No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Jann))))) Don't apologise, that was a dreadful thing to happen I'm so glad none of your friends/relatives were injured. *hugs for those that were, and their families*

Edit: I must go, see you all later (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

(((((Jann and Nad))))) What an awful thing to happen Don't blame you two for feeling down about it now.

((((Sarai)))) for your inconsiderate neighbours and ((((Jumble)))) for yesterday's shocking lack-of-childcare incident

At least we have Martin and Joe and Brad and Siler to cheer us up hey
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs all Woohoos with Martin inside*

Stupid question but - when will new Sanctuary be aired? I miss Amanda! And Martin of course
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

*hugs all Woohoos with Martin inside*

Stupid question but - when will new Sanctuary be aired? I miss Amanda! And Martin of course
          Not till the fall.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            This should cheer everybody up

SGA The Siege Mission Directive Part1
            Part 2
            Part 3

Edit: And I really need to get dressed, I have a dinner booking in *checks clock* 50 minutes
            Yeah, that did work
            Moving pictures are always awesome!

I'm sorry for not being a happy WooHoo eighter, but this has turned out to be a pretty huge thing here. Queensday is very important here and now someone most likely tried to a) attack pretty much the entire royal family, b) killed five and injured about a dozen more and c) made sure he did so on camera and in a very crouded street. It might seem like a little thing, but in a country the size of a peanut on the maps it's quite the shock

But as I always say during sad times. I'm glad there's the WooHoos!
            *hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Queensday OT
            Spoiler:
            So far, from what I know there are 4 people death...some children in critical condition including the person driving the car. They do think he was brain dead...or at least diagnosted with a disease...but that isn't sure yet...the rumors even go he was one of the security.

The police tried to stop him once before but apparently failed.

Luckily nobody of the people I know that were there got injured...it was really hard to contact them since there was no phone conversation(or something like that) possible...

It's also weird because in most cities the festivities got adjusted...as example in the one I was we should have had fireworks in the evening..but now they aren't going to be there...plus we had to be silent for 5 min at 6 pm...was very weird to be in such a big crowd(with mostly only teens) and then get the mayor before you to ask this...

Sorry for me not being so happy martin today...it's really hard to hear this because it isn't so far away from me ( 40 kilometers)
            Spoiler:
            Yeah, all festivities here were also stopped. Not by the authorities, but because people just didn't feel like it anymore. Everyone just felt like watching the news and wonder how and why it happened. And I live at the other side of the country! We removed our flags and gathered together. I'm glad I didn't go to Amsterdam today. It would have felt odd.

Oh and yes, I think we could celebrate Brad's birthday too.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Not till the fall.
              ...Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like this long wait?
              You'd say that S/J Shippers wood be used to waiting by now, but nope.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ahh
                Thaks luvnjack

EDIT: me too Nad, hate waiting...
                Oh my godness, I missed Jumble's new vids
                *went to check out*
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

We're little kids

sigpic

Comment

I saw the first part of the vids - cool! The whole essence of The Martin I like the way they make director series or such - cut the fitting lines and split it all so funny
                    "Act better", "More Scottish" , "This was good"

And as Torri said about Martin: he's macho man!

==================
                    The second part don't want to upload to me But as Jack once said - keep trying, try, try, try again!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Spoiler:
                      Yeah, all festivities here were also stopped. Not by the authorities, but because people just didn't feel like it anymore. Everyone just felt like watching the news and wonder how and why it happened. And I live at the other side of the country! We removed our flags and gathered together. I'm glad I didn't go to Amsterdam today. It would have felt odd.
                      Spoiler:
                      In here, Arnhem, there were still celebrations but they've all ended by now while normally speaking they would last till 2/3 am in the evening...

We didn't remove our flags in here but put them "half-stok"(half stick/pole)

Yeah I know some people that were in Amsterdam(haven't spoken to them yet) but it's weird...

