Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends more huggles, positive vibes and prayers to LJ before going to bed*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Phew! Nearly missed it

Comment

*happy dances* oooh yeah! Love that '69 page

*iz watching Farscape with her dogs* Mmm, sweeeeet ship....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Arm P0rn. Really that's a nice arm....yum...wait I'm not looking at the tool!
          That's obviously why I hadn't noticed the arm before

I am so incredibly proud of you for speaking your mind LJ! I wish I had some green for you!

*tight squishy huggles for your mom and sends prayers and positive vibes*

Yup, I guess we can't state our opinion on any thread.

Bree I like this new one! It seems to flow better!
          You can on here And you should be able to anywhere, as long as you do it politely. Unfortunately not everyone is prepared to respect others' right to their own opinions

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Jumble,
          are you trying to get me to cross over to the other side?

*stubbornly sticks to lurving AT* ...um...*and my wife*

Thanks Amanda
          Well if anyone can, Martin can

Bree love the new version Wasn't keen on the mustache. Not that I don't like facial hair, but I prefer it like this...

Comment

Arrrrgh. I've missed so much guys. *hugs you all*

<3333

Everything has been so crazy! But nice to see we're on a 69 page... though I'm betting this goes onto the next one!!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Wendy* Good crazy or bad crazy?

*iz waiting for news from LJ*

Comment

*Sends daily portion of good vibes to LJ and Mom*

Okay, new version of martin. made a few (but not too many) changes. Shall I move on to RDA now?
                http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...n_profile2.jpg

Old version for comparison:
                Spoiler:
                [IMG][/IMG ]
                WooooHooood! Love it

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                That is definitely a lot easier to type, Nad. Please call me Nik for less typing.
                Haha, will do!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                *Walks in wearing penguin PJ's and holding broccoli* Anyone want some?

Nad, Nik, Val... any more nicknames here? Not really sure I know most of you...
                Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *smokes the broccoli*

And yeah... It can get complicated...
                That's why I put mine in my avi.
                And on every sig...
                And why I talk about me in third person a lot.

I namespam
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow... and what the hey is going on with the Shippers?!
                  Is it that time of collective PMS again?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Nad

I doubt there's anyone on GW that doesn't know you're Nad within a few days of signing on

Nad?
                    Yeah, you know, that Dutch one that's got a thing about that director guy
                    Director guy? Weird!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I think the upset over Eve's Valenship artwork caused a lot of us to come out and say why we don't go to the ship thread anymore, and because there were so many it seemed like an avalanche

I know there have been ups and downs before, but considering which of us have left recently I really think this one is serious. I for one won't go back

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Hey Nad

I doubt there's anyone on GW that doesn't know you're Nad within a few days of signing on

Nad?
                        Yeah, you know, that Dutch one that's got a thing about that director guy
                        Director guy? Weird!

Hey

*blinks*
                        Hm.

sigpic

Comment

*whizzes in, high on broccoli*

I WROTE A FIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!

It's been 9 months! 9 whole months! I could have had a baby in the time it toko me to write a new fic! (well, not really...seeing as I started it about 10 minutes before I finished it...but you know what I mean)

At First Sight ...if anyone wants to read

*iz excited*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay for fic Bekki Will read it when I can!

*hops around in bunny suit*

Nad there is no chance that someone doesn´t know who you are if they visit GW at least one week every day in a row...

*hops out*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I think the upset over Eve's Valenship artwork caused a lot of us to come out and say why we don't go to the ship thread anymore, and because there were so many it seemed like an avalanche

I know there have been ups and downs before, but considering which of us have left recently I really think this oneis serious. I for one won't go back
                              Yeah, but I kind of figured that that was all clear already because so many of us left. It never occured to me that the reasons for the big Shipper migrations weren't known to others. I mean, we have had that discussion so many times before...
                              I stopped posting as well, but I never thought that the reasons behind that decision could still offend people.

...I guess that I've been so involved in this happy go lucky place that I have gotten out of loop.

sigpic

Comment

Morning (just) Woohoos.

LJ, hope everything went ok. I guess surgery is long over now and fingerscrossed, it's all good. Still sending those positive vibes your way.

*LOL* on the bolded bit! I remember seeing that one on the big screen a few times as well and it wasn't for Arnold.

and conversely, that was the point I knew, unequivocably, that I was not gay, (although I have been told I have gay taste in music - Sarah Mclachlan, Melissa Etheridge etc. )
                                (not that Arnie did it for me either. )

I watched Xena from ep 1 and have the entire DVD collection. Love her. Love Amanda more but still *sigh*
                                There are two people I can think of who gained a level of fame from writing Xena fan fic and then writing professionally. One is Melissa Goode who actually wrote for the series! and the other is Ruth Emerson who had an official series of Xena books released. I have those as well
                                Well no not that well known! Her name was Karen... umm... ohheckwhatwasherlastname? She joined the Navy and we lost touch. I'd love to get hold of her again. We used to have the best time ever together, running the deli counter on Saturdays.

BTW- Will get on the RDA pic ASAP.
                                Good girl.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                I am the same way. I am attracted to older men. I dated my professor when I was in college, he asked me out the day after classes ended. He was 22 years older than me. I have a thing for Pierce Brosnan.
                                I was about to say Pierce Brosnan is not old... but born in 1953 makes him still 19 years older than me so he probably qualifies.

I like older men so much I married one.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Normally, when the ladies on my other forums all start getting snarky, I check the moon phases and, yeah, it's normally a full moon. I tell you, you haven't seen things kick off until you've seen a bunch of pseudo-menopausal stressed out women, jacked up on hormones and drugs getting their claws out. I yanked a thread completely recently, because they could not agree to keep the peace and obey a few basic guidelines like "be nice and respect each other's feelings". It's not ****ing hard is it.

Sorry I shouldn't get sweary or ranty about it but, really, it isn't hard. I mean if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all, right?

Anyhoo, I am trying to sit here and write a document to justify my job, *sigh* Bloody local authorities.

Well you know at least the Woohoos are Awesome.

*huggles Woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X