The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, it scares me that you can see me whilst you sleep

Here's some pictures, don't ask me where they're from. I need to organise better...

I, seriously, need to snurch more often... I don't have anywhere near enough to make this interesting
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hummmm....what does it mean when your cats are looking at you like you are a filet... ..maybe I better feed them. They do look a little hungry.

See you later.
      sigpic

Comment

I think I'm gonna head off to bed now. Seriously.

I don't know why I felt the need to inform you all, but there you go.

Good luck with the cat, Laurie
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hey Wendy, did you notice your post count? Only 100 to go! And congrats on 1900!
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, so much to catch up on. I go to softball practice and everyone has fun without me. BTW, the shoulder kills. This is going to be a rough season.

Congrats to Jumble, EH-T, Flow, and llp for their great news! You guys are going to have so much fun. I can picture Jumble's face when she meets Martin, mouth wide open and then she blurts out "Want to have babies?".

SGU -
            Spoiler:
            I have been bored with the show and can't stand the characters, but I absolutely loved the episode Faith when they were on the planet and some didn't want to leave. This last episode Human, bored me to tears. Also, some of the characters weren't very bright in it. I will say that Robert Carlyle's acting was great and because of what he went through, I am beginning to understand why he is who he is.

SG1 Movie Spoiler - I'm with the others, I clicked it but I don't know if it is true or not. Did someone read the script that wasn't supposed to?

Thanks everyone for their comments about my 1000 posts and the sig/banner I made.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *taps fingers and waits*

What? You really think I'm not watching you while I'm asleep?

I never thought of that I know! I was totally bowled over by the whole thing

And yes, AT may well be there as well, but will I notice? Unlikely

Ooops!
              She'll be the vision of loveliness standing next to Martin
              Truthfully, if everything I've heard about ATis true you will have no choice but to notice her. Just don't let Eh-T make her run!
              Last edited by wine_buyer; 27 April 2010, 06:44 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*tap dances through the thread*
                *spots Jumble doing a mean time-step*
                *joins in*

woohoos, it's times like these that i feel so privelaged to be among you!!! Imagine three lovely human brings being fortunate enough to get such an AMAZING opportunity, and then have the generosity to share it with, technically, a person they've never met before! It warms the cockles, ya know?

And on that note, HOLY FLYING SQUEE-MOBILES BATMAN!!!! EH-T, Flow, llp and Jumble, have SOOO much fun! I can't wait to hear all about your amazing day This is so very exciting!!! *happy dances*

In other news, I finally got to see the Bones 100th episode...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Ah, SGU. I've recorded the new eps but only watched the first one so far. Have to be in the right mood for SGU I find

Spoiler for SGU

Spoiler:
                  I do wish that we'd had at least one ep without Rush
                  Spoiler for SGU
                  Spoiler:
                  I love Rush *points to avatar* so I was extremely happy about Rush coming back so fast and about Human

I just caught on from being 5 pages behind so bear with me...

*huggles for woohoos who need them*

Congrats on 1000 post Treknik!!!
                  Congrats on 1900 Wendy!!!!

Congrats to Jumble, EH-T, Flow, and llp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I almost died of laughter when I was catching up

*massive squishy huggles woohoos*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

My new favorite picture

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      *falls flat on the floor*

((treknik)) I hope your shoulder is fixed really quick so you can go back to hitting home runs
                      I don't need a fixed shoulder to hit home runs. I hit one today against the guys with an injured one. The outfielder asked if I could hit further and I said yep. I just need to get these darn legs to move faster. Not as young as I used to be so getting an in the park home run is getting harder to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        I don't need a fixed shoulder to hit home runs. I hit one today against the guys with an injured one. The outfielder asked if I could hit further and I said yep. I just need to get these darn legs to move faster. Not as young as I used to be so getting an in the park home run is getting harder to do.
                        Nice!

My knees are not great so I can't really run, unless I want them to really hurt later
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Nice!

My knees are not great so I can't really run, unless I want them to really hurt later
                          Ouch! I tore my ACL three years ago and can still feel the pain, but both knees would be worse. *hugs for your painful knees*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Ouch! I tore my ACL three years ago and can still feel the pain, but both knees would be worse. *hugs for your painful knees*
                            They have gotten better though, I am trying to condition them to be able to play football (soccer) again but they are not quite healed yet

*hugs for torn ACL* That sounds painful...
                            sigpic

Comment

They have gotten better though, I am trying to condition them to be able to play football (soccer) again but they are not quite healed yet

*hugs for torn ACL* That sounds painful...
                              Wow, soccer. Now that is a lot of running. Would be fun if I had the stamina. Kudos to you.
                              sigpic

Comment

I run under duress Does that count?

I like this train of discussion. I put it to you woohoos! What sport do you/did you/wish you play?

*tumbles off to uni...sadly not nekkid, my little bum would freeze*

err...did I say little?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X