No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarai!!!!! *crash tackle hugs* Good to see you, glad things are going OK for the mad final push

And *hugs* for today's tired and Woohoos, Nad and Sarai

Jumble, I reckon that laptop looks pretty good, yay for shiny new things
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ((((WooHoos))))
      Thanks for all the nice comments about the latest sig
      And as for the art thread, that still intimidates me. If I look at all your work, I just feel inedequate (sp?)

I am sooo tired. Nice combination of hey fever, uni work (altough not as much as you, Sarai, that just balances insanity ) and general ugh.
      Seeing all the pics and Joe's wonderful Joe comment made me happy, though.

BTW, a little Hippy OT:

Spoiler:
      Had my little Hippy presentation today and all comments were positive. My tutor found the subject refreshing and original. Passed it, made people laugh. It was fun I had a moment when discribing the hippy group identity, in which I was talking about their style of clothes. I described the colourful wardrobes with flower prints and the way to wear your hair long and loose. I looked at myself and remembered I was dressed in some colourful top with flowers on it and that my long hair was blowing in the wind I was thinking that I was an awesome Shippy Hippy and smiled, when someone giggled and said: ''Hey you're a hippy too!'' and all I could think was ''Ooooh, you have no idea about my secret virtual life, dude.''
      Awesome
      sigpic

Comment

((((WooHoos))))
        Thanks for all the nice comments about the latest sig
        And as for the art thread, that still intimidates me. If I look at all your work, I just feel inedequate (sp?)
        But, that's what the artwork thread is there for, to show off your stuff and get lots of comments that will encourage you When it started, I'd no idea how to use Gimp or make anything remotely good, but with the help of all the other GimPS I learned a lot and even had the courage to learn PS I woodn't be doing half the stuff I do now if it wasn't for the Artwork thread And everybody loves the stuff you've done so far, it's really good

I am sooo tired. Nice combination of hey fever, uni work (altough not as much as you, Sarai, that just balances insanity ) and general ugh.
        Seeing all the pics and Joe's wonderful Joe comment made me happy, though.

BTW, a little Hippy OT:

Spoiler:
        Had my little Hippy presentation today and all comments were positive. My tutor found the subject refreshing and original. Passed it, made people laugh. It was fun I had a moment when discribing the hippy group identity, in which I was talking about their style of clothes. I described the colourful wardrobes with flower prints and the way to wear your hair long and loose. I looked at myself and remembered I was dressed in some colourful top with flowers on it and that my long hair was blowing in the wind I was thinking that I was an awesome Shippy Hippy and smiled, when someone giggled and said: ''Hey you're a hippy too!'' and all I could think was ''Ooooh, you have no idea about my secret virtual life, dude.''
        Well done for spreading the Hippy word *looks at self* Um, yeah...... flowers, long hair......... broccoli...... and that's not my 'virtual' life

Comment

Okay, y'all! Run to the Art Thread and look at my latest WP. I want to do one of those for each of OBPTB. So, I need good quality close-ups of all our faves.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            But, that's what the artwork thread is there for, to show off your stuff and get lots of comments that will encourage you When it started, I'd no idea how to use Gimp or make anything remotely good, but with the help of all the other GimPS I learned a lot and even had the courage to learn PS I woodn't be doing half the stuff I do now if it wasn't for the Artwork thread And everybody loves the stuff you've done so far, it's really good
            What she said Everyone starts somewhere So get thee to the Artwork thread pronto!

And congrats on the 69 post Jumble!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Sarai!!!!! *crash tackle hugs* Good to see you, glad things are going OK for the mad final push

And *hugs* for today's tired and Woohoos, Nad and Sarai

Jumble, I reckon that laptop looks pretty good, yay for shiny new things
              Hey Josiane *waves*

Unfortunately, that particular shiny new thing is going to cost me a heck of a lot of shiny pounds, but I think it'll be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Okay, y'all! Run to the Art Thread and look at my latest WP. I want to do one of those for each of OBPTB. So, I need good quality close-ups of all our faves.
                Lovely wp LJ Any idea which pics you want?

