• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    *insert evil laughter*

Nice!!!

Ok, I've succumbed to the icons

But I'm depending on you to tell me honestly which are good and which are not

I'm not sure of the Covenant one, but I really love the TabRasa one

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Ok, I've succumbed to the icons

But I'm depending on you to tell me honestly which are good and which are not

I'm not sure of the Covenant one, but I really love the TabRasa one
      The only problem I have with the Covenant icon is the text, cause it's a little hard to read. When working on something so small it's best to use clearer fonts, IMO.

I do love the frame on the other one.
      sigpic

Comment

The only problem I have with the Covenant icon is the text, cause it's a little hard to read. When working on something so small it's best to use clearer fonts, IMO.
        Ah, constructive criticism, thanks Yes, I'll have to get used to not using fancy fonts

I do love the frame on the other one.
        Me too, and for some reason I find that particular pic very....... thunkworthy? Sexy? Cute?

Or all of the above

Edit: Is this better?

And one for Abyss

Last edited by Jumble; 17 June 2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Yup much better.

Great composition the the Abyss one. I think it's my fav so far. See how fast you're getting it.
          sigpic

Comment

Yup much better.

Great composition the the Abyss one. See how fast you're getting it.
            Thanks I really like that one

Still trying to put waaaaay too much stuff in though But it does work sometimes

Comment

Aw! How cute is Joe!?

sigpic

Comment

*iz too tired to run through thread nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* Poor thing....she is even too tired to run through the thread nekkid...

Oh and back from exam...and learning on school isn't an wonderful idea either...certainly not when multiple people from your class have that idea and we end up in the cafeteria!
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ too*
                    So how did the exam go Jann?
                    And I agree with Jas, Jumble, the Abyss icon is particularly good Didn't we tell you you could do icons??
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *hugs LJ too*
                      And I agree with Jas, Jumble, the Abyss icon is particularly good Didn't we tell you you could do icons??
                      Thanks Why is it the one that took about ten minutes turned out better than the ones I've been playing with for hours?

Ok, I give in, I can do icons..... but only if it's Martin

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *hugs LJ too*
                          I think it went well, but I don't know for sure! It's always hard to say...I just have to wait for the result!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *runz through thread nekkid*
                          Woohoo LJ is happy again...

And grrr...there is a very annoying fly on my room and it won't go away
                          sigpic

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread again*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jumble made icons (very cool!), LJ was too tired to run nekkid, Jann has a stalker fly...
                              Something's wonky on this thread and I have taken it upon myself to find out what!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Jumble made icons (very cool!), LJ was too tired to run nekkid, Jann has a stalker fly...
                                Something's wonky on this thread and I have taken it upon myself to find out what!
                                *Awaits Nad's findings...munches a Twinkie*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X