No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Woodie Hoos for toilet training, desserts, sudden lack of AT on their TVs (), migraines and general groovitude*

Uni pub crawl tonight...pub crawl...me...at a pub crawl...I don't even like pubs. Though I suppose I should go. I'm already far behind everyone else in getting to know people...

but...pub crawl? *sighs*

I feel I should have started uni 4 years ago instead of working after high school....doh!
    sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread, leaping...trips over couch* Hello, sweet Woohoos! We have news that Birthmom is down to just us and one other family in her consideration!*leaps again* Yes, we've been here before! Yes, it could still not work out! But for now...I'm on cloud nine. And that's enough.

*leap*

*leap*

*leap*

*crash*

Wood night! (or wood morning...whatever!)
      sigpic

Comment

*Hugs woohoos*
        *Sneaks out leaving hot coco*
        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight!
          *Hugs*
          *Hugs nekkid woohoos from afar*
          sigpic

Comment

*leaps with LJ* Fabulous news! I shall be crossing all my limbs for you, hun! Perhaps this is what my recurring dreams about Nate and yellow paint are refering to...yellow paint MUST be a good omen, right?

*huggles* Thinking of yoooooooou
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Thanks for hugs Josi and Nad.

Thanks Cags and unfortunately I did get the migraine. Still have the remnants. Did you ever get a headache so bad it hurt to lay on a pillow? No fun

Good luck with the toilet training. In my experience the girls always got the idea way faster than the boys.
              I've had boys get it faster than girls, it's pot luck really

I haven't either. It's so intimidating
              I don't know where to start

Um..jumble-ed heap???
              Why yes! There's nothing like a good jumble

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *runz through thread, leaping...trips over couch* Hello, sweet Woohoos! We have news that Birthmom is down to just us and one other family in her consideration!*leaps again* Yes, we've been here before! Yes, it could still not work out! But for now...I'm on cloud nine. And that's enough.

*leap*

*leap*

*leap*

*crash*

WooHooood! Crossing fingers and toes that this is the one

Comment

...I bailed on the pub crawl...I'm never going to make friends here !
                sigpic

Comment

The darned multi-quote is acting up again

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Of course you will! Just because pub-crawls aren't your thing doesn't mean you're destined to be friendless There will be loads of other things to do and people to do them with. Give it some time and lots of smiles
                  Last edited by Jumble; 24 February 2010, 12:38 AM. Reason: Spelling............

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*leap*

*leap*

*leap*

*crash*

*crosses all available limbs for LJ* I really hope that this is the one!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *hugs* don't worry...there will be enough pub crawls after this one! I haven't joined all pubcrawls either in here If so I wood be drunk everyday and I still have enough friends...I even have uni/college going friends that don't go out at all...but then again they are *gasps* settled...

*sigh* I'm gonna get glasses next week for in the evenings and all since I'm wearing my contacts too much and my eyes must rest I hate glasses on me...they make me look....nerdy
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann - you should get some hot square glasses, they don't make you look nerdy, they make you look fiesty

And thanks - I'm hoping I will make some friends, despite not being a pub person

(as it happens, my housemate ending up forcing me out....so I went out for about 40 minutes and then came home again...she thinks I'm still out...I'm not going to tell her the truth )
                      sigpic

Comment

Bekki- I got those but getting them next week because they have to make the glasses Why couldn't my parents just give me good eyes? everyone in here has contacts/glasses...

Don't worry about makin' friends, with your happy personality you have a bunch around you in no time!

I won't tell your housemate!

EDIT: Rofl handy...I just got a schoolbook in from which I had a test of last week...it's a bit late!
                        Last edited by starlover; 24 February 2010, 03:48 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*morning woohoo's*
                          Day two of massive headache. My doctor told me that she believes that I have tension headaches that become migraines. The migraines make me even more tense which in turn makes the migraines worse and this is why I am getting them more often. She suggested that I need to get rid of some of the stress in my life.
                          I then told her about my life and after a thoughtful pause she suggested physical therapy instead.

*hugs woohoo's*
                          for the following :
                          pub crawls and friends that will come
                          babies that will come
                          glasses that will make you look "hawt" not nerdy
                          cups of hot chocolate quietly left behind (the caffeine helps headaches )
                          and finally, just because everyone needs hugs

I have to work at the big store today so I must wave bye *waves*
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree for headache*

I know how ya feel. I suffered from chronic migraines for two years of my life before my docs figured out what was causing them.

Comment

Just found this on FB for Leo...

Daily Horoscope: February 24, 2010
                              Your future is yours and yours alone. So don't let anyone else influence your goals.
                              Compatibility: Capricorn
                              Mood: Independent
                              Lucky Color: Red
                              Lucky Number: 19
                              Lucky Time of Day: 12am

Interesting.................

Bekki you'll be fine. Who could not love you?

Bree *huggles for the headaches* Maybe you should take another look and see if you can't reduce your stress levels

Comment

*huggles Bree* I hope that you'll find a way soon to reduce those stress levels

*runs out again*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X