No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm off to have some breakfast. Not sure why. If it is anything like last night it will pass through me faster than I have time to taste those lovely strawberries. See you all later.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Oh my, two.....It's been a long time since I had two men to choice between ......hmmmm. Decides to shut up while I still can. Concludes I must brush off skirt and walk away with some dignity. Where did I put that skirt anyway. Realizing I haven't owned a skirt in years! So much for dignity.
      Forget dignity............

The dress I wore to Stanley Park, that was the first time in I don't know how many years that I've worn one I kinda liked it.....

Rereads Jumble's post...ouch....still too hot to handle.
      Wear gloves

Comment

I need cheering up, it's so gloomy outside, so here goes:
        (Spoiled for stretchy stuff)
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Now that's the kind of cheering up I like

I wood've thought you'd prefer....

Comment

Now, I enjoyed them both......going back to cleaning strawberries!
            sigpic

Comment

Which is why I included one with both of them.

I do love Martin too so I couldn't resist.

I told Char that when we go to Disney in a few weeks I am bringing the Sanctuary S2 DVD set with us and she has to watch the extras and watch the eps with Martin and Amanda commentary so she can become a proper WooHoo.
              sigpic

Comment

Aw! Look how cute he is!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Which is why I included one with both of them.

I do love Martin too so I couldn't resist.

I told Char that when we go to Disney in a few weeks I am bringing the Sanctuary S2 DVD set with us and she has to watch the extras and watch the eps with Martin and Amanda commentary so she can become a proper WooHoo.
                  Absolutely! And if that doesn't work we'll pin her down and make her watch the Japan feature overandoverandoverandover until she swears undying devotion to Damian

But we'll have to block out the footage of Robin, we have to make her understand what is and what is not a PTB

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  And yet he's still wearing trousers........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Absolutely! And if that doesn't work we'll pin her down and make her watch the Japan feature overandoverandoverandover until she swears undying devotion to Damian

But we'll have to block out the footage of Robin, we have to make her understand what is and what is not a PTB

And yet he's still wearing trousers........

Actually, that cood work. We don't want her grabbin' at Martin or Amanda as they are both spoken for but she can have Damian.

If she ever swears undying devotion to RD I promise to divorce her ASAP!
                    sigpic

Comment

Excuse the double post but it's drizzling out now so I still need cheering up:

*dreamy sigh*
                      Jumble, do you know how much I adore you?

sigpic

Comment

Actually, that cood work. We don't want her grabbin' at Martin or Amanda as they are both spoken for but she can have Damian.

If she ever swears undying devotion to RD I promise to divorce her ASAP!
                        I'll hold you to that

Excuse the double post but it's drizzling out now so I still need cheering up:
                        http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...ng/at_scan.jpg
                        *dreamy sigh*
                        Jumble, do you know how much I adore you?
                        Oh pleeeeeze don't make me take the img tags off that one, it's just to painful

Edit: Darn! Caught
                        Last edited by Jumble; 23 August 2010, 11:56 AM. Reason: tearfully removed the img tags :(

Comment

I know how you feel Jumble and it pains me too (AT looks gorgeous on that pic!) but those tags have to go. You know... rules and everything.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I know how you feel Jumble and it pains me too (AT looks gorgeous on that pic!) but those tags have to go. You know... rules and everything.
                            Ok.......... done

*goes off muttering about invisible Mods*

Comment

Darn! Caught
                              We iz everywhere. And we iz seeing everything. And what a pretty sight it was.

Ok.......... done

*huggles*

Here is more pretty to look at

Pics stolen from LilFerret
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh niiiice!

If I be naughty again, will you bring me more pressies like that?

Worth a try............

Comment

Working...
                                X