The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Just dropping by to say hi. It is so nice out again. Going out for another bike ride today. Softball season is here, so I need to get these legs strengthened for the homeruns I'm going to be hitting.

lj, great to hear that someone likes you.

Nad, good to hear from you. Won't try to cheer you up, but I'm hoping things are getting better for you.

*sits back and waits for Jann's manip*
    Yes, that's really good to hear

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Sounds like a fun weekend was had by all... you did all behave yourselves, right.
    Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Just how familiar are you with this group llp?

*Good behavior is not high on their list of things to do*

I see Bree answered that one for me

Morning WooHoos

First things first:
    *squishy huggles the EMO right out of Nad*
    Glad you're okay Nad and I get those moods sometimes too (they're not limited to women in their early 2o's ) so I understand why you were AWOL

After reading all of the posts about the shipmeet and looking at all of the photos and now reading this post, notice the bit I bolded, is it a sad sorry reflection on what I have become in that all I keep wondering is what kind of wine you all had?
    Well I remember we had a Josiane special - Rawsons

Wish me luck for tomorrow. Something going on and good vibes etc.. are needed. Thanks

*hugs WooHoos*
    Wood luck and good vibes coming your way *huggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Luuuuuuuuuuuucy I'm hooooooooooooome

from my bloody brilliant trip

Downsize...came by school and found out my German mark...it's so incredibly low that I think I only had one question correct
    Maybe you should change to English, now that you've learned such important phrases from us, complete with correct accent

Comment

*hugs Nad* if you want it or not...

*hugsBree* good vibes towards ya hon!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Jann is on her way back home *hears huge sigh of relief from the entire male population of England*

*pouts* and no cute guy on the way home either

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      *runz in*

Oh dear. Jann and I had such fun last night; you wait until you see her manip... heh heh.

Actually, she probably won't be able to share said manip on GW due to, er, forum rules and all that.

Yes....it will probably be a bit...too private to share in public

The funniest thing; as Jann was checking in her bag, I checked out the scales. 6.8kg. Bearing in mind it was 16kg coming over, that means she had almost 10kg of chocolate, crisps, stroopwaffles (sp) and liquorice in her case. And we ate it all. Go on, have a guess where that 10kg has gone?

*looks disdainfully at the bathroom scales*
      And as I said I still think a part of the bag wasn't on the scale...it wasn't that light...I know it!

Still lots of yummy foodI have a Joe Stylee resturant critique to type up a bit later but I am being demanded upon by a three year old right now and I have missed him so am going for a play.
      Have fun with him and say hi to him from me...

Can't wait to read the post!
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Nad* if you want it or not...

*pouts* and no cute guy on the way home either
        Losing your touch Jann? Or have your eyes been so dazzled by Lee's cuteness that you're just not noticing any other guys?

Never mind, you could just a few years for him to grow up

Yes....it will probably be a bit...too private to share in public
        But you'll be sharing it by pm, right?

Comment

Losing your touch Jann? Or have your eyes been so dazzled by Lee's cuteness that you're just not noticing any other guys?

Never mind, you could just a few years for him to grow up
          I didn'tsay I didn't talk to anyone...got a few guys to talk with but not my type...

But you'll be sharing it by pm, right?
          Of course

Mom saw the pictures and said "that's all?" Yeah mom didn't take more...but she did thought the entries of the first restaurant were good(She hasn't seen the ANderson pics yet)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            I installed Skype pretty recently, it is not to hard to use

*squishy huggles emo Nad*

Pretty good, except college seems to want to stress me out

*sends good vibes to Bree*

Who knows, maybe you hit a homerun this time
            Oh, I hit homeruns all the time. I just have to run around the bases really fast to make it home before they throw the ball there. The players know me so well that when I get up to bat they move way, way back. I just want to hit over the fence that way I can just walk around the bases. I'm getting lazy in my old age.

llp, thanks and I love the pics of the Silver Foxes too.

Jumble, lj set herself up for the "glad to hear someone likes you" comment.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*stumbles in* First day back at work and I'm exhausted! Who said staying up until 5am was a good idea?? *looks around*

*crosses every limb, digit and piggy for LJ*

Comment

Stop crossing things. It was just another scammer. Or the same one. Whatever.

*goes out, crying*
                sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

This might be a long one...

Woodnight Josi. *huggles*

Love the pic by the way. You know, if we could just find a broccoli suit and manip it round you...

Dear Woohoos.

Jann wood like to reply to the above quoted comment but is, for possibly the first and likely the last time in her entire life, rendered speechless.
                  *is rendered speechless that Jann was rendered speechless*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  That's just mean.
                  This yet again proofs my point that WooHoos just do not care about one's gloom... That's it. I shall stop being a Hippy and turn into an Emo! No one understands me. No one understand my post-teenage-early- twenties girl emotions.

No one.

No... One...

*blinks*
                  *hugs back*

*hugs* So glad you're OK Hope things perk up a bit for you soon, but quite understandable.

Although I'm seconding what Cags said - emo!Nad is a bit of a scary thought...

The funniest thing; as Jann was checking in her bag, I checked out the scales. 6.8kg. Bearing in mind it was 16kg coming over, that means she had almost 10kg of chocolate, crisps, stroopwaffles (sp) and liquorice in her case. And we ate it all. Go on, have a guess where that 10kg has gone?