Thanks for all the huggles girls(((Woohoos))) this all makes me realise more and more that this is my second family in here *huggles again*

To be a bit on topic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Yeah, that did work
                        Moving pictures are always awesome!
                        Glad it helped

I'm sorry for not being a happy WooHoo eighter, but this has turned out to be a pretty huge thing here. Queensday is very important here and now someone most likely tried to a) attack pretty much the entire royal family, b) killed five and injured about a dozen more and c) made sure he did so on camera and in a very crouded street. It might seem like a little thing, but in a country the size of a peanut on the maps it's quite the shock

But as I always say during sad times. I'm glad there's the WooHoos!
                        *hugs*

Spoiler:
                        It's no small thing to happen anywhere. What an unspeakable way to spoil a country's celebration day (((((Nad)))))

Oh and yes, I think we could celebrate Brad's birthday too.
                        Ok, we'll do that Sunday then? Or should we stretch it over the whole weekend, bearing in mind that not everyone can be here on Sunday? Let's face it, we WooHoos just don't 'do' one-day parties

I saw the first part of the vids - cool! The whole essence of The Martin I like the way they make director series or such - cut the fitting lines and split it all so funny
                        "Act better", "More Scottish" , "This was good"

And as Torri said about Martin: he's macho man!

==================
                        The second part don't want to upload to me But as Jack once said - keep trying, try, try, try again!
                        Oh do keep trying, the second part is as good as the first Third one is slightly different, but still plenty of Martin's sense of humour And cute, veeeeeeery cute

Spoiler:
                        In here, Arnhem, there were still celebrations but they've all ended by now while normally speaking they would last till 2/3 am in the evening...

We didn't remove our flags in here but put them "half-stok"(half stick/pole)

Yeah I know some people that were in Amsterdam(haven't spoken to them yet) but it's weird...

Thanks for all the huggles girls(((Woohoos))) this all makes me realise more and more that this is my second family in here *huggles again*
                        We're always here for you (((((Jann)))))

..... and such a topic to be on Ummmm...

Comment

So...Brad get's a weekend celebration...nice I think we woohoos do celebrating very well

((Jumble)))
                          Actually I said that a bit because
                          Other thread
                          Spoiler:
                          I posted a link of the drama on the ship thread as well..since everyone was saying "happy queensday" in there...but nobody responded on it...which I actually find quite bad...but that's probably just me

Also I like this thread more and more than the ship thread...it just feels so much better to be in here...more free and relaxed...plus it's more happy

Martin Martin
                          He's our man
                          He directs like nobody can!
                          sigpic

Comment

Queensday OT
                            Spoiler:
                            So far, from what I know there are 4 people death...some children in critical condition including the person driving the car. They do think he was brain dead...or at least diagnosted with a disease...but that isn't sure yet...the rumors even go he was one of the security.

The police tried to stop him once before but apparently failed.

Luckily nobody of the people I know that were there got injured...it was really hard to contact them since there was no phone conversation(or something like that) possible...

It's also weird because in most cities the festivities got adjusted...as example in the one I was we should have had fireworks in the evening..but now they aren't going to be there...plus we had to be silent for 5 min at 6 pm...was very weird to be in such a big crowd(with mostly only teens) and then get the mayor before you to ask this...
                            Queensday

Spoiler:
                            Man I was just watching it on the news. How can someone do such a thing?

So many innocent people got in the way.
                            sigpic

Comment

So...Brad get's a weekend celebration...nice I think we woohoos do celebrating very well

((Jumble)))
                              Actually I said that a bit because
                              Other thread
                              Spoiler:
                              I posted a link of the drama on the ship thread as well..since everyone was saying "happy queensday" in there...but nobody responded on it...which I actually find quite bad...but that's probably just me

Also I like this thread more and more than the ship thread...it just feels so much better to be in here...more free and relaxed...plus it's more happy

Martin Martin
                              He's our man
                              He directs like nobody can!
                              Yeah, I was just over there and I noticed that, felt bad for you and Nad The personal touch seems to be lacking over there these days

Never mind, we love you and feel for you. Talk about it as much as you like if it helps

Edit: Jasmina innocent people always seem to get in the way of lunacy

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid--careful not to hurt innocent bystanders*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X