The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Imagine what that wood look like to people walking in.
    Two WooHoos randomly blowing raspberries on the couch...
    It would look like...two...perfectly sane people...just...having some fun...*looks around for guys in white coats*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Jumble: Is that the one with the farmer who has to plant crops, harvest etc??
      Yep, that's the one And catches fish and cooks them for supper, and, and......... ok so I did watch him play for a while

Nad luuuuves her WooHoos!
      Well... You're not 'mine' as in that I own you, but mine as in, you know... Mine. My sistahs. My homegirls. My crowd. My peeps. My...WooHoos. Yeah.

Anyway.
      I'd say The Powers have the final say in matters as third movies and stories. They are the ones who are in touch with the channels needed to produce.
      But I have to say that MS has said stuff before that irked me, so I tend to blow raspberries everytime he says things about the state of the merchandise...
      *blows raspberries at MS*

That's what I meant when I said I woodn't take any notice of what he says

Imagine what that wood look like to people walking in.
      Two WooHoos randomly blowing raspberries on the couch...
      Make that three sane WooHoos randomly blowing raspberries on the couch................

..... but only one of them bouncing

I'm definitely not bouncing today

Comment

Oh, and *hugs LJ* for having to watch Egle corresponding with Joe

Comment

*giggles at more farming games* Funny enough there was an article about Farmville in my newspaper yesterday and about how addicting it was but also mentioned the good points (about farming...)

*huggles LJ*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *giggles at more farming games* Funny enough there was an article about Farmville in my newspaper yesterday and about how addicting it was but also mentioned the good points (about farming...)

*huggles LJ*
            Oh yes, it's addictive alright

But it's also fun and if you have loads of time on your hands but don't want to do anything too engaging, Farmville is definitely the way to go

Mind you, I've just upgraded to the largest farm, so once I've bought some more buildings (farmhouse, greenhouse etc.) there won't be much to aim for And I've only been playing it for 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Yep, that's the one And catches fish and cooks them for supper, and, and......... ok so I did watch him play for a while

Make that three sane WooHoos randomly blowing raspberries on the couch................

I am almost ashamed to admit I still have my Super Nes version of this game. That's why I was interested to know if it was the same. Back in my day the farmer fished but he didn't actually get to eat it. He gave it as a gift to a potential bride. Yeah that woulda' done it for me.
              *give me a fish and I will marry you*

I am not familiar with MS interviews so I had no idea he was an unreliable source.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                I am almost ashamed to admit I still have my Super Nes version of this game. That's why I was interested to know if it was the same. Back in my day the farmer fished but he didn't actually get to eat it. He gave it as a gift to a potential bride. Yeah that woulda' done it for me.
                *give me a fish and I will marry you*

I am not familiar with MS interviews so I had no idea he was an unreliable source.
                Speaking as a fish addict, I might well have accepted if he was a good fisherman

All actors are unreliable sources Especially when they do an about-face from one interview to the next like MS has done several times in the past He's had a bit of a love-hate relationship with SG all along.

Comment

But it's also fun and if you have loads of time on your hands but don't want to do anything too engaging, Farmville is definitely the way to go

Mind you, I've just upgraded to the largest farm, so once I've bought some more buildings (farmhouse, greenhouse etc.) there won't be much to aim for And I've only been playing it for 2 weeks
                  When I have time and don't wanna do something engaging I'm in here...or watching a movie/episode etc. plus I love reading the news and sometimes go of to search for new news sites. that sounds really geeky

*hugs* for almost being done. I read in the article that the people who were interviewed played it for 6 months (approximately) and were at different levels. One was at level 61 and still had to work for several things...don't you have to go slowly to those levels as well? (Just wondering about that)
                  Also can you really buy things with real money and convert it to the stuff on the game?

Speaking as a fish addict, I might well have accepted if he was a good fisherman

All actors are unreliable sources Especially when they do an about-face from one interview to the next like MS has done several times in the past He's had a bit of a love-hate relationship with SG all along.
                  Re bolded: Yes, even before I was a big fan online I saw some BtS and never found MS as intruiging(sp?) there as Daniel(since I really liked the character in the earlier seasons). Compared to the others he was one time against and next time for it....but that's all IMHO!

Like I said earlier. I believe TPB more for news about the movies. I think they're more up-to-date than the actors.

