No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in a cynical mood today so part of me wonders when actors say things like that. Is it because they honestly don't believe that it will happen or is a tactict to get offered more money, perks, etc... and when they get what is offered suddenly availability becomes a non-issue.

Although the non cynical part of me is thinking that with 20 episodes of Sanctuary to film and with AT, MW and DK all wearing multiple hats, maybe they really aren't that available.

Anyway. I am with the PTB crowd. When one of them says it isn't going to happen then I will believe it but until then there is always hope.

*back to lurking and working*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *blinks* If you are in class then you're supposed to go here....and chat... (it's really cool to RL chat and VL chat at the same time...although sometimes I do mix up the languages)

Teacher asked what we learned so far in this study: Procrastination
      Well I look pretty odd in my physics class with a laptop, it's too obvious that I'm not paying attention

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *runz in*

SNOW!!! We've got about 4 inches so far, which is what they said. They said it's supposed to get worse. And yay the judge at my mom's court that she works at closed today (so she gets paid) *happy dances*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...artinwood2.jpg

*grabs Martin and snuggles up to him*
      I'm happy for you!!! *wants some snow*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Wooohoood! Yay for snow, Amanda!!!

Oooh - just remembered. I found a fun site that makes ridiculous poetry...not even in the same ball-park as Nad poems, but hilarious nonetheless

Make a Poem

Here's one I prepared earlier!

I love Martin Wood

searching we are... for a bit of thrill-age?

And now I think it's time for food.

Dancing in the night as if only a superimposed image

*giggles* they make so little sense! Now, I expect you all to make some while I am asleep. I look forward to hilarious thread catch up in the morning!

WOODNIGHT

Edit: WOODLUCK JANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Lovely poem, I shall make one later
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*bounces in*
        *huggles all the Woohoos who have snow and want it and those who have snow and don't want it and those who don't have snow at all (we had snow today, but only a bit and it's mostly gone now)*
        *huggles all the Woohoos who have jobs and those who don't have jobs and those who have jobs but don't have to go because of snow and those who have school and those who don't have school*
        *huggles everyone else too*

Well that was way more energetic than I thought I had energy for
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Stupid woman...she failed everyone...because of some examples that aren't good(source or so) in her opinion...

As for the SG1 movie. Already heard it, but it's "just" an actor saying it and not a PTB. TbH I trust a PTB more than an actor*shrugs*
          I'm inclined to agree. Though I'm sure the actor has more chance of knowing than, say, me, he still can't give the final word. He's stating his opinion, and at the end of the day, the call about the movie isn't his to make. Yes, a lot of time has passed, but never say never. There have been plenty of franchises out there with a huge, honkin' gaps between releases. Star Trek, anyone? Star Wars? Doctor Who?

It ain't over till the PTB sings
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sigh* Still not home yet...and I'm hungry!!!!

Going to be picked up because I refuse to cycle in this snow(they don't clean our roads anymore) Plus I have to leave at the same time as dad tomorrow so he can drop me off at the station again

*huggles everyone*

Oh and evil woman on school was nice after class...we only needed to print out our documentation and she was fine with it

*bounces too...only to stay warm instead of FREEZE in here*
            sigpic

Comment

*is now home and eating*

Time for martin spam...

Ok...is it just me or is PB being weird. the thingies under the images don't show up so I can't select the URL. I actually have to click on the picture and only then see it on the left side...
              sigpic

Comment

I'm babysitting the boys. Joel is playing a game on the Wii called 'Harvest Moon', and so far the characters I've seen are called 'Woody', 'Joe' and 'Bob'. I'm just waiting for 'Bradley', 'Carl' and 'Danny' to appear

Jo and Lee have gone off to a gig. Lost Prophets anyone?

Comment

*waves at Jumble*
                  I am considering gettin that game now
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    *waves at Jumble*
                    I am considering gettin that game now
                    Ok, you can play with Joe and Bob, but you know Woody's mine, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Ok, you can play with Joe and Bob, but you know Woody's mine, right?
                      Of course
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I'm babysitting the boys. Joel is playing a game on the Wii called 'Harvest Moon', and so far the characters I've seen are called 'Woody', 'Joe' and 'Bob'. I'm just waiting for 'Bradley', 'Carl' and 'Danny' to appear

Jo and Lee have gone off to a gig. Lost Prophets anyone?
                          Jumble: Is that the one with the farmer who has to plant crops, harvest etc??
                          sigpic

Comment

Nad luuuuves her WooHoos!
                            Well... You're not 'mine' as in that I own you, but mine as in, you know... Mine. My sistahs. My homegirls. My crowd. My peeps. My...WooHoos. Yeah.

Anyway.
                            I'd say The Powers have the final say in matters as third movies and stories. They are the ones who are in touch with the channels needed to produce.
                            But I have to say that MS has said stuff before that irked me, so I tend to blow raspberries everytime he says things about the state of the merchandise...
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Nad luuuuves her WooHoos!
                              Well... You're not 'mine' as in that I own you, but mine as in, you know... Mine. My sistahs. My homegirls. My crowd. My peeps. My...WooHoos. Yeah.

Anyway.
                              I'd say The Powers have the final say in matters as third movies and stories. They are the ones who are in touch with the channels needed to produce.
                              But I have to say that MS has said stuff before that irked me, so I tend to blow raspberries everytime he says things about the state of the merchandise...
                              *joins in blowing raspberries*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *joins in blowing raspberries*
                                Imagine what that wood look like to people walking in.
                                Two WooHoos randomly blowing raspberries on the couch...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X