The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Let's not give our male members an inferiority complex..........
    They already have that after the HAP conversation!

*huggles LJ, Aveo andCags*

Okay okay...*huggles Jumbly too...even though she is playing with her eight inches*
    sigpic

Comment

Hee Hee!
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie*

Yep...gonna hug everyone who posts in the thread today!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Morning all *lots of hugs*

All this talk of snow.... Ours is all melted now. It is 41*/5* here (and in Vancouver). Probably won't snow here again until around Xmas. Actually, that would be just perfect!

And Jumble, you better make sure I can get to your house and we can get to AT5. Put some snow boots on Woody if you have to....we aren't going to miss it.
          As long as you can get to Heathrow it'll be fine

I am glad that you remembered to pull out the snow shovel though....I suppose it could come in handy. Also, always a good idea to keep the cupboards full during the snow season. Wouldn't want to run out of anything now would you!
          Oh I'm well prepared this time. I won't be running out of anything that I really need

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          They already have that after the HAP conversation!

Yes, but......... oh nevermind

*huggles LJ, Aveo andCags*

Okay okay...*huggles Jumbly too...even though she is playing with her eight inches*
          *shakes head in despair*

This from the one who claims to be so 'innocent'

Comment

I know you won't believe me, but I really didn't see the gutter in my comment until you pounced on it

Yes Jumble. Yes, I believe you...

Patterned, definitely!
            Had a feeling you'd say that. And that's my favourite too but wasn't sure about that pattern in my, um, Mexican themed conservatory. Honestly it was supposed to be Mexican when it started out. It's more...well, not really sure. Tart's boudior comes to mind I think! Hmm, maybe the pattern might not help improve that look much.

*waves to Laurie*
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, but......... oh nevermind

*shakes head in despair*

This from the one who claims to be so 'innocent'
              I learned from the best...
              sigpic

Comment

As long as you can get to Heathrow it'll be fine
                But, but... I don't want to sleep at Heathrow....I want to go and play with you and the other woohoos!
                sigpic

Comment

*Waves at Cags*
                  A Tart's boudior - interesting theme for a room.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Yes Jumble. Yes, I believe you...
                    Why do I not believe you?

Had a feeling you'd say that. And that's my favourite too but wasn't sure about that pattern in my, um, Mexican themed conservatory. Honestly it was supposed to be Mexican when it started out. It's more...well, not really sure. Tart's boudior comes to mind I think! Hmm, maybe the pattern might not help improve that look much.

*waves to Laurie*
                    I think the plain one wood be too plain. You need the patterned one to blend well with the Tart's Boudoir theme that you've got going

No seriously, the patterned one wood go really well with what you have. And if you also made a bedspread/duvet cover with it, it wood all blend in beautifully

Comment

I learned from the best...
                      Why thank you......... I think

But, but... I don't want to sleep at Heathrow....I want to go and play with you and the other woohoos!
                      No silly! I meant as long as you can get to Heathrow we'll be able to get you at least as far as Cags' house, and then figure a way to get you to mine There are trains, taxis, etc. We'll find a way

*Waves at Cags*
                      A Tart's boudior - interesting theme for a room.
                      It's a very nice, welcoming room, complete with double bed and bar

Comment

Oooh bedspread! There's an idea. I wonder if there'd be enough material left? Possibly not. i calculate 7 metres to do just the curtains.

Laurie, don't worry. If emergency sets in and you cannot possibly get to Jumble's due to snow, I have a tart's boudoir you can sleep in until we can get you there.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why thank you......... I think

No silly! I meant as long as you can get to Heathrow we'll be able to get you at least as far as Cags' house, and then figure a way to get you to mine There are trains, taxis, etc. We'll find a way

It's a very nice, welcoming room, complete with double bed and bar
                          Oohhh! Can you lay in the bed and get served from the bar? Sounds ideal to me!

Oh....I like trains! But a taxi - whoa, wouldn't that be a little expensive? Oh well, I'm there to have fun, money be damned!
                          sigpic

Comment

*snort* Laurie be warned, Jumble would let you sleep on the airport... Just to come there and make pictures of it and then take you home... Cags is trustworthy though! She picked me up in April and saw me before I even saw her.

btw I hate the eye-infection I have Already walking around with glasses for the last few days. And I dislike wearing my glasses; I might look smart now
                            sigpic

Comment

The forecast for the next 24 hours is for London, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire to be badly hit, and temperatures are not expected to rise above freezing for several days. Oh joy!

Suz had only had a couple of inches when I spoke to her at lunchtime, but it's been snowing steadily for the last couple of hours so I'm guessing she'll be snowed in by now. Mike isn't likely to be able to get home tonight, and probably not tomorrow either

Sooo glad I went shopping yesteday

What county are you in Aveo?

How are you doing in your area Babancat?
                              You must have spotted me looking in
                              It's very cold here, hard frost every morning, but as yet only had one snow shower last Friday and that didn't last. We *might* get some tomorrow apparently.
                              I'm hiding indoors though as I have a stinking cold

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Oooh bedspread! There's an idea. I wonder if there'd be enough material left? Possibly not. i calculate 7 metres to do just the curtains.
                                Ok.......... so alternate the curtains with plain and patterned, then you'll have enough left over for the bedspread

Can you tell how often I've had to stretch things to fit?

And no, do NOT make something guttery out of that

Laurie, don't worry. If emergency sets in and you cannot possibly get to Jumble's due to snow, I have a tart's boudoir you can sleep in until we can get you there.
                                You could end up with us all staying in the Tart's boudoir

Oohhh! Can you lay in the bed and get served from the bar? Sounds ideal to me!
                                Yes you can!

Oh....I like trains! But a taxi - whoa, wouldn't that be a little expensive? Oh well, I'm there to have fun, money be damned!
                                Don't worry, it's not that expensive

*snort* Laurie be warned, Jumble would let you sleep on the airport... Just to come there and make pictures of it and then take you home... Cags is trustworthy though! She picked me up in April and saw me before I even saw her.
                                I woodn't! Really, I woodn't........

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                You must have spotted me looking in
                                I did

It's very cold here, hard frost every morning, but as yet only had one snow shower last Friday and that didn't last. We *might* get some tomorrow apparently.
                                I'm hiding indoors though as I have a stinking cold
                                Best place to be Just take care and keep warm *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X