X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodnight Jann Hope you have a good day with Dad tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      JOE has a cameo in Wormhole X-treme!!?? Someone vote for me!
      LJ go and vote! We're falling behind

Edit: Thank you
      Last edited by Jumble; 03 April 2009, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sooooo tired that I'm going to bed early

I have ten days off *happy dance*

Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))

Woodnight Martin *huggles tight*

Comment

Woodnight, jumble!
          sigpic

Comment

Nad, I'm sorry, but Oma has already established a name for Joe worshippers!

Joe's Angels!

SWEEEET!

sigpic

Comment

*makes proper contribution to the party*

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to report that there are no pics of Martin to share as he was rather busy working. However, they would not have done him justice as he is even more handsome in person.

We did get to see him in action and even saying "action". We also got to hear the infamous "aaaaand cut"! We were allowed to stand right behind him at the monitors and he was very kind and asked us if there was anything we wanted to know. He proceeded to tell us about what they were doing.

As for the birthday question, we asked that as soon as we saw him on the stairs when we first arrived. We explained there was a thread dedicated to him on GW and you wanted to know his birthday. He said he didn't know why it was such a secret and he told us right away.

We also spoke to Amanda about it and her answer in the Q&A. She said it was never a secret but since the question was worded that way she decided to have a bit of fun with the answer.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*Wanders in...looks around...*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Sorry to report that there are no pics of Martin to share as he was rather busy working. However, they would not have done him justice as he is even more handsome in person.
                          Is that even possible???

We did get to see him in action and even saying "action". We also got to hear the infamous "aaaaand cut"! We were allowed to stand right behind him at the monitors and he was very kind and asked us if there was anything we wanted to know. He proceeded to tell us about what they were doing.
                          I'm not jealous, really, I'm not

As for the birthday question, we asked that as soon as we saw him on the stairs when we first arrived. We explained there was a thread dedicated to him on GW and you wanted to know his birthday. He said he didn't know why it was such a secret and he told us right away.
                          So he didn't know about the thread? Good.

But now he does? Oh dear

We also spoke to Amanda about it and her answer in the Q&A. She said it was never a secret but since the question was worded that way she decided to have a bit of fun with the answer.
                          That's pretty much what I thought

Thank you sooooo much for those details, I was going to ask you when you got back if you could fill us in Not that I'm obsessed or anything, I just like to gather every little crumb that I can

What an amazing experience for you all Do you happen to know which ep they were filming?

Thanks again *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            is that possible?

That's so cool...

He knows about the thread now...oye...

*whistles innocently*...well...I did ask y'all if it was worded right and I liked the fun...*giggles*...plus now we've got an answer from the man himself*inner squee*
                            sigpic

Comment

I see LJ has been having fun with Joe again We really shouldn't leave her alone so much

And why am I up at this ridiculous hour you may ask Mainly because I've had one of those nights full of weird dreams which woke me and then couldn't get back to sleep, again

So I dreamt I woke up to find Martin sat on my bed (sounding familiar? ) this time I didn't moan at him for messing up the duvet He smiled at me and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you! I just wanted to tell you ...." at which point he got sucked backwards into a vortex and disappeared with me screaming "Noooooo Maaaaaaartin!!!!" which woke me up

So I still don't know what the heck he wants to tell me

I drifted back to sleep and dreamt that I was floating on a cloud above the Sanctuary set, where everybody was painted green, even the camera operators Amanda and Chris were there, and everybody was looking behind invisible furniture and opening non-existent doors looking for Martin, because he'd disappeared. I kept trying to tell them that I'd seen him sucked away, but they couldn't seem to hear me. So then I shouted really loud "Martin's gone into the vortex!!!" which woke me up again

And I've been awake ever since

LJ you beat me to it with the info from rdanderson.com. Seems I can never get up early enough to get in ahead of you
                              Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Jann why are you up this early?

Comment

Working...
                                X