*lip trembles*

GW isn't going to crash because of this serious talk is it?
                  sigpic

Comment

When I have time and don't wanna do something engaging I'm in here...or watching a movie/episode etc. plus I love reading the news and sometimes go of to search for new news sites. that sounds really geeky

*hugs* for almost being done. I read in the article that the people who were interviewed played it for 6 months (approximately) and were at different levels. One was at level 61 and still had to work for several things...don't you have to go slowly to those levels as well? (Just wondering about that)
                    Also can you really buy things with real money and convert it to the stuff on the game?
                    There are more levels with other kinds of stuff you can grow etc, but as yet you can't expand the farm any further.

Yes, you can use real money to buy Farmville Money to spend on stuff, but I don't do that. Most stuff you can get gifted or buy with the coins you've won. Anything I can't get that way I can do without

Re bolded: Yes, even before I was a big fan online I saw some BtS and never found MS as intruiging(sp?) there as Daniel(since I really liked the character in the earlier seasons). Compared to the others he was one time against and next time for it....but that's all IMHO!

Like I said earlier. I believe TPB more for news about the movies. I think they're more up-to-date than the actors.

*lip trembles*

Absolutely! I'll believe it's not being made when Brad tells me so, and not a moment before

Did anyone mention it on the S/J thread? I haven't looked, but I bet if it was mentioned it caused the usual PTB hate posts

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      It would look like...two...perfectly sane people...just...having some fun...*looks around for guys in white coats*

The world of Stargate trembled
                      at the words of it's beloved son.
                      'T was him versus TPTB
                      a battle no one won.

The son he spoke in circles
                      and the crowds took off their hats in gloom
                      Looking up they sighed and feared
                      the end, GW at doom.

The WooHoos gathered 'round the fire
                      they came by bus and ferries.
                      The world of Stargate trembled

...and they simply blew raspberries.

*hides under the bus*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There are more levels with other kinds of stuff you can grow etc, but as yet you can't expand the farm any further.

Yes, you can use real money to buy Farmville Money to spend on stuff, but I don't do that. Most stuff you can get gifted or buy with the coins you've won. Anything I can't get that way I can do without
                        Ah like that...that perhaps explains why my friend had all those animals stuffed in one small place!

Ok. I wouldn't do that either I think...then it will stop being a game or so

Absolutely! I'll believe it's not being made when Brad tells me so, and not a moment before

Did anyone mention it on the S/J thread? I haven't looked, but I bet if it was mentioned it caused the usual PTB hate posts
                        Indeed! *waits patiently for Brad*

It was mentioned there and they didn't like it and 100% believed it which made them sad...but then a few people pointed out it was MS saying it and it got directed at MS then they talked about making a novelisation of the movie etc etc. Then confirmation on SGU etc.
                        You get the idea
                        sigpic

Comment

Is that sort of like farmville? Because I swear I'd love a wii game with something like that. (And I think we have that game too...)

I think the cool thing is that they keep you interested like with the Christmas presents (which I don't think you were around for ) at Christmas or with the valentines. It's fun.

Oh so about the snow... It's up past my knees!!! *is happy* I'll be back with pictures in a few.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ah like that...that perhaps explains why my friend had all those animals stuffed in one small place!

Ok. I wouldn't do that either I think...then it will stop being a game or so

Indeed! *waits patiently for Brad*

It was mentioned there and they didn't like it and 100% believed it which made them sad...but then a few people pointed out it was MS saying it and it got directed at MS then they talked about making a novelisation of the movie etc etc. Then confirmation on SGU etc.
                            You get the idea
                            The usual hysteria then? Why am I not surprised? You'd think they'd learn not to listen to speculation.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            Is that sort of like farmville? Because I swear I'd love a wii game with something like that. (And I think we have that game too...)
                            Well sort of......

I think the cool thing is that they keep you interested like with the Christmas presents (which I don't think you were around for ) at Christmas or with the valentines. It's fun.
                            Nope, no reindeer wearing Christmas lights on my farm I'm loving the valentines, I've got almost all of them

How's your stable going? Still need stuff? Martina still needs 3 horseshoes. Think she might just buy them if they don't turn up by tomorrow People have lost interest in the stables because of the valentine stuff

Oh so about the snow... It's up past my knees!!! *is happy* I'll be back with pictures in a few.
                            Glad you're happy about it

Comment

Btw Amanda did you see Josiane was asking for the Rewatch banner for The Curse? Needs it urgently!

Comment

Btw Amanda did you see Josiane was asking for the Rewatch banner for The Curse? Needs it urgently!
                                She just messaged me to say she's on the case
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X