The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    ok whole story (dont say i didnt warn you...I'm not sure what I was supposed to warn you about, but...dont say I didnt )

Spoiler:
    Ok - so this guy I really like and I were sitting in my car last week for about 2 hours...who knows why, just talking...about really deep kinda stuff, you know the type you dont generally talk about with someobne you havent known all that long. When he comes out with "so, i wanted to give you sex for your birthday" Well, needless to say, i didn't say no, or anything. although i didn't say yes, because let's face it - we're just good friends and I am slightly in love with him, and you always know how that turns out. So we just talked about it for a while (sex, not me being in love with him) when he came out with (yeah, random confession day!) 'oh, and there's a girl a I really like, maybe we shuldn't" Oh dear. Was that my heart on the floor? Huh...yes, yes it was. Worse - she's 16!!! No offence to 16 years olds, but...he's 20...and Im 20...and she's still got 2 years in high schoooool!!!! Then (yeah, then!) he tells me that he actually kinda likes me though... .... I said nothing. What do you say to that? Oh really? And by the way, I'm in love with you? Let's just keep that bit and the first sexy confession, cut the 16 year old that you are semi-dating, and we're set. But nooo...I kept my big ol' mouth shut. So now, he thinks we are just friends, and Im theonly person who knows about his 16 year olf semi-girlfriend, so he tells me abotu her ALL the time That's so much NOT SEXY BIRTHDAY SEX! And now I feel like if I tell him it will be like i betrayed his confidence.

Plus - I think this is the first time ive ever been in love

Plus - we wood be excellent together

I think I shuold stick with Martin...
    (((((Bekki)))))

Spoiler:
    I'm trying to work out whether there's some sort of complex stuff going on in his head where he's trying to get your attention and find out how you feel about him (but, being a man, going about it in a really obtuse way), or whether he's just an idiot and was just trying his luck because he knows you're attracted to him

Either way, tread carefully else you'll get yourself hurt

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Wood is right...well...it's only that one thing...we can overlook that fact!

As for artistic, girls, I really aren't..I'm just a computer nerd...you should see me draw...I only do stick figures!

More lefty OT which I found interesting...with multi-tasking

Spoiler:
    A side effect of these differing styles of processing is that right-handers need to complete one task before they can start the next. Left-handers, by contrast, are capable and comfortable switching between tasks. This seems to suggest that left-handed people have an excellent ability to multi-task, and anecdotal evidence that they are more creative may stem from this ability to multi-task

So right...I love multi-tasking...can't live without

*is waiting till dad finishes lunch so she can go*
    Ah, so that's why we are so darned good at multi-tasking! We're left-handed and female

Comment

(((Bekki)))

Men are rubbish.

Except for Martin. And Dan. And Brad and Coopie and Joe

Comment

ok whole story (dont say i didnt warn you...I'm not sure what I was supposed to warn you about, but...dont say I didnt )

Spoiler:
        Ok - so this guy I really like and I were sitting in my car last week for about 2 hours...who knows why, just talking...about really deep kinda stuff, you know the type you dont generally talk about with someobne you havent known all that long. When he comes out with "so, i wanted to give you sex for your birthday" Well, needless to say, i didn't say no, or anything. although i didn't say yes, because let's face it - we're just good friends and I am slightly in love with him, and you always know how that turns out. So we just talked about it for a while (sex, not me being in love with him) when he came out with (yeah, random confession day!) 'oh, and there's a girl a I really like, maybe we shuldn't" Oh dear. Was that my heart on the floor? Huh...yes, yes it was. Worse - she's 16!!! No offence to 16 years olds, but...he's 20...and Im 20...and she's still got 2 years in high schoooool!!!! Then (yeah, then!) he tells me that he actually kinda likes me though... .... I said nothing. What do you say to that? Oh really? And by the way, I'm in love with you? Let's just keep that bit and the first sexy confession, cut the 16 year old that you are semi-dating, and we're set. But nooo...I kept my big ol' mouth shut. So now, he thinks we are just friends, and Im theonly person who knows about his 16 year olf semi-girlfriend, so he tells me abotu her ALL the time That's so much NOT SEXY BIRTHDAY SEX! And now I feel like if I tell him it will be like i betrayed his confidence.

Plus - I think this is the first time ive ever been in love

Plus - we wood be excellent together

I think I shuold stick with Martin...
        (((Bekki)))) That brings me to my FB message from last night; men are morons! except for some...not many...some
        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* *lokks around* *giggles*
          You all said sex *giggles*

(((Bekki))) Forget about boys! Let's all...
          ...Ok, let's not forget about them. They're far too nice to look at.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Right lovely Woohoos, I'm off to visit a friend in Manchester, will be back tomorrow !

Roll on the vino !

