The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*collapses into thread*
    So exhausted tonight! had great day though. Will try to post pix tomorrow evening if we get home at a reasonable hour.

*hugs for sick and hurting WooHoo's*
    *hugs for everyone else*

Where's Jumble?
    sigpic

Comment

*waves feebly*

I'm caught in a migraine cluster, hardly been out of bed since Friday Vision is badly disturbed and my head feels crushed. Can't even watch th4 tv. No fun

Back when I'm better.

*hugs everyone*

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So sorry You look after yourself and feel better soon!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aw, *huggles Jumble*

I had a feeling you were suffering because it's unlike you not to be around at all and you'd have said if you were off doing something fun or naughty... or naughty and fun.

Sending you get well vibes.

Bree, looking forward to the picctures.

*goes back to gardening*
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

Sorry to hear your not feeling the best....take care of yourself

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Clusters are absolutely horrible.
              I hope you feel better soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Hugs to jumble.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*Huggles Jumble* Hope you feel better soon.
                  Morning Woohoos!! *Waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((Jumble))))))))))

Hope you feel better soon. And remember - you need to be healthy for Vancouver!
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*hugs all*

*waves to Lies*(few days too late)

*huggles Jumbly extra tight and puts Martin close to her and tells him to take care of her*

*runs out again*
                      sigpic

Comment

(((((Jumble))))) Hope you start to feel better soon !

Glad to hear you had fun at the wedding Josi - did the bride and groom have fun though?! That's the most important thing! Not long now til my sisters' on Friday - so excited

Just done the The Big Personality Test - not a lot that I didn't know already but still quite fascinating, I suggest you all have a go - you should be able to do it in other countries

Suffering with a cold today so I'm going to scoot off and have a bath then a lie down. Anyone have any natural remidies for stuffy heads?

Comment

HIIIIII!!!

I don't have time to read what I've missed. I've had an AMAZING weekend. Amazing doesn't even cover it. I think I have to wait a bit to reveal my secret publically... but I have no problem telling woohoos over PM/IM who wanna know what happened!!!!!

I met Joe Flanigan... which reminds me... Jann, you need to confirm your postal address for me...
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *waves feebly*

I'm caught in a migraine cluster, hardly been out of bed since Friday Vision is badly disturbed and my head feels crushed. Can't even watch th4 tv. No fun

Back when I'm better.

*hugs everyone*
                            Yuck!
                            *huge hugs*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            HIIIIII!!!

I don't have time to read what I've missed. I've had an AMAZING weekend. Amazing doesn't even cover it. I think I have to wait a bit to reveal my secret publically... but I have no problem telling woohoos over PM/IM who wanna know what happened!!!!!

I met Joe Flanigan... which reminds me... Jann, you need to confirm your postal address for me...
                            Oh, you can't do that! Tell me, tell me?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

HIIIIII!!!

I was bouncing so much 'bout Shep that I didn't respond on the rest..

TELL TELL TELL ME !!!

I'm not curious or anything
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                (((((Jumble))))) Hope you start to feel better soon !

Glad to hear you had fun at the wedding Josi - did the bride and groom have fun though?! That's the most important thing! Not long now til my sisters' on Friday - so excited
                                Oooohhh! So exciting Hope you have as fabulous a day as we did

Just done the The Big Personality Test - not a lot that I didn't know already but still quite fascinating, I suggest you all have a go - you should be able to do it in other countries
                                Hmm, the site seems to be down Will have to try another day

Suffering with a cold today so I'm going to scoot off and have a bath then a lie down. Anyone have any natural remidies for stuffy heads?
                                *hugs* Hope you feel better soon!

HIIIIII!!!

Me me me I wanna know!!!

So glad you had an awesome time
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X