The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz exhausted*

Office nut-balls stayed all afternoon so I finally gave up and left at 4:30.
    Took my pookie to the dentist for an emergency appointment and ended up with a whopping headache but, thankfully, not a migraine. I tried to catch up on the thread and gave up like Cags. If she can do it so can I

I have come to the conclusion that people in my town are crazy in a bad way and people on this thread are crazy in a good way so I am going to move under the bus.

Welcome NooHoos!!!
    *Huggles WooHoo's!

Drops some MW art that took hours to make but after all that I am so not happy with it.

I like this one better and it's not 'cuz I am biased.

Was considering doing an RDA one but wood probably screw it up.
    sigpic

Comment

Where to start . . .

First, thank you to those who commented on my sig. I love making these.

Cags, I love the thread rules. You know, I find typing and jumping on a trampoline very difficult. Anyone else? I think that I will stick to the couch.

Nice job on the "Dripping Wet" sig, DutchIndeed.

Jumble, definitely more color.

wine_buyer - I think the pictures in his face need to be lightened a little like you did in the Amanda one. Maybe that would make you feel better about it. I do think that the Martin pic you placed on his mouth makes MW look like he has a mustache. Maybe that is bothering you.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Welcome Torzy!

Gorgeous Bree! So many MW pics to lick oogle. I think I like the AT one better too though. Hmmm I think it's because her dark hair shows the collage part better and the colors of the pics you've chosen seem to be in line with her hair color anyway.

Sorry for your headache.

*begs for a RDA collage art* Puh-leeez!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          Where to start . . .

First, thank you to those who commented on my sig. I love making these.

Cags, I love the thread rules. You know, I find typing and jumping on a trampoline very difficult. Anyone else? I think that I will stick to the couch.

Nice job on the "Dripping Wet" sig, DutchIndeed.

Jumble, definitely more color.

wine_buyer - I think the pictures in his face need to be lightened a little like you did in the Amanda one. Maybe that would make you feel better about it. I do think that the Martin pic you placed on his mouth makes MW look like he has a mustache. Maybe that is bothering you.
          Good point outs.Thanks I will have to see if I can make some changes tomorrow when I can view it with a fresh pair of eyes. The original MW pic, tho' absolutely handsome in every possible way , was a bit harder to work with because more of his face is showing, which is why I think the AT one is better. No matter what pic I put in MW nose area it seems to look odd.
          *must puzzle this out some more*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          Welcome Torzy!

Gorgeous Bree! So many MW pics to lick oogle. I think I like the AT one better too though. Hmmm I think it's because her dark hair shows the collage part better and the colors of the pics you've chosen seem to be in line with her hair color anyway.

Sorry for your headache.

*begs for a RDA collage art* Puh-leeez!
          I may attempt an RDA one but first I must fix the MW one or Jumble may keep the broccoli and chocolate from me and we woodn't want that!
          sigpic

Comment

Bree - I love the Martin version! I think Treknik's onto something with the light pics for the face thing...although, I hadn't noticed the hair moustache, and now that I do, I love it! It makes me giggle Martin has a biker moustache made from his own hair !!!

Seriously though, very very cool stuff!!!

Edit: Oh, and Jumbly (even though you're asleep now) I made a tut! It's terrible and you won't be able to follow it...but it might make for some nice boring ad break reading
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Bree - I love the Martin version! I think Treknik's onto something with the light pics for the face thing...although, I hadn't noticed the hair moustache, and now that I do, I love it! It makes me giggle Martin has a biker moustache made from his own hair !!!

Seriously though, very very cool stuff!!!

Edit: Oh, and Jumbly (even though you're asleep now) I made a tut! It's terrible and you won't be able to follow it...but it might make for some nice boring ad break reading
              Now you made me giggle with Martin having a biker moustache. I couldn't help it, that is what I see when I look at the picture. It is nicely done though. It must have been a lot of work to do.

Wait, people actually sleep? I am a night owl that doesn't like to get up in the morning. Unfortunately, I have to get up early to take the kids to school.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Welcome Torzy!!!

Bree, I love the artwork even if Martin has a moustache
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone *huggles thread*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Wait, people actually sleep? I am a night owl that doesn't like to get up in the morning.
                  I'm a night owl too. Whenever I try to sleep all I tend to do is

Comment

Hehehe - reading through the thread was a delight this morning!!!

*huggles Noohoos*

I was reading through the 'woobie' parts thinking "No! Newhoos! Newhoos!" and then LJ said "Noohoos"

Aaahhhh yeahhhh! Internetelepathy
                    Great minds...

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                    Been lurking for a while now and noticed how much fun you all have so I realised I want to join the madness
                    A NOOHOO! *jumps up and down* Welcome, welcome, WELCOME!!! *happy dance for the Noohoo*
                    sigpic

Comment

*dances for and with Noohoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

If I just...stay up all night, can I sleep through tomorrow and wake up when it's over? I hate this.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* What time is it over there? Here for some spam and nonsense if you would like some
                          sigpic

Comment

It's 11:32 p.m. here. I just got home from work. And even though I'm tired, I know a night of fractured, restless dreams awaits me. I am procrastinating sleep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

A NOOHOO! *jumps up and down* Welcome, welcome, WELCOME!!! *happy dance for the Noohoo*
                              *dances for and with Noohoos*
                              *also starts happy dance*

Comment

well, sleeplessness can be FUN! (well...better )

Spoiler:

*ruffles*

Edit: oopsie, stretched
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X