*runz out...nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Well now, this is interesting. How many other WooHoos are left-handed? Anyone?
              *raises left hand*
              sigpic

Comment

I'm right. Always.
                hahaha.

...Ok, lame joke

EDIT: Darn it! I missed a milestone post by 17!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, I really shouldn't be laughing, it really wasn't funny *giggles*

*pulls self together* Ok..

As a parent, one becomes accustomed to being presented with odd/strange/awkward/difficult problems by one's offspring. But this one, this one is a doozy

Jo (my 31-year-old daughter) came running in wailing "Mummmeeeeeeeee!!! Heeeeeelp!!!"

(spoilered for weirdness)

Spoiler:
                  "I need to go to the loo and I can't get my trousers off!!"

Um....?

Turns out she'd got a new tattoo a couple of days ago. It starts on her hip and extends up to just under her waist. The problem was, she was wearing a fairly tight pair of trousers and the unhealed skin had stuck to them

The only thing I could think of was to get her trousers wet, so there she was standing in my shower trying to pour water down the inside of her trousers whilst I was trying to gently ease the material away from her skin

And of course, we all know what effect running water has on a full bladder

Poor Jo! We managed to get her free without ripping off too much skin off, and without her disgracing herself

So then I explained to her that she needed to smother it in Aqueous cream and then cover it with cling film before wearing anything that might stick! I learned that one when I had the one on my back done

So, wonderful, caring mother that I am, I'm still giggling at the ridiculousness of that scene

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    (((Bekki)))

Men are rubbish.

Except for Martin. And Dan. And Brad and Coopie and Joe
                    Er, didn't you leave someone off that list Sarai? *cough*Dave*cough*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *giggles* *looks around* *giggles*
                    You all said sex *giggles*

(((Bekki))) Forget about boys! Let's all...
                    ...Ok, let's not forget about them. They're far too nice to look at.
                    What was that you said Nad?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Right lovely Woohoos, I'm off to visit a friend in Manchester, will be back tomorrow !

Roll on the vino !

*runz out...nekkid*
                    Have a good time *waves*

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    *raises left hand*
                    See, all the best people are

Oooop! Sorry Nad

Comment

jumble!
                      Poor woman. Making fun of her like that...

Er, didn't you leave someone off that list Sarai? *cough*Dave*cough*

What was that you said Nad?

Have a good time *waves*

See, all the best people are

Oooop! Sorry Nad

Funny, I've gotten so used to her never putting Dave on the list that I stopped noticing

And
                      First you highlight the sex word and then you go and offend right handed people like me?

EDIT: One of the MS'es in your sig scares me I went all: ''Mmm... Martin, Martin, Martin... Hey, MS, MS, Aaaah''

sigpic

Comment

*giggles uncontrollably* Oh Jumble!!! That is one thing you need a good mummy for! Hooray for Jumble's good mummynses
                        sigpic

Comment

jumble!
                          Poor woman. Making fun of her like that...

Funny, I've gotten so used to her never putting Dave on the list that I stopped noticing

And
                          First you highlight the sex word and then you go and offend right handed people like me?
                          I did say sorry

EDIT: One of the MS'es in your sig scares me I went all: ''Mmm... Martin, Martin, Martin... Hey, MS, MS, Aaaah''
                          I know, I need to go and fix his 'Ori Prior' eyes

Comment

*giggles uncontrollably* Oh Jumble!!! That is one thing you need a good mummy for! Hooray for Jumble's good mummynses
                            Thanks ...... I learned from my own mother how not to do things. She wood just have ripped the trousers off All I did was ROFL at her and shove her under the shower

Comment

I did say sorry

I know, I need to go and fix his 'Ori Prior' eyes
                              Oh, I did like the thrill. I kept scrolling back up to stare and shock myself

Thanks ...... I learned from my own mother how not to do things. She wood just have ripped the trousers off All I did was ROFL at her and shove her under the shower
                              It really scares me how much your reactions always remind me of Mom's. She'd laugh at me first, help me while laughing, laugh at me after and then apologize for laughing adding a ''...but really, it was sooo funny'' and laugh some more, just to remind me every chance she'd get...

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I did like the thrill. I kept scrolling back up to stare and shock myself
                                And I've just taken it out of rotation in order to fix it I'd have left it in if I'd known

It really scares me how much your reactions always remind me of Mom's. She'd laugh at me first, help me while laughing, laugh at me after and then apologize for laughing adding a ''...but really, it was sooo funny'' and laugh some more, just to remind me every chance she'd get...
                                Yep, that's the way I do most things with my kids. Because if I don't laugh they think they've got a serious problem and start to worry. As long as I'm laughing, they're confident that I know how to fix it, which gives me time to figure out how to

And I must go do the school run, see you later

Comment

Working...
                                X