The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Why wood someone tell you that you failed when you actually passed? What did they get of that?
    Congrats on PASSING and good luck with the new group.
    Because almost everyone in my class failed...so...with my activeness in class they thought I would fail as well (the woohoomeet woohoos have seen how much of a serious student I am ) ...but now finding out from some my other friends that they actually passed as well...they're all not high grades but at least we passed!

Tuesdays instead of Fridays on Syfy ...I'm curious how that will end! Although I don't know any good shows on tuesday so far... but then again I'm not following the American television
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Mindless entertainment. Yes, that's exactly what it is and I use it for the same purpose at times of stress or depression

*squishy huggles Bree*
      Sometimes you need stuff like that because in a weird way it is theraputic. Right now my stress level is through the roof and my mind just doesn't want to be my friend today (if that makes any sense ) so I use FV as a form of valium.
      Thanks for squishy hugs Jumble *huggles back*
      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Because almost everyone in my class failed...so...with my activeness in class they thought I would fail as well:P (the woohoomeet woohoos have seen how much of a serious student I am ) ...but now finding out from some my other friends that they actually passed as well...they're all not high grades but at least we passed!

Tuesdays instead of Fridays on Syfy ...I'm curious how that will end! Although I don't know any good shows on tuesday so far... but then again I'm not following the American television
      With friends like these..
      Moving the Friday lineup could be good or it could be a huge mistake but I guess we won't know until the time comes. I wood imagine that TPTB at SyFy must have some sort of confidence in these shows to put them on Tuesdays.

I gotta go to my appointment now so hopefully I'll see y'all later tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

*sends massive good vibes after Bree*

Hey, any UKers watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Did you notice?

Comment

*sends massive good vibes after Bree*

Hey, any UKers watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Did you notice?
          Nope, am watching SGU What would I have noticed?
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ooops! Forgot that was on already

Oh, just I got a mention in one of the questions

Comment

Oh come on... we're sci fi people. We're all weird and only watch sci fi shows. Why wood it matter what day our sci fi show is on? It's not like we have anything better to do than be on line and squee over Bill Gates anyway...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh come on... we're sci fi people. We're all weird and only watch sci fi shows. Why wood it matter what day our sci fi show is on? It's not like we have anything better to do than be on line and squee over Bill Gates anyway...

It doesn't matter to me when Sanctuary is on, but I guess I can sympathize with those to whom it does matter

Comment

Bill? You know he has a son.... although he is fairly young...

sigpic

Comment

Was wondering when Jann wood pipe up with that. You know you are going to the US this summer. Some might say you have the perfect opportunity

Sending lots of good vibes your war Bree

Comment

It doesn't matter to me when Sanctuary is on, but I guess I can sympathize with those to whom it does matter

Well, I'm forced to watch Sanctuary any other way than on TV so...

And WooHood on the Big '69!

Bill? You know he has a son.... although he is fairly young...

Ewwwwwww...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Was wondering when Jann wood pipe up with that. You know you are going to the US this summer. Some might say you have the perfect opportunity
                        *grins evilly* The American boys will love me...certainly with my cutey accent... although my shyness can be an issue!

*sends some more good vibes towards Bree* Good luck with the appointment hon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Honestly, it really matters over here which day it's on. Network shows are huge on Tuesday (like other USAers (yes it's a word!) have said, Dancing with the Stars AND American Idol are on those days...not to mention a few other good ones as well) For us it might not matter so much...but for the person that isn't as heavily into fandom as we are...who aren't huge geeks...it'll matter.

Also, it seems sort of odd...hasn't SG-1 (and Atlantis and the shows that run with it) been on Friday's for like...a pretty long time? Hmmm...I know they have a reason...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Thought here...when wood Sanctuary start up again? Summer or fall?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well, I'm forced to watch Sanctuary any other way than on TV so...

And WooHood on the Big '69!

Ewwwwwww...
                            Oh, did I tell you that just as we were leaving here last Friday I got an email from Amazon about pre-ordering Sanctuary S2 dvds? Oma and Josiane had to wait while I placed my order June 15th is the expected date

*grins evilly* The American boys will love me...certainly with my cutey accent... although my shyness can be an issue!

*sends some more good vibes towards Bree* Good luck with the appointment hon!
                            Shyness? I didn't see any shyness when you were trying to work out if you could fit Lee into your suitcase

He does think your accent is cute

Comment

I just wanted a souvenir

And awwww.... I still think it isn't cute!

Btw...are you trying to hook me up with your grandson?
                              sigpic

Comment

I just wanted a souvenir

And awwww.... I still think it isn't cute!

Btw...are you trying to hook me up with your grandson?
                                Absolutely NOT! I've told him all Dutch girls are very very dangerous and he should avoid them at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X