X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks

Nope, not seen any of those before.

So Jo's gone off to Stonehenge and I've got the boys for the night I'm getting nothing done

(do you know how many times I have to delete 'e' from the end of Jo's name? )
    They came from the GW gallery.

Aww! *hugs*
    and hehe. You're in so much trouble with Jo and Michael. Mix up is bound to occure...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      They came from the GW gallery.

Aww! *hugs*
      and hehe. You're in so much trouble with Jo and Michael. Mix up is bound to occure...
      True, and I also have Joel, who I continually call Joe.......... he asked me whether my fish have names. I said no, because it wood be too hard to remember which was which......... so he said "Call them all Martin, that way you'll never get it wrong!"

Comment

True, and I also have Joel, who I continually call Joe.......... he asked me whether my fish have names. I said no, because it wood be too hard to remember which was which......... so he said "Call them all Martin, that way you'll never get it wrong!"

...And thus jumble ended up with fish called Martin...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...And thus jumble ended up with fish called Martin...
          Whereas, Jumble wood much rather go 'fishing' with Martin

Comment

From an interview with Emilie Ullerup.

“I remember doing a scene with Chris and I was actually terrified of him that day, which worked great. The scene was quite magical and Martin Wood – I don’t know if he would want me to say this – but he had tears in his eyes. He and the other guys sat behind the cameras and they all started crying with us. We were exhausted beyond belief after 12 hours of doing all that emotional stuff, but it was just a really super day. That’s why we’re all so pleased to be back here. We knew we already had something special, and now we get to play with it more.”
            Awwwww....

She mentions Martin few more times in the interview. Warning: SPOILERS for S1, including the finale!!!

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...growing-pains/
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Jasmina

Just more evidence of Martin's Awesomeness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

All part of his magnetism For me, the fact that people speak so highly of his personality as well as his skills goes way beyond the physical.... attraction. I've never heard or read anything 'bad' about him.

Who says he's not a saint?

I've only once seen him do something that made me wince, and I can forgive him that one little slip

Comment

All part of his magnetism For me, the fact that people speak so highly of his personality as well as his skills goes way beyond the physical.... attraction. I've never heard or read anything 'bad' about him.

Who says he's not a saint?

I've only once seen him do something that made me wince, and I can forgive him that one little slip
                    What what what what what????????
                    sigpic

Comment

It was on the Preview to Atlantis bts, and he

No, sorry, I'm not pointing it out if no-one has noticed.......

Comment

*giggles* Martin the fish...

Thanks for the interview Jas

Me is going to be a bit spotty today since it's fathersday, start of our fair, granny is coming, jann has to learn for exam and I have to work...

Can I split myself in 5 parts???

And work was sooo much fun yesterday Blouse was approved*snort* but they thought I was in a bad mood since I wasn't talking to them outside of work stuff(while I normally talk a lot!)
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I really don't wanna dig through the DVD's and look for it... So, I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say anything about anything.

((((Jann)))) You can always make clones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *giggles* Martin the fish...

Thanks for the interview Jas

Me is going to be a bit spotty today since it's fathersday, start of our fair, granny is coming, jann has to learn for exam and I have to work...

Can I split myself in 5 parts???
                            What ever happened to your famous multi-tasking skills?

And work was sooo much fun yesterday Blouse was approved*snort* but they thought I was in a bad mood since I wasn't talking to them outside of work stuff(while I normally talk a lot!)
                            Glad you sorted that out.

So you're punishing them by depriving them of your usual happy chat? Good for you

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            *sigh* I really don't wanna dig through the DVD's and look for it... So, I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say anything about anything.

((((Jann)))) You can always make clones.
                            That's good, I woodn't want to be responsible for highlighting one tiny flaw in his otherwise perfect persona

I mean, let's not make him human FCOL!!!

Comment

What ever happened to your famous multi-tasking skills?
                              Well...they are good...but not that good! plus it doesn't help that all my learning material is on the computer! Talk about distractions!

Glad you sorted that out.

So you're punishing them by depriving them of your usual happy chat? Good for you
                              Yup, but I was happily chatting to my colleague They must have noticed something! And today I have to work again...*snort* I already said I didn't want to work long because I have enough other things to do...

That's good, I woodn't want to be responsible for highlighting one tiny flaw in his otherwise perfect persona

I mean, let's not make him human FCOL!!!
                              I'll look into it tomorrow. I want to know that flaw!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll be interested to see if you spot it It's tiny, but it's something I have a bit of a 'thing' about *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X