Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats llp on your skpye chat, you lucky thing

I love Dr Who and Harry Potter but absolutely can't stand Twilight
    I'm a huge Bones and Castle fan and I'm 100% hooked on Glee, it's just so addictive

Bree, that sig is stunning....I love the blue

Comment

Oh, this thread always make me giggle.

Bree, awesome sig again!
      llp, enjoyed reading the chat notes!

And no, Jann. Absoluely no CDA for me! I can't stand HP. Neither of them.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        *wonders whether I should send Martin Jumble's birthday video from last year so he knows what she looks like too*
        Don't you bloody dare!!!! Not because of knowing what I look like, but because of.......... well, you know what because of

(well it is technically still Tease Jumble day... since I haven't gone to bed yet )

You know. All this talk of likes and dislikes. You know who I like? Michael Buble, that's who. Who'd have thought that eh! His stuff bears about zero relevance to my normal musical choices but I adore it. Huh.
        Ah, there again I have to disagree. Can't stand him or his music

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Too much to Mq:

Congratulations Laurie on the chat with AT and what's his name.
        Congratulations Jumble on the 69 post

I must confess that I love Harry Potter, Twilight, Dr. Who and Bones. I have never seen Avatar. I don't get House. I tried to watch West Wing and gave up.
        I love Castle (even more than Bones )
        I adore Lady Gaga and was very disappointed in Glee (yes I watch Glee ) last night because the "Lady Gaga" episode was a "Lady Gaga and Kiss" episode and this was the one time they decide to devote more time to talking and less time to singing.
        I think Tom Cruise is a wonderful actor and I never cared one way or another about his personal life because I never bothered to look into his personal life.

I will never understand "fans" who say cruel things about the people they claim to be fans of and I am glad that this thread is free of that kind of nonsense. I for one adore Amanda and can't find a single thing wrong with her. That Martin Wood on the other hand.....

*runz*

and

I still want more bum shots of Magnus on Sanctuary!
        Then perhaps you should be nicer to the man that sets up those shots

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I've lost my voice! Thank goodness I can type at normal volume!

And...insult to injury! Joe posted pics of everyone BUT himself on the blog! I really am sending those sigs now.
        Yes, looks like he's taunting you doesn't it?

Bree Lovely sig

Bekki I'm sure you're right, I'll be fine when the time comes

at the teacher really testing your acting abilities
        Last edited by Jumble; 27 May 2010, 02:58 AM.

Comment

WB Valerie.

Thank you for the compliments on my sig Laurie, Nad, Jumble and Torzy

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Don't you bloody dare!!!! Not because of knowing what I look like, but because of.......... well, you know what because of Ah, there again I have to disagree. Can't stand him or his music

Then perhaps you should be nicer to the man that sets up those shots

Yes, looks like he's taunting you doesn't it?

Bree Lovely sig

Bekki I'm sure you're right, I'll be fine when the time comes

at the teacher really testing your acting abilities

It was still Wednesday (for me) when i wrote that Jumble. You know I adore Martin but life woodn't be nearly as much fun if you didn't tease me about Amanda and I didn't tease you about martin.

Michael Buble is not for everyone. Char can't stand him either.

Is it Saturday yet? Char and I are going to Montpelier for a long weekend and I can't wait.
          I might even take some pix and post them if my lappy cooperates.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            *looks down at all the lurking WooHoos*

I thought you were my friends, but here you are leaving me to melt at his feet with no defence........

*cries*
            I would if I could

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            (Oh and Sarai, if you are lurking, I thought of you today as I listened to the full length Telegraph Road on the tube home... and it was so good I listened to it twice more... which is just about the time it takes from South Kensington to Hatton Cross. )
            Excellent! I hope there was a distinct amount of air guitaring and foot tapping thrown in for good measure?

Is it Saturday yet? Char and I are going to Montpelier for a long weekend and I can't wait.
            Oooh sounds lovely - do try to get some pics!

I myself have managed to get tomorrow off work and as such am off out boozing tonight! Depending on the amount of rum and jaeger consumed expect to see me at some point tomorrow night

*huggles Woohoos*

*huggles Dan*

*runs out*

Comment

Sarai you must try "Black Gold". Equal parts jager and goldshlager. Both must be very cold and it's quite yummy. Dangerous but yummy.
              sigpic

Comment

Sarai you must try "Black Gold". Equal parts jager and goldshlager. Both must be very cold and it's quite yummy. Dangerous but yummy.
                Oooh does sound yummy - I'm usually not a fan of Goldschlager but I'll drink anything with Jager in . The problem is over here that a lot of places won't do a mix of two spirits unless they have a specific license for shooters. We tried to implement them when I was managing the bar but the red tape was ridiculous . Unless you go to the really posh places you usually get what you're given! That's what has come of our anti-drinking culture .

Comment

What a shame! Over here our bartenders can put anything they want together and some have become like celebrities. Watch "Cocktail" with Tom Cruise.
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *hops into the thread*

Ooh Laurie, so excited that you got to skype with AT!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!

And Jumbly Bumbly, never fear! You will meet Martin and you will talk to Martin and ask him questions and be indelibly groooovy!

*twirls around for no reason*

Hahaha, by the way - I have a new story to tell about my attractive friend (because you all know you want to keep hearing my sad, pathetic stories )

In my acting class, our teacher has given us a challenging assignment. We have to split into pairs and do a scene that he gave us. This scene has no talking, but involves a brother and sister who live in the bush. The scene has a few really endearing moments....at one point, the sister chews up meat and feeds it to her brother like a mother bird, regurgitating it into his mouth. She also slaps him, kisses him and bites him...

...our acting teacher wants us to do it as realistically as possible...meat and all...

I'll give you three guesses who my partner is...
                    Have fun...?

And...insult to injury! Joe posted pics of everyone BUT himself on the blog! I really am sending those sigs now.
                    *hugs* and yes, you so should

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    I myself have managed to get tomorrow off work and as such am off out boozing tonight! Depending on the amount of rum and jaeger consumed expect to see me at some point tomorrow night

*huggles Woohoos*

*huggles Dan*

*runs out*
                    Have fun Hope tomorrow isn't too painful

*huggles everyone*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

*hops around*

*falls of couch*

sigpic

Comment

Do it!!

WB Valerie.

Thank you for the compliments on my sig Laurie, Nad, Jumble and Torzy

It was still Wednesday (for me) when i wrote that Jumble. You know I adore Martin but life woodn't be nearly as much fun if you didn't tease me about Amanda and I didn't tease you about martin.

Michael Buble is not for everyone. Char can't stand him either.

That sounds great, have fun!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *runs around nekkid*

*hops around*

*falls of couch*

*picks up Jann*

Do you need a bunny helmet too??
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

...Did everyone go off to drink?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Not me. I'm still sick, but Lizzie won't let me lay down and rest! *cough cough* Plus, I have to work in a couple of hours. BLEH!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Nope I was watching how we were embarrassing ourself on the European songfestival
                              sigpic

Comment

Not me. I'm still sick, but Lizzie won't let me lay down and rest! *cough cough* Plus, I have to work in a couple of hours. BLEH!
                                Aww! *hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Nope I was watching how we were embarrassing ourself on the European songfestival
                                Hehe.
                                I didn't watch, but I saw it on YouTube. All I can say is: OMG. Just OMG.

While I was bored I tried to get back on good terms with Gimp...

I'm not sure what happened. But hey. It's AT, so who really cares?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X