X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 05 November 2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Aaaaaand CUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I had to. I did not come prepared.
                  Tut!

I think I'm just OCD about organising and filing stuff - going through my sigs I found I'd actually saved most of them in three different places

I don't know? It's probably not there because I posted from my phone.
                  I guess so - it's back now

Comment

Wow, Jumble, seeing them all together like that is quite something Martin has been quite the muse!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Indeed he has! And that's not even all the sigs he inspired - there are about 50 that I decided not to post.

What did strike me was the number of different 'styles ' I've gone through! A lot inspired by you

Comment

And yet they’re all so wonderfully bright and Jumbly

()
                        sigpic

Comment

I do try to follow tuts and not Jumblify everything.......... I just can't seem to help it!

Btw, I was searching through my files yesterday for Yami's tut for my current sig - do you realise how many tuts you've made over the last few years? Loads! I always print out tuts that I want to use and I have a whole file full of 'Josi's tut for this' and 'Josi's tut for that' You've taught me so much, for which I thank you *bows*

Comment

Aw, you’re so welcome! *hugs* I love sharing the knowledge and inspiration and seeing what you and others come up with from them I guess I have written a lot, haven’t I?! I’m less good at following them myself but even if I usually go off on a tangent half way through I’ve learnt some awesome tips that way and so I’ve got to pay it forward
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the 'ebebeb' and 'high pass' have made a big difference to you my artwork - made them crisper without over sharpening When added to/included in your tuts I usually come up with something I really like

For all my obsessive filing I can't find Yami's tut for my sig - nor the .psd file Must have been having a bad day

Or too much wine

Comment

Does anyone follow Joe on Instagram? Look how adorable!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X