such a hugfest when I come back

On the Sanctuary ships, it's Helen/John all the way for me. Will and Henry are just... no. She knew them as kids and watched them grow up, so just... no. Tesla is fun to flirt with but that's about it.

And who dared touch Druitt? *glares at everyone* I saw him first and he's mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!! *throws a tantrum*

Ummm.... anyway *wonders off to get coffee*
          So now there's three of you squabbling? Not sure I have the time or energy to keep you all in line today....

*sees Martin*

*abandons squabbling WooHoos and runz off to find a nice fluffy towel......*

Comment

Hey Jumble, you need to hand your friend a towel....he looks all wet.

So quiet here right now, we need the guests to log in and say hello.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, you need to hand your friend a towel....he looks all wet.
              Hand it to him? Nono, that's not at all what I had in mind

So quiet here right now, we need the guests to log in and say hello.
              I wish they wood, at least so we know who they are

Comment

Greetings from the baby factory!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                1. On the whole Sanctuary ships:
                I haven't made up my mind about Helen and Will, I'm not really focused on them
                Helen and John, now that's my ship

2. Oh and you so have to share Chris with me, I will fight for him
                1. I think my antipathy towards the Will character shades my intolerance for that ship.

2. You can have Chris. I want John.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

1. On the Sanctuary ships, it's Helen/John all the way for me. Will and Henry are just... no. She knew them as kids and watched them grow up, so just... no. Tesla is fun to flirt with but that's about it.

2. And who dared touch Druitt? *glares at everyone* I saw him first and he's mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!! *throws a tantrum*
                1. yes. This.

2. uh oh. We may have a problem here. Maybe we can all be like Big Love and work out a sharing calendar...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Greetings from the baby factory!

1. yes. This.

2. uh oh. We may have a problem here. Maybe we can all be like Big Love and work out a sharing calendar...

*wraps Martin in the fluffy towel and snaffles him away before anyone gets ideas in his direction*

Never have been any good at sharing

Comment

Getting a little grabbie-feelie around here.....hmmmm
                    So where is everyone...off to (yuk) work or something.

This will cheer us up

Hey Jumble...Looks like everyone has left us to our own vices.......
                    Last edited by llp; 24 August 2010, 12:28 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Getting a little grabbie-feelie around here.....hmmmm
                      When was it not?
                      So where is everyone...off to (yuk) work or something.
                      Probably. I'm working already, not that you'd notice. If I suddenly disappear you'll know that the baby has woken up and the other 4 children have arrived, making a total of 6 for today Aaaaaand I've got my two new ones coming for a visit this afternoon, so a very busy day for me.

Won't have time to play later...........

*sigh*

Comment

Hey Sarai, how you doing? The package is on its way and should be there this week. Enjoy it.
                        , looking forward to it!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *grabs Joe*

*measures for kilt*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          , looking forward to it!!
                          Well that was a quick visit.

Hey Jumble, 6 kids..... that could cause a little stir in the house today. I have trouble dealing with just one!
                          sigpic

Comment

So what is happening your way today? I'm getting ready to go to bed. It's already after 1:30 in the morning. I was working on editing my book then got side tracked.....got pulled into the thread, but we seem to be alone here today. My timing is always off on this thread!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well that was a quick visit.

Hey Jumble, 6 kids..... that could cause a little stir in the house today. I have trouble dealing with just one!
                              Ah, there's your mistake! A single child will keep you busier than a dozen of them The more the merrier I say

So what is happening your way today? I'm getting ready to go to bed. It's already after 1:30 in the morning. I was working on editing my book then got side tracked.....got pulled into the thread, but we seem to be alone here today. My timing is always off on this thread!
                              Even the guests have gone! Maybe we scared them away

Hope you have a better night Laurie *hugs*

Comment

Well Sarai has come and gone again and Jumble, you don't seem to be answering so the baby must have woken up. We do have a 3 person online watching behind closed doors, but I can't sit here and talk to myself so I will say good night for now. Time to go to bed. And, I think I will. Everything seems to be staying where it belongs. Talk to you later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X