The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Another rough day with Lizzie. Doctors are not high on my list of people I like right now.
    *hugs*

I'm okay. I've been trying to sort out this tangled mess of a scam we had on the adoption forum. Yeah, the birthmom I've been talking to for...what...three weeks...was a total emotional scam. I'm usually so good at spotting these jerks, but this one was gooooood.
    Ugh, so disgusting that people can get away with things like this .

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Took me over an hour to make that list You're just too efficient

Although it looks like my prospective employers don't agree with you. If I was successful they were going to call me back today to do a handover tomorrow. It's 6:20. Somehow I don't think it's going to happen .

*extra big sigh*

*hides in PS*

Comment

*huggles LJ* That's just mean and I don't understand why people would ever do that!

*huggles Sarai* That sucks

*sighs* falls on couch...
      sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 19,000 JANN!!!

*huggles Bekki, Bree, LJ and Sarai*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*joins Sarai in the bored corner*

I have loads of paperwork I need to do.........

*ignores paperwork and continues to be boooooooorrreeed*

Comment

*joins the bored people*

I'm ignoring the outside world atm... thus reading fanfic and watching a movie...which is...being bored IMHO

*eats some chips and drinks some coke*
            sigpic

Comment

*pops pain killers and cuddles on couch with my girl* You don't mind having Lizzie in the Woohoo house, do you? She's very groovy.
              sigpic

Comment

*throws streamers and confetti to welcome Lizzie*

I'm bored too, and suddenly come over really sleepytired Had a busy day at work and didn't get much sleep last night, so I don't think I'll be late tonight!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *quits poking* *squishy huggles Amanda*

*twiddles thumbs* I'm really bored Woohoos, can someone send in some Nominations so I'll have something to do?

*waves at LJ* How are you today? How's the kidlets?
                  I really can't decide. So I haven't gotten them done yet, can I just nominate them all?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *pops pain killers and cuddles on couch with my girl* You don't mind having Lizzie in the Woohoo house, do you? She's very groovy.
                    *waves and huggles* Welcome Lizzie! Join the crazy bunch

*jumps up and down on the couch*
                    sigpic

Comment

Mentioning the nominations is evil!
                      I hope to get them done in between writing my paper and an essay and trying to get my S/J Mojo back so I can finish writing a story.
                      (And getting annoyed by a ickyhurt parent who gets all argh when bored. )

*hugs WooHoos*
                      And especially those in need!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*headslap*

I knew there was something I was forgetting to do.
                        Note to self, must do nominations today.

*huggles all WooHoos*

Comment

*is awefully quiet about nominations* I'll nominate everything so...you don't want me doing this...errr...

yeah...

It's also nice to follow the local elections in here, and the local party I chose was the biggest it's always nice when family is in the local government...he he

And I think someone should give me or my friend a kick under the bum...we're chatting online and watching a movie together while we live 5 houses away from each other(which is almost nothing in here)
                          sigpic

Comment

I ended up having a bad day but not in the way I expected so I didn't get much of anything done today.

Firstly, I got a text this morning that a friend was found dead in his warehouse. Only 52 years old, got married a little bit before I did and died of a heart attack while loading his truck. So sad that that he died so young and so sad that he died alone. I don't know what to say to his wife. There aren't any words that seem sufficient. The owners daughter (who is my boss) and is also a friend of his said well take of the computer stuff tomorrow

Secondly, my dad has cancer. My mom died of cancer two years ago, my brother lost half of his tongue and part of his face to cancer only 3 months after my mom died. Now my dad. Cancer is the monster that lives in my families closet. We just never know when it's going to jump out and get one of us.
                            I feel numb. Charmaine is in New Hampshire and I feel very alone.
                            Nothing left to do but reach out to Woohoo's and maybe work on my nominations to keep my head busy.

*hugs Woohoo's*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              I ended up having a bad day but not in the way I expected so I didn't get much of anything done today.

Firstly, I got a text this morning that a friend was found dead in his warehouse. Only 52 years old, got married a little bit before I did and died of a heart attack while loading his truck. So sad that that he died so young and so sad that he died alone. I don't know what to say to his wife. There aren't any words that seem sufficient. The owners daughter (who is my boss) and is also a friend of his said well take of the computer stuff tomorrow

Secondly, my dad has cancer. My mom died of cancer two years ago, my brother lost half of his tongue and part of his face to cancer only 3 months after my mom died. Now my dad. Cancer is the monster that lives in my families closet. We just never know when it's going to jump out and get one of us.
                              Nothing left to do but reach out to Woohoo's and maybe work on my nominations to keep my head busy.

*hugs Woohoo's*
                              Oh my goodness, what a day you've been having I hope that everything works out all right and your dad makes it through this! *hugs back*
                              sigpic
                              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

*hugs Woohoo's*
                                (((((Bree)))))
                                I'm around for while if you feel the need to vent. PM me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X