*looks disdainfully at the bathroom scales*

*rubs stomach soothingly*

I have a Joe Stylee resturant critique to type up a bit later but I am being demanded upon by a three year old right now and I have missed him so am going for a play.
                  *bounces in anticipation*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Sounds like a fun weekend was had by all... you did all behave yourselves, right.
                  *raises eyebrow*

Luuuuuuuuuuuucy I'm hooooooooooooome

from my bloody brilliant trip

Downsize...came by school and found out my German mark...it's so incredibly low that I think I only had one question correct
                  Yay for being home, glad you're there safely, but *hugs* for your German mark.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*goes out, crying*
                  *massive hugs*
                  Oh LJ, I'm so so sorry That's just awful, it beggars belief that people do that
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*goes out, crying*
                    I can't believe people can be so cruel

Sending you so many hugs and good vibes LJ, you really deserve better.

Comment

Imagine AT and listen to this song. Good vibes headed your way.
                      Thanks LJ. I keep singing Good Vibrations over and over.
                      Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      EDIT - I forgot to tell Bree good luck. GOOD LUCK, Bree.
                      Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      *sends good vibes to Bree*
                      Well I remember we had a Josiane special - Rawsons
                      Wood luck and good vibes coming your way *huggles*
                      Hey everyone, thanks for the good vibe etc.. I have an appointment tomorrow and I will (or should) know by tomorrow evening whether things will get better for me or if they are going to get worse. I'm hoping for better. I have lots of plans for the future and I want to keep them

Jumble, is the Rawsons "Penfolds" ? If so they are lovely wines and actually within my budget.

*goes out, crying*
                      (((((LJ))))) I am so sorry about this
                      I don't know why some people get off on being cruel to others and other people are so attention starved that they would put on this kind of charade just to get noticed. Either way it sucks and you just don't deserve this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the good vibe etc.. I have an appointment tomorrow and I will (or should) know by tomorrow evening whether things will get better for me or if they are going to get worse. I'm hoping for better. I have lots of plans for the future and I want to keep them
                        Oops, sorry Bree, I missed off sending my good vibes for you in my post, so here they are now!

Jumble, is the Rawsons "Penfolds" ? If so they are lovely wines and actually within my budget.
                        Yep, that's the one The reason it's "my" wine is that my surname is Rawson, so that's why Sarai bought that one for us to drink
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles LJ* I can't believe people are that mean *huggles more*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*rushes in huggling everyone*

What a fantastic weekend I watched not 1 but 2 episodes of Bones, had 3 nights of undisturbed sleep on the trot - that doesn't happen often, let me tell ya and had a taste of the most delicious chocolate brownie I've ever come across. Did some other stuff too, but I'm not sure anyone would be interested in that.....

Morning WooHoos

First things first:
                            *squishy huggles the EMO right out of Nad*
                            Glad you're okay Nad and I get those moods sometimes too (they're not limited to women in their early 2o's ) so I understand why you were AWOL

After reading all of the posts about the shipmeet and looking at all of the photos and now reading this post, notice the bit I bolded, is it a sad sorry reflection on what I have become in that all I keep wondering is what kind of wine you all had?

Wish me luck for tomorrow. Something going on and good vibes etc.. are needed. Thanks

*hugs WooHoos*
                            Not really, we did at one point discuss what you would think of the wine selections and wondered what you have recommended

Bones
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, I'm gonna upset everyone now (sorry ) by saying I thought the ep was fantastic!! What a wonderful angst fest I adored the back story and loved getting to see how they first met. I always felt cheated by the pilot in missing that, so it was fun to see that huge hole filled.

I loved the nod back to Gordon Gordon's assessment of Sweets' book (being based on an erroneous assumption and therefore all his conclusions being wrong ) and Sweets' reaction to realising that

I didn't think the end scene was OOC at all. I loved that Booth's relationship with Sweets is so strong now that he trusted his advice. Booth was a gambler when he and Brennan first met. She (unknowingly) helped him to gain mastery over that addiction and helped him to be a stronger character and not be afraid to show his individuality. Sweets helped Booth to see that and so he gambled on Bones being ready to take their relationship further.

Unfortunately, he gambled wrong. She wasn't. I know that everyone is upset by that, but I felt that to still be in character. Its only been in the last few eps that Brennan has realised she loves Booth; she hasn't got over all the other problems that have stopped her from being able to commit herself. I think that it would have been OOC at that point for Bones to have accepted Booth's advances.

In terms of angst, it was way worse than a "leave it in the room". This was a D&C, Grace and Affinity all rolled into one There was the admission from both of them that they love each other, the realisation by Booth that Bones wasn't going to allow herself to act up on that feeling and that if he was going to find happiness, it would have to be with someone else. That covered about 4 years of ship in one ep I loved it! Probably because I was prepared for the angst. I remember back around S3 Hart saying that the leads wouldn't be together until the end of the show, and I'm pretty sure he's gonna stick to that. There's gonna be a big rollercoaster ride starting now that gonna be angst ridden as hell. As long as it's written as well as I felt the 100th ep to be, I'm gonna be a very happy angsty shipper
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree & LJ* I'm sending good vibes and remembering you both in my prayers

at Bekki! I hope that someday you get to be our RL stalker
                              sigpic

Comment

Aw LJ
                                These people (and I use that term in the loosest possible sense). Just mean and nasty and... gah! Why oh why do they do it? *huggles* There is The One out there; don't lose sight of your dream and don't let these $!*£!*&* bring you down.

Bree Positive vibes for you for tomorrow.
                                *crosses various body parts*

Hmm, I seem to have lost the menu from the weekend. I shall have to hope that Oma (who was wonderfully organised for us all and wrote it all down) can remind me what everyone had. Or else, hmm, Joe Stylee resturant critisue will be mostly made up. Well, actually it will anyway!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X