The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I see LJ has been having fun with Joe again We really shouldn't leave her alone so much

And why am I up at this ridiculous hour you may ask Mainly because I've had one of those nights full of weird dreams which woke me and then couldn't get back to sleep, again

So I dreamt I woke up to find Martin sat on my bed (sounding familiar? ) this time I didn't moan at him for messing up the duvet He smiled at me and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you! I just wanted to tell you ...." at which point he got sucked backwards into a vortex and disappeared with me screaming "Noooooo Maaaaaaartin!!!!" which woke me up

So I still don't know what the heck he wants to tell me

I drifted back to sleep and dreamt that I was floating on a cloud above the Sanctuary set, where everybody was painted green, even the camera operators Amanda and Chris were there, and everybody was looking behind invisible furniture and opening non-existent doors looking for Martin, because he'd disappeared. I kept trying to tell them that I'd seen him sucked away, but they couldn't seem to hear me. So then I shouted really loud "Martin's gone into the vortex!!!" which woke me up again

And I've been awake ever since

LJ you beat me to it with the info from rdanderson.com. Seems I can never get up early enough to get in ahead of you
    Aw well...I'm always up. I'm actually home with a sick hubby...and I'm not feeling too hot, either. *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

Aw (((((LJ))))) hope you both feel better soon

Comment

Jann why are you up this early?
        I told ya yesterday night...I'm going away with dad
        sigpic

Comment

Of course you did

Well really, do you expect coherence from me at this hour?

Edit: *waves to Jenn* Come and say 'Hi!'

Comment

Isn't it 5 a.m. where you two are?
            sigpic

Comment

Coming up to 5.30am here, I've been up since 4

I blame Martin.

Comment

Coming up to 5.30am here, I've been up since 4

I blame Martin.
                I went to bed thinking about Joe last night and had odd dreams about all tptb all night long. Can't really remember any of them, just that they were hanging around in my weird dreams.
                sigpic

Comment

If they only knew how many of us really do dream about them

I see Joe is collecting questions for PDL. That should be interesting

I thought it was a bit mean of the person that moaned at Joe for not telling about RDA being in several eps of Universe He tells us lots of stuff, but obviously he's gagged on some things Some people don't know when they're well off

Comment

Of course you did

Well really, do you expect coherence from me at this hour?

Edit: *waves to Jenn* Come and say 'Hi!'
                    Yup, me expects coherence at all times

and 6 am LJ 6:36...I'm delaying dad...coz he wanted to go at 6:15
                    sigpic

Comment

If they only knew how many of us really do dream about them

I see Joe is collecting questions for PDL. That should be interesting

I thought it was a bit mean of the person that moaned at Joe for not telling about RDA being in several eps of Universe He tells us lots of stuff, but obviously he's gagged on some things Some people don't know when they're well off
                      Yup. I've been surprised how little he's been able to reveal.

I've been working on my Joe's Angels sprite. The top just never turns out right...

Love the wings and the pants and shoes are OK, but none of the tops are quite what I'd like. Ah well, I'll figure it out in the morning. *yawn* Wood morning, Woohoos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I've been dreaming about Martin - there's no way I can be coherent after that

Get off the forum and go with Dad! Hope you have a good day

Edit: Woodnight LJ, sleep well

Comment

True true....and MArtin what did I miss*reads through page* oh I did miss somehing *hugs* for that

Ok...I'm trying to go now*sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Bye Jann *waves*

Hmm. That just leaves me and Jenn......

Ooops! This one's HUGE!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I just picked up this little snippet from cute_az_can_be on the Creation Con 2009 thread, about meeting Martin last year......

"Well it was so last minute that they decided everyone could get sigs for free from Martin and Brad so I randomly grabbed the dvd sleeves I had brought for sigs. I scanned them quickly to find anything that Martin had directed and discovered that I had brought the Season 7 sleeve because I wanted David Palffy to sign it. Found the Lost City and thought perfect! Martin looked at me with a quirky smirk and said "what have you got for me to sign, anything of my work?" And I said "Of course!" And he smirked knowing full well that due to short notice most of us probably didn't have anything unless we purchased something. So I showed him the Lost City and he was so amused saying how glad that I had chosen such a great ep for him to sign. He asked me if I was okay with him signing over the spot where the ep description was. I said sure I didn't care or need to ever read the description anyway. So he said that he absolutely had to circle his own name on the dvd so that I would remember whose signature it was, then he proceeded to chuckle, signed it and voila the 30-40 seconds were up. Sorry not *that* exciting but I was amused and I believe he was too."

Not that exciting???? I said I'd probably kill to have a 40 second 'moment' with Martin

Comment

Is that even possible???

I'm not jealous, really, I'm not

So he didn't know about the thread? Good.

But now he does? Oh dear

That's pretty much what I thought

Thank you sooooo much for those details, I was going to ask you when you got back if you could fill us in Not that I'm obsessed or anything, I just like to gather every little crumb that I can

What an amazing experience for you all Do you happen to know which ep they were filming?

Thanks again *hugs*
                                My lips are sealed regarding episode details.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X