No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual - no one ever seems to be here when I show up - getting lonely around here. And more and more ads showing up. Especially that full screen one I seem to get every time I go to the index area. I HATE ADS! And all these sites seem to be selling out their souls to the highest bidder - example FB allowing over 125 MILLION people to see their anti Clinton ads that Trumpie seems to love so much but denies Russia had anything to do with him or the campaign. I would laugh this all off if he wasn't the actual President of our country. I use to think being a politician was good - now Trumpie has made it into a JOKE (on us!) Seriously thinking of buying a few games and them complete getting off the Internet except for email. Probably drop my blood pressure about 20 points.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]42475[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]42476[/ATTACH]
      These and previous attachments are "invalid" when clicked on

Love the Peace and Nekkidness

Hopefully I will have time this week-end to upload and post more of my 'stolen' artwork

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        As usual - no one ever seems to be here when I show up - getting lonely around here. And more and more ads showing up. Especially that full screen one I seem to get every time I go to the index area. I HATE ADS! And all these sites seem to be selling out their souls to the highest bidder - example FB allowing over 125 MILLION people to see their anti Clinton ads that Trumpie seems to love so much but denies Russia had anything to do with him or the campaign. I would laugh this all off if he wasn't the actual President of our country. I use to think being a politician was good - now Trumpie has made it into a JOKE (on us!) Seriously thinking of buying a few games and them complete getting off the Internet except for email. Probably drop my blood pressure about 20 points.
        Pretty sure Congress made being a politician a joke before Tumple jumped in and made it worse.

Comment

The thing with politicians is that unfortunately, in a democracy, we get the ones we deserve.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          No problem, I've still got loads of stuff I haven't reposted yet

So, once you uploaded your artwork to PB you deleted it from your pc? I don't trust anywhere on the internet to keep my vids/pics/arties safe - I put them all onto an external hard drive just in case

Where's your sig gone Nad?
          I had to. I did not come prepared.

I don't know? It's probably not there because I posted from my phone.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Noooo! Stay away from my Joe pics!
            I don't want to.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*crawls in and curls up on couch*
              Man, RL is kicking my mikta right now
              *hugs Woohoos* The art-posting is helping
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                The thing with politicians is that unfortunately, in a democracy, we get the ones we deserve.
                Unfortunately we didn't vote him in but the archaic "Electoral College" did it. A system useful in the late 1700's and a good portion of the 1800's = but today it is useless. 3+million more people voted for Clinton over trumpie and he still gets elected. I believe in one person (18 or older) = 1 vote!

[Plus having a "mentally unstable" person run our country scares the you know what out of me!]
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  These and previous attachments are "invalid" when clicked on

Love the Peace and Nekkidness

Hopefully I will have time this week-end to upload and post more of my 'stolen' artwork
                  I am not finding imgbox to be the most user-friendly site. I'll keep tinkering.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I don't know.

http://imgbox.com/WLKmtBZw

*Jealously guards Joe pics from Nad*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I don't want to.
                      Ruuuuuude!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am not finding imgbox to be the most user-friendly site. I'll keep tinkering.
                        It's easy once you get to know it

Looking at the 'thumbnail' and 'full size' buttons, make the one you want grey. Totally illogical, but that's the way it is. And then you need the BB code to post on here. Hope that helps

Comment

I seem to have gone through a phase of 'It's all about....'

Comment

A little humour..............

Comment

Comment

General sigs (there's a LOT of them!)................

Comment

Working...
                                X