The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    yessika, josiane, Sarai, jumble, Nad, Jann, Amanda, Cags, Estrela (got your PM ) and Bekki

Thanks to all for hugs. It helps. The vet said that our little girl just kind of gave up so we decided to let her go peacefully. Never an easy choice but we didn't want to drag things out for her. It wouldn't have been fair to her and it would have been selfish of us.

Still gonna miss her like crazy tho. She had the sweetest personality. I have lots of good memories.

I am posting here to thank you for the support, hugs and good vibes and also because it's a 69 post and I didn't want to do that anywhere else.

Thanks again for all of your caring posts and PM's and many huggles back
    Bree
    *more hugs*
    It was a very brave choice to make.

You're part of the family, so the hugs and care come with the package.

EDIT: BTW-Does this remind you of anyone in particular? http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/sm...ern_hurra2.gif
    Hm...
    Nope?

Oooh! Yes, bet-ter!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    I best get back to work...

EDIT: Stuff it, I give up for the day. I'll do a bit tomorrow to make up for it.
    You go!
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 29 January 2010, 04:01 AM. Reason: Had to snip the bunny as well. That felt odd... :P
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad you need to edit that post ^^^

Darn quotey thing obviously still isn't working

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Nad you need to edit that post ^^^

Darn quotey thing obviously still isn't working
        Hm?

Nope. Drat.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm off out for a bit, see you later *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I'm off out for a bit, see you later *hugs*
            That always happens. I show up and people suddenly have stuff to do.
            You know... cutting the gras, milking the pigs, teaching the goldfish how to swim...
            Odd.

*waves and hugs*
            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 29 January 2010, 05:15 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I had a woohoo dream last night...MW was in it...and so was Jumble...I'll tell you guys about it when I get home from school.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                I had a woohoo dream last night...MW was in it...and so was Jumble...I'll tell you guys about it when I get home from school.
                ...Was it icky and are you ok?

Speaking of icky... This one doesn't suit me, but for the more ...um ...mature () women:

And to proof why the cute fluffy bunny suit really does fit me best:

His Tool:

And His products :

Spoiler:
                (spoiled for not being a true Martin product )

Yes. I only have two styles.

sigpic

Comment

Loving the art Nad, especially the more mature kind

Comment

NAD!!! That Amanda sig is beautiful!!! (well, the other ones are too...but that one is PRETTY!!!!!)

Ahem...where was I?

Ah, just got back from date. He is very nice boy. Me not speaking english properly for unknown reason. Sorry . *sigh* it was nice to have a nice date with a nice boy. I didn't know before that holding hands was a thing that happened...or kissing really...

...yep...I got me an actual nice one this time! (he wants to see me again tomorrow! mini squee!)

*huggles woohoos*
                    *huggles Bree*
                    do we know when to expect LJ back? *huggles LJ in absentia*
                    *huggles Nad and Jenn because she spies them*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Loving the art Nad, especially the more mature kind
                      Thanks
                      And thanks for making that sound icky. Nad makes the ''more mature kind'' of artwork now.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      NAD!!! That Amanda sig is beautiful!!! (well, the other ones are too...but that one is PRETTY!!!!!)

Ahem...where was I?

Ah, just got back from date. He is very nice boy. Me not speaking english properly for unknown reason. Sorry . *sigh* it was nice to have a nice date with a nice boy. I didn't know before that holding hands was a thing that happened...or kissing really...

...yep...I got me an actual nice one this time! (he wants to see me again tomorrow! mini squee!)

*huggles woohoos*
                      *huggles Bree*
                      do we know when to expect LJ back? *huggles LJ in absentia*
                      *huggles Nad and Jenn because she spies them*
                      Thank you! Using Amanda for pretty artwork is cheating, though

And WooHood on the date!
                      And an even bigger WooHood for the boy!

sigpic

Comment

Nad!

Oh but yes, the Amanda one is very very pretty. I love that acid etching effect on the spoilered one too. I'd ask you how you did it but I've seen your tutorials... i'll just... go figure it out myself.

*huggles Bekki* yay for the nice boy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Thanks
                          And thanks for making that sound icky. Nad makes the ''more mature kind'' of artwork now.
                          *tips hat* My work here is done

Yay for your nice boy Bekki , so excited for you !

Comment

*sob* I failed my exam

*crawls out*
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz in, grabs Pukkie's helmet and bounces on the couch*

*looks around* I know I know, I don't bounce on the couch.......... but I've just had some really good news

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              That always happens. I show up and people suddenly have stuff to do.
                              You know... cutting the grass, milking the pigs, teaching the goldfish how to swim...
                              Odd.

*waves and hugs*
                              ..............or going to the hospital for a liver scan that's been scaring me to death all week

But the results were good, it looks normal and I haven't killed it with all that wine

*heaves HUGE sigh of relief and goes back to bouncing on Martin the couch

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Comment

Working...
                                X