Comment

Lovely wp LJ Any idea which pics you want?
                  Well, I'm really looking for your favorites. I have one of Martin I'm thinking of using, but I don't have anything in mind for any of the others. Joe will be hard, cuz he doesn't do very many close-ups...may just have to do some wide shots to switch things up.

Anyway, thought it'd be fun for everyone to rummage through pics and have an excuse to thunk all day long.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well done for spreading the Hippy word *looks at self* Um, yeah...... flowers, long hair......... broccoli...... and that's not my 'virtual' life
                    True.

Congrats on the Big '69!!
                    (Also to those who's 69's I've missed

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    What she said Everyone starts somewhere So get thee to the Artwork thread pronto!
                    Give it time

Oh, now that's quite hot!
                    I like it. *imagines Martin and Joe on fire*

Hey Josiane *waves*

Unfortunately, that particular shiny new thing is going to cost me a heck of a lot of shiny pounds, but I think it'll be worth it
                    See? I'm not thinking straight. I was seriously wondering how much a laptop could weigh that it wood make you loose pounds...
                    Then I remembered you guys don't pay with Euro's.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well, I'm really looking for your favorites. I have one of Martin I'm thinking of using, but I don't have anything in mind for any of the others. Joe will be hard, cuz he doesn't do very many close-ups...may just have to do some wide shots to switch things up.

Anyway, thought it'd be fun for everyone to rummage through pics and have an excuse to thunk all day long.
                      I thought that might be your ulterior motive, but I cheated and sent you the link to lmy PB

True.

Congrats on the Big '69!!
                      (Also to those who's 69's I've missed

Give it time

Oh, now that's quite hot!
                      I like it. *imagines Martin and Joe on fire*

See? I'm not thinking straight. I was seriously wondering how much a laptop could weigh that it wood make you loose pounds...
                      Then I remembered you guys don't pay with Euro's.
                      It is pretty heavy, but I don't plan on using it for physical exercise...... unless you count....... er........ maybe not

Is it me, or is GW running really slow?

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        It's faster and requires less brain power?
                        Yup! Gotta love that!

You're assuming I can remember which finger to use.........

If it's the same like mine you can put all your fingers in it (or save them on the computer) so you'll remember...

Only the right thumb is from my dad...he wants to get into the system as well in case something would happen to me and laptop with stuff on it was needed

Btw Jumble, I did mention that that laptop is really, really awesome! Wanna trade?!?!?

Ooooh hot! Love the wp LJ
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josi* Thanks hun!! Can't wait til this time next week, I'll be able to do all the artwork and vids and betaing and fic-writing that I've been putting off for so long, woop!!!!

Thanks Sarai, I really appreciate the input

Er, who is that first pic?
                          Who??? WHO??? I could forgive our dear friends on the other side of the pond for not knowing (although LJ did, credit where credit's due ) but you Jumble?? Ewan McGregor is a national institution!!!

Lovely Ewan

*dies a little*

Comment

Hey Josiane *waves*

Sadly shiny things often do

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *huggles Josi* Thanks hun!! Can't wait til this time next week, I'll be able to do all the artwork and vids and betaing and fic-writing that I've been putting off for so long, woop!!!!
                            Woop indeed! Can't wait for you Finishing uni feels goood

Love the wp luvnjack, can't wait to see the PTB versions
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Yup! Gotta love that!

If it's the same like mine you can put all your fingers in it (or save them on the computer) so you'll remember...

Only the right thumb is from my dad...he wants to get into the system as well in case something would happen to me and laptop with stuff on it was needed

Btw Jumble, I did mention that that laptop is really, really awesome! Wanna trade?!?!?:P

Ooooh hot! Love the wp LJ
                              You've got to be joking, you have an Acer My experience with two Acers has left me vowing never to go near one again

Sarai........ Ewan who?

And does this mean we'll get another Martin fic soon? *iznotbeggingiznotbeggingiznotbegging*

Comment

Oh Sarrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X